Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

TimeFlipper

Trump pushed CIA to find, kill Osama bin Laden's son over higher priority targets

Personally I think you are overlooking President Trumps intelligence...
We are expected to believe that just two people "familiar" with the CIA terrorist list, and one "Pentagon official" (all three nameless) that the President of the United States would simply choose Osama Bin Ladens son on the grounds that he was the only terrorists name that he knew, is just downright ridiculous and demeaning!!..

President Trump is first and foremost a brilliant business man, and yes he will sometimes work on "hunches" (mostly the US financial matters), but when the security of the USA is under a terrorist threat, he would automatically say to the CIA "in your opinion guys, who is the present and most dangerous terrorist on your list at this moment in time?" and obviously he would go along with their views, and then sign off the order to terminate that guy....The President does NOT need to know every name on that terrorist list, THAT is the job of the CIA!..

Treversal

Personally I think you are overlooking President Trumps intelligence...
We are expected to believe that just two people "familiar" with the CIA terrorist list, and one "Pentagon official" (all three nameless) that the President of the United States would simply choose Osama Bin Ladens son on the grounds that he was the only terrorists name that he knew, is just downright ridiculous and demeaning!!..

President Trump is first and foremost a brilliant business man, and yes he will sometimes work on "hunches" (mostly the US financial matters), but when the security of the USA is under a terrorist threat, he would automatically say to the CIA "in your opinion guys, who is the present and most dangerous terrorist on your list at this moment in time?" and obviously he would go along with their views, and then sign off the order to terminate that guy....The President does NOT need to know every name on that terrorist list, THAT is the job of the CIA!..
The thread is about DOES PRESIDENT TRUMP HAVE A TIME MACHINE?

WHY
did Trump tell them to go after Bin Laden?

Maybe he commits an attack on 9/11/2021.

TimeFlipper

The thread is about DOES PRESIDENT TRUMP HAVE A TIME MACHINE?

WHY
did Trump tell them to go after Bin Laden?

Maybe he commits an attack on 9/11/2021.

Yes this thread IS about does President Trump have a time-machine, but I was replying to your own "off topic" comments that started off by saying, "Trump pushed CIA to find, kill Osamas son over higher priority targets"....You included a link that I commented on!!..:LOL:..

Even that link had the same comment on it, "Trump Pushed CIA To Find, Kill Osamas Son Over Higher Priority Targets!! :ROFLMAO:..
You just dislike President Trump (which is your right to say so), and i was defending him, which is my right to do so....
Now lets both of us get back onto the topic of time-machines and does President Trump own one of them :cool:..

DEATH OMEN

He might be good at guessin', doing' the stuff himself and making it look like he knew nothin' about it or his machine is set to "Self Destruct" and he loves playin' the with "knobs", no pun :eek::eek:intended.

Treversal

Yes this thread IS about does President Trump have a time-machine, but I was replying to your own "off topic" comments that started off by saying, "Trump pushed CIA to find, kill Osamas son over higher priority targets"....You included a link that I commented on!!..:LOL:..

Even that link had the same comment on it, "Trump Pushed CIA To Find, Kill Osamas Son Over Higher Priority Targets!! :ROFLMAO:..
You just dislike President Trump (which is your right to say so), and i was defending him, which is my right to do so....
Now lets both of us get back onto the topic of time-machines and does President Trump own one of them :cool:..
Exactly, President Trump, the greatest peacetime leader in history, wanted Bin Laden killed over higher priority targets. Why? Its not because he knew the name Bin Laden` - try again.

Treversal

Trump furious after officials allowed Americans with coronavirus to fly home with other passengers: report

Furious? Is the Covid-19 Pneumonia deadlier than we were led to believe?

Treversal

sO, we all know about the story called The Last President.

This is Trumps latest tweet:

Nero anyone?

ITALY is now in quarantine, ITALY, the entire country and Israel is putting EVERYONE that enters the country into quarantine.

just sayin.

Treversal

When Trump said this years ago I thought it was very odd. I never heard of a president worrying about infected people entering the country.

Quote: "Tremendous infectious disease is pouring across the border," Trump said in a statement released on July 6, 2015.