Forum Game Dumb Joke Of The Day

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Idaho is in Trouble

130327.ID.like-gun.comic.jpg

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Due to a power outage, The house was very dark so the paramedic asked Kathleen, a 3-yr old girl to hold a flashlight high over her mommy so he could see while he helped deliver the baby.. Little Connor was born. The paramedic lifted him by his feet and spanked him on his bottom And he began to cry. The paramedic then asked the wide-eyed 3-yr old what she thought about what she had just witnessed. She quickly responded, 'He shouldn't have crawled in there in the first place, spank him again

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
For homework one day, a teacher told her her students to ask their parents what the government was about.

When Little Johnny got home, he went up to his dad and asked, "Daddy, what's the government?"

Johnny's dad thought for a while, then answered, ''Look at it this way - I'm the president, your mom is congress, your maid is the work force, you are the people and your baby brother is the future.''

''I still don't get it'', responded Johnny.

''Why don't you sleep on it then? Maybe you'll understand it better'', said Johnny;s dad.

Little Johnny went off to bed. In the middle of the night, Johnny was awakened by his baby brothers crying. He went to his baby brother's crib and found that he had taken a crap in his diaper. Johnny went to his parent's room to get help, but when he got there and peeked through the keyhole, he saw his mom loudly snoring and his dad nowhere to be seen.

Johnny went to the maid's room and upon looking through the keyhole, he saw his dad railing the maid from behind.

Johnny was surprised, but then has a sudden revelation and shouts, ''Oh! Now I understand! The president is fucking the work force, Congress is fast asleep, nobody cares about the people and the future is all full of shit!''

Last edited: