Schematic Delta Time Generator

TimeFlipper

52°.The square cone angle of the pyramid is also exactly 51 degrees 50 minutes and 9 seconds (52 degrees).
Vortex generator I feel that its eddy current is not very strong. I'm afraid this can't physically travel through time and space. Only the spirit can travel through time and space.
There are many ways to create a rotating magnetic field! For example, the rotating magnetic field in the motor. Do you want to experiment with physics to travel through time and space back to the past or the future? Better go to the future? Because there may be more technology in the future. We are now short of technical skills.
SBT transistors are not available in China. But germanium transistors are available in China. There are also 555 square wave generator modules.
SBT transistors are available from the Computer History Museum, or from the TransistorMuseum...IC555s can be purchased from several places there are billions of them still around...Are you are trying to modify an HDR, or the Delta Time Generator o_O

Last edited:

Art

Thyristors are basically on/off switches for high voltages..
Thank you for this information. My free energy lamp surprise me, eternal light, with switch to charge a donnor battery when the second is empty, and reverse switch to change when the first is empty. I have found that the light and the free energy generator must be separated. It is better to use 2 hv generator for charging the cells with hv.
I think that every free energy machine, is an alternative current , a coil and the machine. Simply add a coil and change your mind to not be in a only junk society.
My cell have 6 mouth of continuous light working, it is impossible for any cell to last this long time. The voltage decrease very slowly and increase when the other cell work, she charge the empty battery and make light at the same time. So it is perpetual mouvment.

IMG_20220507_266.jpg

My schematic is close to your stm, a large coil collect space magnetism that is the primary brick of the matter, like a sort of radio crystal . This make the cell supraconductor. My coil is 1 meter long and have the form of a donut.

This machine ran without solar panel, just 4 cell , for the eternal, and the cell are now supraconductor, begore the cell have a big self internal resistances, now it is zero hom.

Preston nichol said that his electronic box have a mercury revetement, at the end of the montauk project, he admit that his box are supraconductors, maybe for his "tachyon" accumulator.

With this technology, a machine can run by herself. I have been inspired, and my coil have aluminium and hull around to make a simple antenna. IMG_20220507_40806.jpg

The 1m dark coil is made around a plastic pipe full of ferrous oxyde. The output is 5 volts, and the input is 3v ( 2×1,5v). So the output is hight. It is cold energy. IMG_20220507_55328.jpg
This is the 2 made in china diode signal rectifier that output 5v and charge the cell. The oscillator is in the box, you can see wire coming from 2 simple transistors in oscilator mode.
I can change the frequency with knobs around the box.

IMG_20220507_50969.jpgIMG_20220507_21825.jpg

IMG_20220507_42263.jpg
And this is the system to change the donor battery and the given battery and reverse the process. But one scession battery last fir more than 1 week before i switch to the other battery, so it is cool forever light generator.16519524660021229955309804249834.jpg

We have the choice to live in a conservative society instead of a junk society xD
IMG_20220507_1183.jpg
Total cost of the project : near zero for me.
If you want to space travel start with a simple free energy project, actually your machine stm is a simple free energy cold energy generator, maybe that this new technology can be improve with mind connection, multiple super vortex rosenberg paradox, Nom de Zeus !!! Marty, we need 4 gigo watts !!! Go back to the future !!! But there is no future for a junk society doc !!!! :D

Last edited:

james

Cool..If anybody wants to know more about the delta time generator, please send me a private message, or use this thread :)
For example...the transistor is called a Surface Barrier transistor (semiconductor) and it can be obtained from transistormuseum, costing only a few bucks :)

The miniature Tesla coil is actually 4 individual coils wound together, and each one joined by a single wire..
Hello TimeFlipper,
I am interested in this circuit. However, are you saying that L1 in the circuit is actually 4 separate Tesla coils wired in series? Can you elaborate a little bit on this? Thanks in advance.

TimeFlipper

Hello TimeFlipper,
I am interested in this circuit. However, are you saying that L1 in the circuit is actually 4 separate Tesla coils wired in series? Can you elaborate a little bit on this? Thanks in advance.
Its basically 1 coil streched into 4 adjoining coils :)

Last edited:

Art

Its basically 1 coil streched into 4 adjoining coils :)
This remind meFig80.gif
Fig83.gifFig91.gif
Electronician dosn't like to put references in their schematic, you are right steven shiverton. It is 3 amp diode. Coils can give hight voltage to keep the battery good. From r keely free energy encyclopedia.

Attachments

• Fig79.gif
    Fig79.gif
    7 KB · Views: 2
  • Fig78.gif
    Fig78.gif
    7.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Fig80.gif
    Fig80.gif
    8.5 KB · Views: 3

TimeFlipper

This remind meView attachment 14561
View attachment 14564View attachment 14566
Electronician dosn't like to put references in their schematic, you are right steven shiverton. It is 3 amp diode. Coils can give hight voltage to keep the battery good. From r keely free energy encyclopedia.
If thats your idea about a Delta Time Generator, you even got the battery wrong Its a simple 9 volt battery operated handheld device without the need for any inverters, plus no diodes are needed no FET`s and definitely NO HIGH VOLTAGE..What was your diagram supposed to be?...I dont think you even understand the concept behind the DTG o_O

Attachments

• DSC_0202.JPG
    9.9 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You are showing off your complete ignorance of a simple electronic device, the same as the majority of your other posted circuits are. infact the whole of your circuit diagram is complete nonsense, :fp::ROFLMAO:
@TimeFlipper Maybe Art isn't as good as you are with electronics. I wish I could judge, but I'm in no position to. But sometimes, a little kindness goes a long way. What if you helped Art instead of putting him down?

We ask our members to be respectful and civil at all times, it's part of our forum's DNA. I invite you to remain polite and nice to Art and to everyone.

Thanks.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper Maybe Art isn't as good as you are with electronics. I wish I could judge, but I'm in no position to. But sometimes, a little kindness goes a long way. What if you helped Art instead of putting him down?

We ask our members to be respectful and civil at all times, it's part of our forum's DNA. I invite you to remain polite and nice to Art and to everyone.

Thanks.
I already toned it down before you made your above comment, check it out please by looking at my previous posting with the picture of my own DTG...Its impossible trying to help him out he takes no notice, he actually "over complicated" a simple circuit by trying to act impressive towards me..

steven chiverton

if it uses those rare hard to find surface barrier or germanium transistors then its hard to make and if they are expensive then i wouldent bother just use a replacement transistor if they work