Schematic Delta Time Generator

Sonix

Thank you, @TimeFlipper. I guess what I couldn't wrap my head around with using the multimeter while winding is that I would need to break the insulation on the wire each time I tested, right? Which potentially creates shorts in the coil? Or am I mis-thinking this?

Also, in watching Preston Nicols' presentation, I am only catching description of the traditional Delta T (3 coils around the 2-pyramid-shaped frame (like your Avatar image), not connected in series but each having different inputs). I don't know how to translate this into what I was thinking was 4 coils in series around a circular tube.

I'm not opposed to experimenting with the Delta T and various coil arrangements with the circuit you provided, but would like to try to replicate what you have reported results with.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Thank you, @TimeFlipper. I guess what I couldn't wrap my head around with using the multimeter while winding is that I would need to break the insulation on the wire each time I tested, right? Which potentially creates shorts in the coil? Or am I mis-thinking this?

Also, in watching Preston Nicols' presentation, I am only catching description of the traditional Delta T (3 coils around the 2-pyramid-shaped frame (like your Avatar image), not connected in series but each having different inputs). I don't know how to translate this into what I was thinking was 4 coils in series around a circular tube.

I'm not opposed to experimenting with the Delta T and various coil arrangements with the circuit you provided, but would like to try to replicate what you have reported results with.

The wire used in the DTG is not insulated...go back to the previous page where i showed you a picture of a cylindrical coil with the bare wire wrapped around it....The Tesla coil is 4 separate coils joined together by one wire, as shown in the schematic diagram on Page 6 of this thread :)..
Using a multimeter is an easy way of reading the resistance of the coils, as you keep on winding each coil, and periodically checking out the resistance, until you reach 250 ohms on each coil...

Lets say for example that you choose a round piece of wood 6 inches long, and half an inch in circumference, and we will call it the coil former.
If you feel confident enough, you can start building up each coil onto the coil former with a small spacing between each coil, as shown in the schematic diagram on Page 6 of this thread, which you can copy :)..

Or, you could ask the person who will be building the rest of the DTG for you, to also make the Tesla coil :)..

Sonix

But doesn't the wire for coils need to be insulated? Otherwise, wouldn't the current just run the shortest distance across the coil, not in a circular motion around the core?

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
But doesn't the wire for coils need to be insulated? Otherwise, wouldn't the current just run the shortest distance across the coil, not in a circular motion around the core?

I think you have a point there. Perhaps TimeFlipper can check to see if the wire on his DTG is indeed insulated. Maybe a clear colored enamel paint was used.

Also when I build specialized coils like this I use a wire resistance chart. It helps me to figure out how much wire I will be using.

TimeFlipper

I think you have a point there. Perhaps TimeFlipper can check to see if the wire on his DTG is indeed insulated. Maybe a clear colored enamel paint was used.

Also when I build specialized coils like this I use a wire resistance chart. It helps me to figure out how much wire I will be using.

Yes my friend you are correct, in that it is "enamelled copper wire", just like all of the wire used in coil operations....
I used the term "bare" to differentiate between wire that has a plastic covering over it, such as the wiring that goes to a mains plug for example, i believe i confused our member sonix about that :)..

You are the master of making coils, and iam 100% convinced that you use resistance charts all the time for your Tesla Coils :)..
However, i did suggest to sonix about using a Multimeter, which is always necessary when building electrical and electronic projects..
If sonix does prefer using a coil chart, then that is entirely upto him :)..

Last edited:

captainawesome1701

Yes my friend you are correct, in that it is "enamelled copper wire", just like all of the wire used in coil operations....
I used the term "bare" to differentiate between wire that has a plastic covering over it, such as the wiring that goes to a mains plug for example, i believe i confused our member sonix about that :)..

You are the master of making coils, and iam 100% convinced that you use resistance charts all the time for your Tesla Coils :)..
However, i did suggest to sonix about using a Multimeter, which is always necessary when building electrical and electronic projects..
If sonix does prefer using a coil chart, then that is entirely upto him :)..

Interesting.

T-J

@TimeFlipper (or anyone else who built the DTG already)

I was wondering several things:

1. What diameter plastic tube did you use for the 4-PI coil? I intend to use 36 AWG enameled mag wire.
  2. Did you use Helmholtz coil spacing (i.e. distance between PI coils = radius of single coil)?
  3. Did you experiment and get the same results with the 2N128 that you did with the 2N588 (like someone else suggested they were going to try)?
  4. Does your DTG seem to produce more noticeable effects in certain locations than in others (i.e. have you tried using it at a convergence of Ley Lines locally, for example)?
Personally, I am an avid student of the whole Philadelphia Experiment/Montauk Project phenomenon and have read most of the books and studied most of the audio and video publicly available. I find it all quite fascinating.

I also have had a good number of paranormal experiences, myself, that I would like to share, but at the appropriate time and in the appropriate context, of course.

Thanks and cheers to all.

TJ

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

The actual size of the coil former is not really important....Preston Nichols at the time wanted a hand held device, and secondly the manner of spacing the windings was to ensure the flow went only in one direction (Spider Winding)...The coil is also used as a "loading coil"...Preston Nichols fully explains the DTG in the Philadelphia Experiment and Delta Time Generator video on You Tube :)..

