Does the American left violate the Anti-Nazi laws?

Does the American left violate the Anti-Nazi laws?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lamdo263

I already know these theories. Why should I search for it again?

You wanted me to search for it.but I am not interested in searching it again.

If you have something specific, I would discuss it.

I wanted to know what you want to discuss but obviously you dont know either what is correct. So there is no further discussion then.

That was your post:
Your logic's beyond me.

alpha centauri

Your logic's beyond me.
You posted an offtopic post. But you dont want to discuss it, you do not even know which site of the search is true and which is false.

An then you are stroppy, when asked about it:
You will either apply yourself to the search or not. My role here is not your step-parent. If your'e interested, then you go after the subject matter yourself.

I do not search for you. Search for yourself.

I already know about the topic. Is this clear enough?

alpha centauri

I just stumbled upon a stupid lie about Trump, when I research a video of BlackConservativePerspective. That is the guy that makes the videos of this thread. The problem is that both sides of the media lie about the "other side" and dont seem to be ashamed of it. That furthers the political divide.

Dearborn's Arab-American Muslim community is an unusual partner for Republican candidates who recently supported a president who proposed banning Muslims from entering the country.

Trump did not ban Muslims. He banned people from countries that were rather enemies than friends of the United States from entering the USA. He did not ban Saudi-Arabians for example.

I think, the left media called it a Muslim ban, because they hoped to cause an outrage in the Muslim countries, similar to the pictures of Mohammed of Charlie Hebdo.

I remember that stupid people in Germany totally fall for it and the propaganda and thought they could not enter the USA, because they are Muslims ( of course not the majority of Muslims in Germany). You had to explain to them that they can still travel to the USA. Furthermore the religion is not even mentioned in the German passport anyway. So they dont know if you are Muslim or not.

The media just repeated that lie again and again.

More fact checkers of both sides would be appreciated because the media doesnt seem to be so educated on a lot of topics, but they talk about nearly every topic.

Of course, Trump did similar things with the other side and also lied, but that does not make it better.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

I was taught racism is prejudicial hatred of another race of man. So how do you prove someones state of mind?
They also assume the worst possible scenario. Usually you should assume that everybody means it well, but they just have different ideas how to improve the situation like the situation at the border, racism, police brutality etc..

That would mean regarding the US that both Democrats and Republicans want the best for the population. NOw the situation is that they think that the other side has an evil intent especially the Democrats. That is just far from reality.

The definition of racism apparently isn't even known anymore. I was taught racism is prejudicial hatred of another race of man. So how do you prove someones state of mind?
I define it after superiority and inferiority. If you feel that your race is superior or inferior, you are a racist. If you are superior you see your race as better than the other race and if you feel inferior you feel your race as inferior which is racist against your own race.

The definition after power does also not make sense because the Nazis were racist against Jews because they thought they have all the power in the world. You just define that the other group is more powerful and suddenly they accept your racism.

They have somehow no clue about biology. The hate is not different no matter if the group has power or not. I could hate Americans and it would not matter if they have more power or not that would not change the intensity of the hate. After this power definiton the hate of Americans is nothing bad, but it would be bad if my group has more power.

alpha centauri

There is an example of this definition of racism at 3:00 but she also lied afterwards why she was called racist.

Sunny Hostin sees racism as a power dynamic. So she dont want to have responsibility of her own possible hate against other races. But she demand other people in that case white people not to behave like her? That is somehow delusional.

If she cannot be without race hate, she is not a reliable source on the topic. But she just redefines the words for her own personal gain.

I dont say she has necessarily race hate but if others have race hate because they say specific things she does not agree with she has race hate because of the examples that were given in the video.

Some weeks later they talked about antisemitism. And one women said that antisemitism is racism. Although according to their definition of racism that they gave on another show that would not be racism. And that earlier definition is one of the reason why antisemitism is not seen as that bad in society. Jews are seen as more powerful in society.

In addition to this, a huge amount of people dont see their hate against other races as something bad because of this definition and therefore their hate is normalized. That is what you achieve through this.

Of course, in the eyes of God and also science and biology, hate is hate, nomatter how you define it. The intensity of hate is important for negative polarization and not against who you have hate (more powerful race, less powerful race, the opposite sex, a sport club, your parents, etc .... ).

And accordingly also the amount of respect and love you have is important for positive polarization nomatter who you love and respect.

Last edited: