Does the American left violate the Anti-Nazi laws?

Does the American left violate the Anti-Nazi laws?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Beholder

I think the big problem with racism is that it is being used as a way to slander. But the left slanders without proof. It is very difficult to prove someone is racist.

The definition of racism apparently isn't even known anymore. I was taught racism is prejudicial hatred of another race of man. So how do you prove someones state of mind?
The mind works by finding patterns and generalizing, so racism must exist in everyone to some degree, or we would die from trying to hug venom snakes. But when people on the left say this in an attempt to start self reflection, the right takes it as a binary label associated with skinheads and get offended.
0.85205000_1617875573_king-cobra.jpg

Hzzz, I'm not like those other snakes. That's ignorance, hzzzz.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The mind works by finding patterns and generalizing, so racism must exist in everyone to some degree, or we would die from trying to hug venom snakes. But when people on the left say this in an attempt to start self reflection, the right takes it as a binary label associated with skinheads and get offended.
0.85205000_1617875573_king-cobra.jpg

Hzzz, I not like those other snakes. That's ignorance, hzzzz.

I don't agree with you. I don't practice hatred at all. And I know of very few people that do. Please reread the actual definition of racism that I posted. Do you understand the definition? Because what you posted suggests you don't have a clue.

Beholder

I don't agree with you. I don't practice hatred at all. And I know of very few people that do. Please reread the actual definition of racism that I posted. Do you understand the definition? Because what you posted suggests you don't have a clue.
:fp: That's the binary label assumption I mentioned. Having an ability to generalize does not mean that you hate foreigners, so you completely get lost in translation when talking to lefties and keep arguing with them despite being on the same page in terms of values.

If someone brings out a yoga mat and wants to do self reflection together, that's the leftist way of bonding. If you assume that he is praying to Mecca, that is a generalization that may or may not be true. If you punch him in the face for no reason, that is hatred.

lamdo263

Only for the order of the thread, which Nazis? There's the neo-Nazi movement on Earth. Then there's the space Nazis who by contractual agreements also have a fleet that protects Earth. Which are you referring to?

I tell you one thing they had better know you first or you might find yourself in a whole lot of trouble if you have to, or by accident deal with them. Can't speak for the new looni-tunes left. Have no idea what they want or if they even know that..??!

Beholder

Only for the order of the thread, which Nazis? There's the neo-Nazi movement on Earth. Then there's the space Nazis who by contractual agreements also have a fleet that protects Earth. Which are you referring to?

I tell you one thing they had better know you first or you might find yourself in a whole lot of trouble if you have to, or by accident deal with them. Can't speak for the new looni-tunes left. Have no idea what they want or if they even know that..??!
I had a classmate who was a skinhead neo-nazi for real. He was always afraid of everything, his parents got divorced, he felt unwanted at home, and then he met a new friend with bald head who showed him another type of family. He abandoned all his previous beliefs in order to fit in with them, because faking a tough outside in a violent group made him feel safer. He didn't care about foreigners, but had a general grudge against society for being poor and needed an easily bullied minority to put the blame on.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

@Beholder A snake is a different species, not a race. And keeping safe from a known poisonous snake isn't "hating" it.

lamdo263

I had a classmate who was a skinhead neo-nazi for real. He was always afraid of everything, his parents got divorced, he felt unwanted at home, and then he met a new friend with bald head who showed him another type of family. He abandoned all his previous beliefs in order to fit in with them, because faking a tough outside in a violent group made him feel safer. He didn't care about foreigners, but had a general grudge against society for being poor and needed an easily bullied minority to put the blame on.
That might be Earth neo-Nazis but not space ones.

Mayhem

Zenith
I think the big problem with racism is that it is being used as a way to slander. But the left slanders without proof. It is very difficult to prove someone is racist.

The definition of racism apparently isn't even known anymore. I was taught racism is prejudicial hatred of another race of man. So how do you prove someones state of mind?
Its being used as a weapon, as you pointed out the definition these days seems to have been altered for when one wants its to be.

alpha centauri

There are racists everywhere, but saying that all leftists hate white men is just another layer of generalization, with no more right to judge using prejudice than the racists.
Yes that is true. But they do not ostricize the people that generalize on the left, they ostricize only the people that hate blacks, but not whites or men, so I conclude this is normal behaviour and approved by them. Otherwise they are very loud on racism but not on racism against whites they even redefine the definition.

Furthermore, If you redefine the definition of one world, you have to redefine every definition, otherwise the language would not make sense.

Every definition of a negative world has to be defined by who has more power.

One example: she cannot be insulted by Republicans because they have less power and the word insult is a negative word like racism and sexism. ONly she can insult them. the other way around this would not be possible.

In that case; The Republicans cannot be MAGA and cannot be a threat to America because they have less power and threat is also defined by power. So only Democracts can be a threat.

There are racists everywhere, but saying that all leftists hate white men is just another layer of generalization, with no more right to judge using prejudice than the racists.
Not all, but the behaviour is normalized on the left, because there is no backlash against those people. There is blacklash on the right, so this is not comparable.

One example is AOC:

She does not mention that countries where old, white, hetero, cis, males are ruling are the least racist and the countries with the most human rights:

I dont think this has anything to do with race or gender. But if you make those remarks like she does this is the other way around.

In my opinion, Who rules does not define if they are discriminating or not? ONly people with biases are discriminating but most people dont have racist biases like her. So you have to put non-racist people in power but those people exist in every race not only white.

She said she was not sure to marry her husband because he is white. That is not different from people that hate Blacks. The difference is that her behaviour has no backlash in her party:

I think, Identity politics is bullshit. But if you discuss this way you have to say:

Her identities and the identities of her squad are far more racist and discriminating, because the countries where they are ruling are more racist and have less human rights. So if you want to be progressive you have to put more white male in power instead of identities that are worse.

I could also use her extremely low niveau and say all POCs are systemically and institutionally racist and that would be more true than saying white men are systemically racist and discriminating.

But as I said that has nothing to do with race or gender.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

The mind works by finding patterns and generalizing, so racism must exist in everyone to some degree, or we would die from trying to hug venom snakes
No you can be completely without racism. I know what I am talking about. I did not practice unconditional love because of that. But the result of the practice is that you have no racism in you:

The problem is the most people are racist because they dont practice the teachings of Jesus or other ascended masters and Gurus.

That's the binary label assumption I mentioned. Having an ability to generalize does not mean that you hate foreigners, so you completely get lost in translation when talking to lefties and keep arguing with them despite being on the same page in terms of values.
No I talk about American lefties, not left people in general and they are hateful against me, so I have an interest to reject them completely, if they do not change.

They use the world systemically and institutionally to generalize, but you could use the same world on minorities and you can imagine how that sounds?

Instead of group x is criminal, they say group x is systemically or institutionally criminal and suddenly they see this statement as OK.

If you say Amercia is systemically racist and you put the blame for this on whites males, you also have to say all other countries are even more racist with POC ruling those countries to be fair.

Because America is one of the least racist countries. Racism is a form of lack of spirituality and loving-kindness and America has more of it than other countries (look at the maps in the post above).

If someone brings out a yoga mat and wants to do self reflection together, that's the leftist way of bonding. If you assume that he is praying to Mecca, that is a generalization that may or may not be true.
This generalization is not negative. You are generalizing, that he is praying to Mecca, but this is not a generalization that is somehow loaded.