Schematic Delta Time Generator

TimeFlipper

I tried contacting them repeatedly via email and finally wrote them off and just paid a little more and got the ones on Ebay.

I know my cobber cousin Steve very well, he will come up with some excuse about not having an Ebay account, or something like that :D..

TimeFlipper

It was in one of his Montauk Books, or maybe the music of time book...I recall him mentioning his time machine briefly, around the time he was talking about his future self visiting him :)..

@T-J Hi again...Goto page 205 of The Music Of Time book, second paragraph starting off with, "After buying the surplus army base"...
Read upto the end of page 207...This was where Preston Nichols met his future self...Unfortunately it did not cover the 40,000 Surface Barrier Transistors used to build his Time-Machine, but iam trawling through other Montauk books as i recalled it was only a brief comment he made.

T-J

[Preston buying 40,000 MADT SBTs from Tandy Corp]

He mentions this beginning at 3:37:00 in the 1993 Tesla Society video. Is that what you're thinking of? No mention of using them to build a time machine, tho. I think all he intended to do was build and sell DTGs in quantity, to make some serious $$$.

BTW, still doing an exhaustive freq study of the initial unit I built. No specific freqs found associated with any kind of paranormal effect thus far, I'm sorry to report. However, I can confirm what Al Bielek stated in the above-referenced video that turning it to the side while it's running can definitely begin to give one a headache of some magnitude :sick:.

I also ran it last night with the output side pointed at me while sleeping, during a rather broad, cyclical sweep between 100Hz and 2.45 kHz, with only a very brief pause between individual freqs. It did nothing but cause me to wake up 2 hours early, feeling disoriented, with a mild headache and no dream recall whatsoever. So, I turned it around so the intake side (aka "vacuum cleaner" side) was facing me, and was able to get my remaining 2 hours, plus some unusual dream recall.

So, it looks as tho higher frequencies are not necessarily more effective in this regard. In fact, after the onset of a headache from some constant freq (can't remember which offhand) I reset my MC to pulse the coil back down at Schumann Resonance (~7.8 Hz) and to my surprise I got almost immediate relief. I've also slept thru a constant setting at SR (and lower) and felt well-rested upon waking, with 'normal' dream recall but no lucidity. This is not conclusive of anything, really. So, no real, substantial findings to report as of yet.

Currently running it using a cyclic sweep (again, with intervening brief pauses) between 62-68 Hz, the reported range of resonant frequencies of the human body { :unsure: } to see if there is any eventual, discernible 'health enhancement' effect. Not holding my breath...

Nonetheless, I have decided to go ahead and build the second coil assembly and run them both off the MC at right angles to each other, with my original intent of seeing whether an interferometer setup can create some kind of weak vortex, with the expectation of some kind of altered-reality effect. If successful, I then build the remaining two and then 'see where the whole thing takes me'...;)

Note: to those wondering what would be the point of running it while asleep, the answer is to see if a certain range of freq can help induce lucid dreaming. Hopefully, I can narrow it down some, but, so far, it looks like a lower range is more effective than a higher one, with the latter seeming to interfere with proper sleep.

Last edited:

T-J

@TimeFlipper

BTW, I moved the coils to the Collector side, per Preston's diagram from the video (at 3:36:52):

Noticeably higher output now, in terms of Gauss (~0.05 vs 0.01).

Still working on second coil assembly, although I have experienced more delays recently, what with stopping to observe the fall of western civilization and all...

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper

BTW, I moved the coils to the Collector side, per Preston's diagram from the video (at 3:36:52):

View attachment 9170

Noticeably higher output now, in terms of Gauss (~0.05 vs 0.01).

Still working on second coil assembly, although I have experienced more delays recently, what with stopping to observe the fall of western civilization and all...

Do you mean more current instead of Gauss, which is the reference to the strength of magnetism coming from a magnet...

Last edited:

T-J

Do you mean more current instead of Gauss, which is the reference to the strength of magnetism coming from a magnet?
I'm using a Gauss meter as an objective measure of the magnetic field emanating from the front of the coil assembly. I could report it in microteslas, too, but I think just reporting Gauss helps get the point across without resorting to using really small numbers.

What we're after, of course, is the Time Flux. But there's no way that I know of to objectively measure it. There's only a subjective measure at this point. But that's not very quantitative, so I just report Gauss output to show that the device is 'working', and to give people something to chew on while they await accounts of my fantastic alternate-reality experiences :).

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I'm using a Gauss meter as an objective measure of the magnetic field emanating from the front of the coil assembly. I could report it in microteslas, too, but I think just reporting Gauss helps get the point across without resorting to really small numbers. There's no way that I know of to objectively measure the Time Flux. Only subjective at this point. But that's not very quantitative, so I report Gauss output to give people something to chew on while they await my fantastic alternate reality experiences :giggle:

Please check back at my previously edited posting to you..

T-J

Sorry for overlooking the magnetic part of the coil you correctly mentioned, I was only thinking about the current and the time flux flowing through the coil :fp::sleep:..
You are forgiven, TF. We time shifters operate with a code of understanding unique in all the galaxy :cool:.

Last edited: