Schematic Delta Time Generator

Art

Use three-axis Helmholtz Coils, three pulse generators. Generate a strong magnetic field on three axes to see if it can make the object disappear and transmit it to the past or the future.
Triple pulse generator is using by john titor in triple sinusoïde.
Strong magnetic field can be only done by free cold energy. That we have now all to make that with a simple coil and a generator zero to somes kilohertz. I have strong magnet around coil to freeze hot frictionnal electronic particle inside the coil.
3 axis generator is using by US army for generating a lift in special secret helicoptere.
Your idea remember an old film
Image 11.png
bsybiwLvsJoly7neZGzv-x5ztrPfMCAd5-2grxL6UF4.jpg
ehorizon2.jpg

Cone are just here full of deleted brain of time traveler that have fail and opening the gate of hell, in the montauk project. Now they are lost forever hahaha.
258.gif
A pathetic troll named , i don't remember have publish this, this was the only interresting things from him. Singularity is NEUTRON in the atomic model. INNER HORIZON is a wall made of ferromagnetic activate by the fission sun. Outer horizon is fusionnic sun. It is not a black hole, it is our SUN. But troll or science dosn't know that, and remain simple troll in this world.

Last edited:

jiangnanah

Triple pulse generator is using by john titor in triple sinusoïde.
Strong magnetic field can be only done by free cold energy. That we have now all to make that with a simple coil and a generator zero to somes kilohertz. I have strong magnet around coil to freeze hot frictionnal electronic particle inside the coil.
3 axis generator is using by US army for generating a lift in special secret helicoptere.
Your idea remember an old film
View attachment 14654
View attachment 14655
View attachment 14656

Cone are just here full of deleted brain of time traveler that have fail and opening the gate of hell, in the montauk project. Now they are lost forever hahaha.
View attachment 14657
A pathetic troll named , i don't remember have publish this, this was the only interresting things from him. Singularity is NEUTRON in the atomic model. INNER HORIZON is a wall made of ferromagnetic activate by the fission sun. Outer horizon is fusionnic sun. It is not a black hole, it is our SUN. But troll or science dosn't know that, and remain simple troll in this world.
Did you succeed in your experiment?
I heard that Professor Hawking sent all time travelers to the banquet on June 28, 2009. If you can use Delta Time Generator to make objects disappear. That would be great. I hope to be able to attend the party on time.

TimeFlipper

Did you succeed in your experiment?
I heard that Professor Hawking sent all time travelers to the banquet on June 28, 2009. If you can use Delta Time Generator to make objects disappear. That would be great. I hope to be able to attend the party on time.
Allow me to remind you that NO time-travellers turned up for the pre arranged banquet where Professor Hawking invited time-travellers to attend :)

jiangnanah

Allow me to remind you that NO time-travellers turned up for the pre arranged banquet where Professor Hawking invited time-travellers to attend :)
Our scientists say he exists. Because if someone can easily predict future things. For example, say the password of the lottery ticket. Get a lot of money. Is he a transmigrator?

jiangnanah

Such people did exist in ancient China. They have an extraordinary ability to predict the future.Their predictions were very accurate.

TimeFlipper

Such people did exist in ancient China. They have an extraordinary ability to predict the future.Their predictions were very accurate.
Its irrelevant If such people existed in China, i was replying to the comment regarding Professor Hawkin and the time-travellers banquet..

Last edited: