Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

Treversal

Didn`t Trump say that TESLA would build a big factory and no one had any idea what he was talking about?

I just saw this:

Tesla is in talks with Nashville officials to locate a factory there that will produce its all-electric Cybertruck and Model Y crossover, according to a source familiar with the discussions.

Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted Tuesday evening that the company is “scouting” locations to build a new U.S. gigafactory that will produce Cybertruck and Model Y crossover.

Treversal

Also, it has always bugged me that Trump kept saying that NATO members were not paying 2% of their GDP into NATO when they were not required to do that until a future date. But Trump always said that they were not paying their fair share now of the agreed upon 2% of GDP. Even though that was a future event.

Treversal

Also, experts today are saying they do not expect the virus to disappear with hotter weather but Trump said that it will.

Wait and see.

Treversal

Wow this is a kick in the head and in the teeth...Trump in a round about way said that he knew so much about this virus - when doctors at the CDC asked how he knew so much about it? / now imagine that - doctors at the CDC asking how the president knew so much about the virus? He must have surprised them with what he knows about it- anyway....in Trumps round about way he said that he knew so much about the virus because he had a super genius uncle at MIT! : quote: And this concern was on display at the CDC press conference when Trump took time to talk at length about his own intelligence, in part by referencing a “great, super genius” uncle who taught at MIT. “I like this stuff. I really get it,” Trump said. “People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors say, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should’ve done that instead of running for president.” * AND just maybe his uncle gave him Teslas Time Machine.

start at edge

I don’t think Trump has a time machine, because if he has, he wouldn’t have had any thoughts about presidency and politics at all. Maybe he is using someone who has access to time travel, I don’t know.
The idea is that if someone has a time machine and goes into politics, that is evil personified.
How many normal people, with healthy brain and who have a time machine, do you think would go into politics ?!?!

Treversal

I don’t think Trump has a time machine, because if he has, he wouldn’t have had any thoughts about presidency and politics at all. Maybe he is using someone who has access to time travel, I don’t know.
The idea is that if someone has a time machine and goes into politics, that is evil personified.
How many normal people, with healthy brain and who have a time machine, do you think would go into politics ?!?!
What would someone with a TM do? Gain wealth, become a billionaire. Or become a movie or TV star. Or become President of the United States. Or if you are really, really greedy try for two of those goals.