Do you believe in hell?

Carl Miller

hell exists, try going there astral. Not a fun experience.

Yes, Hell exists. And Heavens also exist. Did you notice the NDErs (Near Death Experiencers) describing wondrous places, meeting with Masters and Beings of Light. We forget the other side of the coin. There are also terrible accounts of NDErs into hellish spheres of vibration.
I, myself , have visited hell on rare occasions. I was led there by certain spiritual guides who do charitable work on these regions or dimensions. Spirits stuck in hard trials. But do not think that hell is eternal. Hell is a temporary condition.
God in His Mercy would never decree his sons and daughters would live in hell for all eternity. Temporary condition of suffering so that the soul may extirpate itself from the evil.

Last edited:

HDRKID

Revelation 14
8And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.
11And the smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever. Day and night there will be no rest for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”
12Here is a call for the endurance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

Revelation 20:10
And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, into which the beast and the false prophet had already been thrown. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Carl Miller

@HDRKID
Obviously, we cannot negate the word of Jesus Christ, Sure that hell exists. But, you know, lately people have become so much material that they think they will buy their way to heavens without doing nothing. They will be surprised when they find themselves lost in the afterlife for having denied justice. I wrote once, they take communion and speak about Jesus on Weekends, during the days of the week, they gossip, they bias, they tear their brother apart. And they insist heaven is awaiting for them.

Last edited:

taykair

If there is a God, then God must be morally better than we are. Although some of us would have no qualms about sentencing others to eternal torment, God is better than that. If a god is as petty and vindictive as some humans are, then that god is not worthy of praise or worship.

Carl Miller

If there is a God, then God must be morally better than we are. Although some of us would have no qualms about sentencing others to eternal torment, God is better than that. If a god is as petty and vindictive as some humans are, then that god is not worthy of praise or worship.

With all the due respect, taykair, if the criminal is not punished he does not ameliorate. So, be open to accept purgatory, at least.
Even the Catholic church preaches purgatory. As above , so below, since we have jails on Earth, why would not there be punishment unto the afterlife?

Last edited:

taykair

I agree with you that criminals should be punished. I just think God must be bigger and better than we can possibly imagine.

As for "as above, so below", it's not the reverse (as below, so above). That we have jails on Earth does not necessarily mean that there is punishment in the afterlife. After all, we also have sickness, starvation, senseless wars, and bowel movements. I doubt any of these exist in God's realm.

Carl Miller

I agree with you that criminals should be punished. I just think God must be bigger and better than we can possibly imagine.

As for "as above, so below", it's not the reverse (as below, so above). That we have jails on Earth does not necessarily mean that there is punishment in the afterlife. After all, we also have sickness, starvation, senseless wars, and bowel movements. I doubt any of these exist in God's realm.

Taykair
i take for granted that you belief in God s mercy. I understand your instincts deplore the idea of condemnation. You believe as i do that God is love.
God in Himself cannot be qualified because He is inexplicable.
You see the effect and you divine there is a cause to this effect. Mother nature
speaks on Gods Beauty. Since it was not you who created such beautifulness you imagine that someone must have created it.
God s law is perfect. Read the Psalms.
Among a great amount of trash written in the Bible you can see that it is an inspirational book.
Considering the truly inspirational messages among the handful of useless biased words you will notice that the Bible insists that God is Justice.
So you have the other side of the coin: God is love and God is justice.
But in Himself God is neither Love nor Justice. God is inexplicable and we cannot attribute Him human concepts.
Understand that in the plane of creation there must be order. If there is no order the result will be collapse confusion disorder.
Ascribing the concept of order that you apply to yourself (you do not have your meal in the bathroom, but in the kitchen, if you are 18 or above you can drink but if you drink and drive you can be arrested).
I am surprised that still you find it hard to realize there must be coersive attitudes to stop vandalism.
Now i want you to tell me where do you think a decease pedophile should 'go' after his physical death. Where should you send a president of a country who tells his militia to throw chemicals onto his own People's heads.
Would you accept to be living upon the same dimensions such criminals are sentenced?
Would you live with them?
Answer to these questions then come back on and insist in your romantic view of afterlife.
Of course i respect you as a participant and i thank you for your participation your contribution. I just want you to ponder deeper into the justice aspect of tge creation.

Last edited:

taykair

We know what justice means to us (though opinions differ as to what justice really is). What we do not know is what the concept means to God. As to that, only God knows.

When we base our idea of God upon ourselves, we either raise ourselves to the level of God, or debase God. I'm not willing to do either.

You asked me where a deceased pedophile or a sadistic leader goes after death. I do not know, nor would I claim to know. How can I, when I do not even know where I will go? You also asked if I accepted living in the same dimension with such. Why not? After all, I already do.

So do we all.

Last edited: