Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

Treversal

HuffPost:
President Donald Trump went off-topic during an address outside the White House on police reform Tuesday, declaring that the coronavirus pandemic will go away without a vaccine and that scientists have “come up with the AIDS vaccine.”

At present, there is no scientific indication that coronavirus will go away if a vaccine is not developed and no AIDS vaccine exists.

TimeFlipper

Thats a prediction? America usually reelects presidents.

But books written in 1900 about Don, Barron, time travel, the last president and riots on fifth avenue in front on a hotel because a controversial president got reelected?

Plus the little Barron even looks like Baron.

Now thats spooky.

The View attachment 9190

Troomp has nothing to do with Trump, its a different family lineage, Trump is still means Trump in the German language, doesn't it? :LOL:..

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
HuffPost:
President Donald Trump went off-topic during an address outside the White House on police reform Tuesday, declaring that the coronavirus pandemic will go away without a vaccine and that scientists have “come up with the AIDS vaccine.”

At present, there is no scientific indication that coronavirus will go away if a vaccine is not developed and no AIDS vaccine exists.
The Bluffington Post, eh? I could be wrong, but that sounds like something taken out of context. Just more fake news.

TimeFlipper

The Bluffington Post, eh? I could be wrong, but that sounds like something taken out of context. Just more fake news.

Absolutely fake news, take note of the word Bluff in the Bluffington Post..
Bluff=An attempt to deceive someone into believing that one can or is going to do something...The offer was denounced as a bluff.

Treversal

Thats a prediction? America usually reelects presidents.

But books written in 1900 about Don, Barron, time travel, the last president and riots on fifth avenue in front on a hotel because a controversial president got reelected?

Plus the little Barron even looks like Baron.

Now thats spooky.

The View attachment 9190
Oh yeah, also Trumps uncle from MIT got all of Tesla's private papers. He told the FBI that there was no there there. Nothing to see move along, its not like I will be making my little nephew a billionaire, a TV star and President of the United States. Have a nice day.

Treversal

HomeGlobal Health PolicyKFF Daily Global Health Policy ReportJune 17, 2020
Trump Incorrectly Claims COVID-19 Will Disappear Without Vaccine, Says Scientists Developed ‘AIDS Vaccine’
Jun 17, 2020

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Email Print
HuffPost: Trump Claims COVID-19 Will Go Away And That An AIDS Vaccine Exists. It Doesn’t.
“President Donald Trump went off-topic during an address outside the White House on police reform Tuesday, declaring that the coronavirus pandemic will go away without a vaccine and that scientists have ‘come up with the AIDS vaccine.’ At present, there is no scientific indication that coronavirus will go away if a vaccine is not developed and no AIDS vaccine exists. … No vaccine is currently available to prevent HIV infection, the virus which causes AIDS, or to treat those who have it, but there are many medications available for those living with HIV to manage the virus. Outside of his erroneous claims about an AIDS vaccine, Trump once again said that the coronavirus will eventually go away if a vaccine does not get developed…” (Amatulli, 6/16).

Treversal

I read an article today about placing nanosponges in lungs to attracted viruses. Sounds like what Trump said.

So wait for the AIDS VACCINE and November 4th on Fifth Ave NY.

Get the popcorn ready.

Treversal

I read an article today about placing nanosponges in lungs to attracted viruses. Sounds like what Trump said.

So wait for the AIDS VACCINE and November 4th on Fifth Ave NY.

Get the popcorn ready.

View attachment 9206

Treversal

HuffPost:

(WHDH) — The coronavirus has weakened due to possible genetic mutations and it could disappear on its own without a vaccine, according to one doctor who specializes in critical care.