Does President Trump have a Time Machine?

Cirrus

So this thread has moved from does Donny have a time machine to who is telling the real news.

It would be pretty funny if Donny had a time machine and went back (and forward) to build the #fakenews idea, but, at the same time, a more "enlightened" Donny from 15 years in the future is also going back in time to unwind all that he did. Thus: chaos.

Doc 05

Zenith
Everyone was stunned when Mitch McConnell's gavel hit; "Guilty" he shouted.
A hush fell over the Senate floor.
The President didn't shout, he didn't argue, all he did was unbutton his coat and push a button on what looked like a oversized old school pager.
He then leaned back in his chair, placed his hands behind his head, and got the biggest smile I've ever seen him with.
As he slowly dematerialized before our eyes.
And that's when everything hit the fan.

Treversal

There have been so many future statements made by President Trump recently, but I was hoping that others would join in and post them. Here is just one... JOE BIDEN will NOT be the Democratic nominee. And in national polls Biden is doing better than everyone.

Cirrus

There have been so many future statements made by President Trump recently, but I was hoping that others would join in and post them. Here is just one... JOE BIDEN will NOT be the Democratic nominee. And in national polls Biden is doing better than everyone.

This is just common sense. Biden will not be the nominee. He would have been the nominee in 2016 if he ran as he was still riding the coat-tails of Obama and would have been a formidable foil to Trump. But, now, his time has passed as the democrats will need someone with "star power" to hope to defeat Trump. You don't need a time machine to come up with this.