Do you think Hitler was rescued as part of a larger operation?

Hitler was rescued

• Hitler escaped

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Hitler died in the bunker and committed suicide

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OakFieldAlienz444

Post deleted by the Illuminati, Dr. Evil, and Ronald Mcdonald.

Last edited:

Beholder

But there's a theory British Intelligence rescued Adolf Hitler and other theories the CIA AKA The Office of Strategic Services OSS rescued him for classified reasons.
The question is which theory is true if any at all?

I get an eeri vibe thinking about it and I'm not sure.
If his health was as bad as they say at the time then I tend to doubt it.
I also don't buy the idea he had a daughter the tests done on Hitler
said he was completely infertile and unable to impregnate a woman.

According to an author Adolf Hitler had a chip in his ear hooked up to
the British and Hitler went and studied at Tavistock. According to a diary kept by a relative of Hitler
there were indeed lost years of Hitler in England, some think he was being trained to be a spy.
I HAVE NO IDEA.
Claiming to be infertile could be his own cover up, in order to protect family. Otherwise he would make sure that nobody demasculated him with such rumors. Not even his closest servants were allowed to see him in pyjamas, because his power was based on fear.

There were no micro chip foundries in 1945, only hand soldered electronical components. Anything advanced like encrypted communication with millions of transistors would become way too large for sliding into an ear, even if produced by an expert with magnifier and tweezers. They can also just talk in private using code words, instead of spending a trillion dollars on a secret chip factory.

lamdo263

Considering he was in such poor health I tend to doubt it based on a lot of testimony I've read.
But what do you think?
Germany may have known a sect of the Grays aliens as early as 1935. There's said evidence of this with the development of the Hanabough flying saucer. So at that time in history, there began to be two Germany's; one that fought in world war two and lost, while the other went into space.

This is an awkward socio-political situation, as this Nazi space fleet protects Earth, but in no way has to pay for the secret association that it had with the other Germany. From what I hear, they aren't all that bad.

Hitler was supposed to have escaped Germany taking up residence in South America. If the Nazis knew the Grays, then it's possible a near exact same clone of Adolph Hitler, was put in the real Hitler's place and allowed himself to be killed.

OakFieldAlienz444

Germany may have known a sect of the Grays aliens as early as 1935. There's said evidence of this with the development of the Hanabough flying saucer. So at that time in history, there began to be two Germany's; one that fought in world war two and lost, while the other went into space.

This is an awkward socio-political situation, as this Nazi space fleet protects Earth, but in no way has to pay for the secret association that it had with the other Germany. From what I hear, they aren't all that bad.

Hitler was supposed to have escaped Germany taking up residence in South America. If the Nazis knew the Grays, then it's possible a near exact same clone of Adolph Hitler, was put in the real Hitler's place and allowed himself to be killed.

Speaking of the Nazi Space fleet not being all bad:
The work of William Tompkins mentions that friendly beautiful female aliens (and human descendants of them who all looked like clones of Maria Orsic Hitler's personal medium/sorceress) built the Nazi space ships with no idea about the war machines they were used for. maria orsic.jpg

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
I read so much on this over the years, sometimes its like covering up over covering it up.

Stalin did say they got the body after apparent suicide, whether it was the teeth records.

In saying that reading Mein Kamp, he could have slipped away assisted. Most think he might have gone to South America with others from the 3rd Reich and there has been some that have purposely or maybe for other reason commented they have found him.

It might be for the purpose of propaganda, or did he escape. What i will say if he did he was assisted by his enemies i wouldnt say Maria had anything to do with it.

Sometimes when you look its quite the opposite of actually what occurred. Considering Stalingrad i feel the Russians would have burned him up.