Does the HDR Resonator really work?

lamdo263

So I guess it's too complex for DARPA to figure out seeing how it's comprised of things you can only get from electronics and hardware stores, ...but not for the untouchable Mr. Gibbs who is immune to SWAT teams, of course, ...and since they can't detect god with their instruments, it's pointless anyway. I think I see the light now.
I think that Gibb's products are a lighter drafting V boat, on the sea of time travel. I've heard of time guards intercepting an HDR once, sending the time traveler back to point of origin. But the traveler was going to perform a stupid action, in the visited area of time he was in, so the time cops were within their rights.

An HDR still lets off a pre-on signature and can be detected ahead of time, so if you're going to a more advanced civilization, then they might be waiting for you. By and large on the HDR though, most T cops aren't interested.

JimmyD

How can a rightful position in defense of rights against a hypothetical/nonexistent violent job position be considered hate speech?

That is really stupid, like retarded stupid.

My post suggesting that "time cops" are evil like any other cops, and should be shot, was deleted for being hate speech.

Okay, so I think Fred Flintstone and Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny and Woody Woodpecker should be assassinated.

JimmyD

ok nutcase

It was deleted and I got a notice, so I did another one making the same point. I see one has remained.

And you're not really in the position to call me a nutcase. Note that I am not the one claiming religion as a power source to use a headache machine to 'time travel'. If I am a nutcase, then I think it is safe to say that you are at least that.

JimmyD

Why would a time-pig be any different than a regular pig in terms of values/principles? And what would be the difference between an HDR time-pig and a regular time-pig?

What I mean is that pigs have no right to do their job because their job is to violate everyone, and no one has a right to violate others.

So when you apply that to time travel(HDR or whatever means), I can't see where it is any different. They are still bossing people around with weapons, they are still coercive bullies threatening people without cause and based on a fictitious claim of 'authority'.

Since no one has a right to violate, and everyone has a right to defense against various/all forms of violence, that means that everyone has a right to defense against pigs, even time-pigs.

So why not shoot them on sight too (if they actually existed, of course)?

NaturalPhilosopher

cuz humanity is quite violent. Look at inner city statistics. Humanity really does need a form of government(aka police) until the genetic alterations of humanity which cause that problem is resolved.

I used to think police were entirely bad and then changed my mind after the proof of genetic alteration and genetic influence upon mental and emotional states was revealed.

JimmyD

cuz humanity is quite violent. Look at inner city statistics. Humanity really does need a form of government(aka police) until the genetic alterations of humanity which cause that problem is resolved.

I used to think police were entirely bad and then changed my mind after the proof of genetic alteration and genetic influence upon mental and emotional states was revealed.

Government, in ALL forms is evil. Systematic evil, violent means of organization. It always violates. That is it's primary function. It is not needed. It is the problem.

Police are instruments of government coercion, theft/extortion, various forms of violence. They are, by definition, criminals. Thus having governmental policing agencies is trading one form of violence for another, adopting violence as a systemic order, as a default means of organization.

If you could eliminate the forced edicts and limit it to strictly acting as a security service, only intervening when in defense of rights, it can be argued to not be a criminal organization. Otherwise they are just bonafide thugs threatening everyone in the neighborhood like a racket. Their BS on paper and funny clothes mean nothing.

If you were to apply that to whatever forms of time travel, then I would think the same basic principles apply. Unless someone is using time travel to violate, why would you want cops involved, regulating by force, screwing it up like they do everything else?

NaturalPhilosopher

government is a reflection of us whether we like it or not.
how many crimes of hillary and bush were public for decades.
millions of ordinary americans loved them and still do.

Here's a question, if a criminal government forms is it due to a criminal populace?

government is a sober reflection of the true values americans hold.