In the video, Nichols does not make any specific reference to the type of Surface Barrier Transistor he used for the DTG, so therefore i chose several that were manufactured both by Sprague and Philco, although i believe that both companies made the same transistor, but with a different designation, for example the 2N128 and 2N588, but dont quote me on those two, as they might both have been manufactured by the same company....My brother in law was in the Royal Navy during the 1950s, and he spoke to me about the use of Surface Barrier Transistors that were used in the UKs Blue Streak Missiles of that era, that needed constant replacing (That was Top Secret at the time) :D..

As for the "effects" from the DTG, most of the experiments were done in my own home, although i did send one out to some friends for use in their own homes....Personally i dont think any other results could be achieved by using the DTG over Ley Lines, as the device is designed upon the actions of Quantum Tunnelling, as mentioned by Preston Nichols in the video, that i advise you look at...Thanks for your interest in the DTG :)..

T-J

The actual size of the coil former is not really important....Preston Nichols at the time wanted a hand held device, and secondly the manner of spacing the windings was to ensure the flow went only in one direction (Spider Winding)...The coil is also used as a "loading coil"...Preston Nichols fully explains the DTG in the Philadelphia Experiment and Delta Time Generator video on You Tube :)..

In the video, Nichols does not make any specific reference to the type of Surface Barrier Transistor he used for the DTG, so therefore i chose several that were manufactured both by Sprague and Philco, although i believe that both companies made the same transistor, but with a different designation, for example the 2N128 and 2N588, but dont quote me on those two, as they might both have been manufactured by the same company....My brother in law was in the Royal Navy during the 1950s, and he spoke to me about the use of Surface Barrier Transistors that were used in the UKs Blue Streak Missiles of that era, that needed constant replacing (That was Top Secret at the time) :D..

As for the "effects" from the DTG, most of the experiments were done in my own home, although i did send one out to some friends for use in their own homes....Personally i dont think any other results could be achieved by using the DTG over Ley Lines, as the device is designed upon the actions of Quantum Tunnelling, as mentioned by Preston Nichols in the video, that i advise you look at...Thanks for your interest in the DTG :)..

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Upon reviewing the tape, where Preston is describing the 4 PI coil construction (at approx 3:39:00) I caught the "...spider-wound" this time.

Uh, oh. Those look complicated. I'll have to read up on this. But I'm determined to make at least one of these units. I want to see what it can do. I have some "experiments" in mind...

TF, your generous input into this thread has been invaluable, with lots of useful info on the construction of this device, and my hat's off to you. But, if its not too much trouble, could you please take a moment of your valuable time and post a relevant pic (or two) of the coil you constructed? I believe one or more other people participating in this thread are experiencing the same confusion about the coil and how it should look. It's the last real unknown involved. Much appreciated if you could.

Also, you are correct in that both companies made the SBTs:

From TransistorMuseum's ad for the SBT & MADT transistors:

"...Philco continued to be the main supplier, while Sprague became a major second source of virtually identical transistors."

And here is a VERY information-rich pdf I found on their site, providing detailed history of some of the devices Philco engineered over the years, most especially the different SBTs:

Transistor Museum Photogallery Philco Historic Germanium Computer Transistors

In the pdf, the 2N128 is listed as an SBT-type (see diagram on p. 6)

Suprisingly, the 2N588 is actually listed as an Micro Alloy Diffused-base Transistor (MADT) device, the more efficient follow-on to the original SBT (see p. 15)

Lots of other interesting stuff. Glad I found it.

Also, regarding location of use, the reason I mentioned Ley Line convergences is that these locations are well-known for their time-altering vortex creation. For example, The Bermuda Triangle, the location of many disappearing planes, is the location of a MAJOR convergence of many of Earth's Ley Lines. Stonehenge is another, altho I believe not to the same degree. That's why I mentioned it.

Cheers.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

From the time i first posted the DTG, there has been many requests for more info on the Tesla coil (private messaging), which surprisingly is not difficult to make :D..
It is VERY "fiddly" and time consuming, but as i told the members requesting the info, they DONT have to make it a hand held device, they could construct a larger "stand alone" version from which the coil is MUCH easier to construct, but it still takes time to construct it (forgive the "takes time" pun please ;)..

Frankly i think all of the members who sent me the private messages, simply gave up on the DTG when the going got tough on the coil...
I also received requests to construct the coil and ship it over to them, i respectfully told them they could surely find someone in their own communities to build one for them.....I do expect members to be actively involved in simple construction and researching, i have learnt from my own experiences that people who want "spoon feeding" are simply just armchair philosophers that achieve very little and expect everyone to "bend over backwards"to help them. (please be aware that in NO way am i making any reference at all to your good self) :)..

The DTG is a device that Preston Nichols conceived and developed...His concept is that every dimension//universe was created from certain frequencies...The DTG produces tunable audio frequencies that are fed into a Quantum Tunnelling process...As you tune through the frequencies there comes a point where you feel a "sensation"...My own was a jumbled up awareness of the past present and future, and is very fleeting...Some friends of mine felt similar sensations to myself....May i suggest you look through the video again where Preston Nichols describes the Surface Barrier Transistor, and come back to me if you need any assistance...Iam always available for people genuinely interested in the DTG, and how it functions...You can private message me, or make postings here :)..

Here are a few pictures i took earlier today of the Tesla Coil in my personal DTG, that is held firm by epoxy resin, which is why i cant remove it from its box :D...

Attachments

• 020.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 47
  • 030.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 45
  • 041.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 42