Electric cars?

walt willis

The average loss of energy for a internal combustion engine has been friction resistance of the moving part inside the engine. Electric motors have less moving parts. Electric energy production and storage issues still remain a problem to be worked on before we see wide spread use of electric vehicles.

NaturalPhilosopher

well the sulfur batteries apparently will solve that storage issue.
it bothers me a bit cuz then we'll be reliant on batteries and not free energy..
so will reduce demand by the public AGAIN for free energy disclosure

right now nobody cares about free energy cuz gasoline is cheap.
suddenly everyone cares about it when gas skyrockets, then as it collapses, nobody cares again.

it's like ugh.

vp8671

I have two rather simple solution for generating electricity , i have discussed with my collegues, but no one seems to be interested into replicationg, one is rather simple, using a tesla coil, ort the other an hole must be esxacavetd in the gorund, using the differential in temperature like a giant termocouple.
We could have all the power in this world

NaturalPhilosopher

At some time in the near future the government may allow the super secret electric technology to be released to the general dumb public?
Not only will we see many more electric car, but there will be electric flying cars as well!
only when god allows it....he's the the ultimate authority in disclosure authorization

NaturalPhilosopher

I have two rather simple solution for generating electricity , i have discussed with my collegues, but no one seems to be interested into replicationg, one is rather simple, using a tesla coil, ort the other an hole must be esxacavetd in the gorund, using the differential in temperature like a giant termocouple.
We could have all the power in this world
read a physics book for goddsakes