Evil - What is it according to who?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: EVIL - What is it according to who?

old indian proverb
grandpa why are men so evil????
answer
inside each of us there are two wolves fighting,one good, one evil.
which one wins grandpa???
the one you feed
I have seen the face of evil, and sadly it was staring back ta me from the mirror.
if you wish to see the face of evil??? look in the mirror when you get pissed off.
all jokes aside yes there is an evil and his name is lucifer, he hides well. every day he talks some into doing his bidding

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
old indian proverb
grandpa why are men so evil????
answer
inside each of us there are two wolves fighting,one good, one evil.
which one wins grandpa???
the one you feed
I have seen the face of evil, and sadly it was staring back ta me from the mirror.
if you wish to see the face of evil??? look in the mirror when you get pissed off.
all jokes aside yes there is an evil and his name is lucifer, he hides well. every day he talks some into doing his bidding

So you see Evil as an actual manifestation of a person?
Or is Lucifer your way of putting a label on Evil?
I think Evil is an energy force that has sort of taken on a life and is never ending..
For there is an oppisite to everything...
Good/bad.
I think Meth is evil. Destroys everything it touches.
I will go even further to say that I think the GOVERNMENT created crank and crack and loves addicts because it is part of the REVENUE machine.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well yes I do see evil as an actual manifestation, only I would say it is in a person. more like a demon wearing a people suit.:confused: and lucifer is the king of the fallen angels/demons.I.M.H.O.:D

Num7

Administrator
Staff

kc wildman said:
well yes I do see evil as an actual manifestation, only I would say it is in a person. more like a demon wearing a people suit.:confused:
lol I like that one ;)

Some bad people aren't that bad. They are so only because bad things happened to them in the past.
That's the case for some people.

Num7

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
well yes I do see evil as an actual manifestation, only I would say it is in a person. more like a demon wearing a people suit.:confused: and lucifer is the king of the fallen angels/demons.I.M.H.O.:D

So do you think a child molester is just filled with a demon and can get rid of it and not be a child molester?
Or does the demon take advantage of the persons weakness towards sex and kids? If that is the case, then the person has that tendency already. So was the person born evil?
And are there lots of demons? And how does a demon decidde to inhabit someone?
Are drug addicts who steal filled with demons?
And who decides what sin is attributed to demons?
GOD?
The demon?
Yes kc u have to answer these:cool:

And to what Num7 said..Yes when bad things happen to a child it sets in motion events that can either uplift or destroy..It all depends on the inner courage of the person to let go of rage and anger...
This I know without a doubt in my heart or head.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I don't know if I would say filled, more like controlled by. and yes they all can be cast out of/driven away from anyone.
thus changing thier want-too's, so yes, they can be cured from any behavor, but only by CHRIST HIMSELF. you may get to watch, even be a part of, but HE/CHRIST will do all the work of removing the demons control.
I heard it this way once.
I could see the long tenicals from the demons hands going deep into the mans skull.
I think anyone who harms a chlid is demon controlled, since they are most precious in GODS kingdom.
I don't think people are pre-programed for a perticular sin, it is always there choice. Bob dillon said it best
you gotta serve somebody.
we are not given any hard numbers for demons just a bunch.
they choose there victoms by there level of belief in CHRIST.
drugs are one of the key tools of witch-craft, and a prefferred method of mind control.

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
I don't know if I would say filled, more like controlled by. and yes they all can be cast out of/driven away from anyone.
thus changing thier want-too's, so yes, they can be cured from any behavor, but only by CHRIST HIMSELF. you may get to watch, even be a part of, but HE/CHRIST will do all the work of removing the demons control.
I heard it this way once.
I could see the long tenicals from the demons hands going deep into the mans skull.
I think anyone who harms a chlid is demon controlled, since they are most precious in GODS kingdom.
I don't think people are pre-programed for a perticular sin, it is always there choice. Bob dillon said it best
you gotta serve somebody.
we are not given any hard numbers for demons just a bunch.
they choose there victoms by there level of belief in CHRIST.
drugs are one of the key tools of witch-craft, and a prefferred method of mind control.

Demons choose their victims based on levels of belief in Christ?
So what about all the people who believe in Christ, who do horrible things?
And me?
Who doesnt see Christ as the way to salvation, Im not Demon filled.
Some of the most horrible atrocities are done in the name of GOD.
I bet GOD is pissed bout that one!

Chip Lewis

gonzogirl said:
Demons choose their victims based on levels of belief in Christ?
So what about all the people who believe in Christ, who do horrible things?
And me?
Who doesnt see Christ as the way to salvation, Im not Demon filled.
Some of the most horrible atrocities are done in the name of GOD.
I bet GOD is pissed bout that one!
Gonzo, some subscibe to the possibility that not believing in Christ is a demonized state.

Those who believe in Christ but have no knowledge of Christ are prime candidates for demon possession. Those who do not believe in Christ are already where the forces of evil wish them to be. The goal of satan's elite is to break the heart of God. What better way to break the heart of God than to possess the most vulnerable and innocent of his children?

To some all of this is fallacy. But, to those who believe and have knowledge it is fallacious to believe that demons only possess those who do not accept Christ...

gonzogirl

Chip said:
Gonzo, some subscibe to the possibility that not believing in Christ is a demonized state.

Those who believe in Christ but have no knowledge of Christ are prime candidates for demon possession. Those who do not believe in Christ are already where the forces of evil wish them to be. The goal of satan's elite is to break the heart of God. What better way to break the heart of God than to possess the most vulnerable and innocent of his children?

To some all of this is fallacy. But, to those who believe and have knowledge it is fallacious to believe that demons only possess those who do not accept Christ...

oh. Yeah I thought I felt a little funny~ but seriously tho....It must get real confusing considering that there are so many levels of belief. But I guess that only GOD knows who believes and who dont. I personally think that people make themselves evil by giving into all that is negative around them. For whatever reason.

Chip: The last sentence you wrote is RIGHT ON.......
Here is a question....Can children be evil?
I thought my kid was when she ruined my gamecube...but I rethought it and no, not evil.... just unsupervised...:eek:
seriously, can little kids be evil or do they get a pass?
I mean some little kids have done some pretty horrible things...
Or do they just not know any better?

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I think that kids are only doing things they've seen other people do. Bullies at school for exemple is a pretty big problem. Bullies are often so because of their parents, brothers/sisters, they are being influenced. Well, that's my opinion, it makes sens to me.

Num7 :)