Deactivate me

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Please remove me from here. I enjoy this forum but I am so sick of seeing
HARTE BULLSHIT TOWARDS PPL.
I mean how sad of a person are you to sit there call ppl names??? Or try to belittle people? Thought this site was for ppl to learn and help each other? So I already asked the owner to remove me I told him why.
See nothing was done nor will be done. Can never figure out how a forum owner can just ignore behavior like that. Nothing wrong with disagree with someone but to act like he does is total childish.

Harte is a no bullshit kind of guy, so if he called you out on something you might want to check your facts

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@kcwildman - Harte may be a no bullshit kind of guy, but some ideas he believes to be "fact" are just plain wrong in my humble opinion. These often include what mainstream history tells us (i.e. about ancient history and civilizations). However, I do more often than not agree with what he has to say about politics.

Harte

What mainstream history tells us is based on the evidence we have in hand, and not on what someone's preference for the past might be.

Harte

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
What mainstream history tells us is based on the evidence we have in hand, and not on what someone's preference for the past might be.

Harte
It's nuts to think that mainstream history is based off 100% of all the evidence out there; and a lot of this "evidence" you mention is inconclusive. But whatever...

kcwildman

Beastmaster
@kcwildman - Harte may be a no bullshit kind of guy, but some ideas he believes to be "fact" are just plain wrong in my humble opinion. These often include what mainstream history tells us (i.e. about ancient history and civilizations). However, I do more often than not agree with what he has to say about politics.
to quote an old friend ,, we do know what we know because the observable facts prove out the point of the question
however to think that out of the trillions of stars in the night sky that we are alone is just not logical .. yet until such a time as they actually show up they do not exist..

Last edited:

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ha ha ha yeh I didn't like it to much when Grayson told me that many years back
but seriously that statement is the only way we have to prove out any idea