Evil - What is it according to who?

Chip Lewis

Re: EVIL - What is it according to who?

gonzogirl said:
oh. Yeah I thought I felt a little funny~ but seriously tho....It must get real confusing considering that there are so many levels of belief. But I guess that only GOD knows who believes and who dont. I personally think that people make themselves evil by giving into all that is negative around them. For whatever reason.

Chip: The last sentence you wrote is RIGHT ON.......
Here is a question....Can children be evil?
I thought my kid was when she ruined my gamecube...but I rethought it and no, not evil.... just unsupervised...:eek:
seriously, can little kids be evil or do they get a pass?
I mean some little kids have done some pretty horrible things...
Or do they just not know any better?
All of those who are without knowledge "get a pass". One must reach the age of awareness to be held liable for actions against God. To simplify my point; how can one be held liable for breaking the laws if the laws have been supressed from view?

According to the ancient manuscripts our existence here is not merely to be judged. Our existence is a matter of quarantine. According to the canonical books as well the the non-canonical; We have been cleaned and stripped of all knowledge by passing through the "waters" (our mother?s womb) and are subject to become pawns in the war between to forces. One is the force of life; the other is the force of death. Light against darkness. Good against Evil. God is currently against all of the forces that would not pass through the "waters" and become as we are, completely helpless and vulnerable to forces that we cannot see.

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
I think that kids are only doing things they've seen other people do. Bullies at school for exemple is a pretty big problem. Bullies are often so because of their parents, brothers/sisters, they are being influenced. Well, that's my opinion, it makes sens to me.

Num7 :)

Yeah right on....I feel sorry for kids who have mental illness and what the must be going through. I do have an adult friend who is mentally ill and let me tell you, he is so smart and curious but sometimes he thinks things that are outrageous and he wants you to believe as well. He thinks that he has Mansons soul in him and that when he dies he will take Mansons place in double negative hell and save mankind forever..So that we dont have to endure doub. neg. hell.
Sounds wild? like out of a movie? He has gotten violent over this with his ex. This is why he must stay on his meds.....and stay away from booze and other stuff. He does look like Manson...so that part sucks..
Well some people think he is evil.
And HE thinks he is gonna be a savior!
Two opposite opinions of the same guy..

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Mental illness is a sad thing, most of people having it are nice persons.

The guy you are talking about doesn't know that he looks strange when talking about all his stuff. These people think they are right most of the time, they don't know they are not "correct" if you get what I mean. That's not making them mad of bad, it's just the fact that they're not thinking like a person we would call a "normal" person. In their point of view, they are OK.

Some people are automaticaly thinking that they are crazy and mad. That's not the case, it's just sad. :(

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

often times, what the world sees as mental uillness, is someone who dares to be diffrant, someone who refuses to fallow, someone who believes the bible is the truth. someone like me:eek: there coming to take me away ha, ha,ho,ho, who you callin ho

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
often times, what the world sees as mental uillness, is someone who dares to be diffrant, someone who refuses to fallow, someone who believes the bible is the truth. someone like me:eek: there coming to take me away ha, ha,ho,ho, who you callin ho

Oh no kc you are not gonna get away that easy!!!
But I know what you are saying....Sometimes it is well worth people thinking you are crazy .....

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Is programming people evil ?
Probably, it makes us stupid and then, we think we are more intelligent, but we are not. We are being manipulated, "They" are giving us the opinions they want us to have.
So, if someone thinks you are crazy, it doesn't mean you are. ;)

Num7

Chip Lewis

Is there such a thing as crazy people at all? Highly intuative maybe? Stuck in a thought loop maybe? Severely emotionally challenged? Overly abused and in a constant state of recovery?

"Crazy" is a broad stroke painting everything that is out of the "norm".

I am against the entire "Crazy" notion. My ex-wife was certifiable, yet I always knew that if she would just find a way to the heart of the issue we would be able to see her through that same light giving tunnel that she could see us.

BTW - At times she seemed to be the devil incarnate!

gonzogirl

Chip said:
Is there such a thing as crazy people at all? Highly intuative maybe? Stuck in a thought loop maybe? Severely emotionally challenged? Overly abused and in a constant state of recovery?

"Crazy" is a broad stroke painting everything that is out of the "norm".

I am against the entire "Crazy" notion. My ex-wife was certifiable, yet I always knew that if she would just find a way to the heart of the issue we would be able to see her through that same light giving tunnel that she could see us.

BTW - At times she seemed to be the devil incarnate!

If I had a nickel for everytime I have been called crazy........
Some use the word crazy when talking specifically bout mental illness.
My friend I spoke about up there^ is mentally ill...without his meds he is seen as CRAZY. He is scary w/out the meds. With them he is enjoyable.
He thinks sometimes that the docs are evil and that is the nature of his affliction. This is a hard friendship to have and sometimes I cant see him and he knows it is because he is off his meds...the voices tell him that his medicine is white drugs......
This is why I think meth is Evil.
It turns an already hard situation even harder...
I will not give up on my friend but I keep myself safe at the same time.
He suffers.
That makes me sad , he is a gifted guitar player and is very intelligent.
I try not to think of it as a waste...but sometimes when he is out there for long time ....I sometimes do....:(
I asked him onetime why, when he goes off his meds ..why does he go back on them?
He doesnt know...I would like to think that inside somewhere a part of himself doesnt want to suffer...and speaks loudly......

Jeff

Re: Evil - What is it according to who?

theres lots of evil in this world i see it every day like when i look at a cat i can tell if its evil and if i look at a baby i know hes a killer so i try to warn people nearby but they cant see it so i spent most of my time writing down the evil and the demons and i have a few large boxes now there is so much evil man im not playin

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Re: Evil - What is it according to who?

A smart guy on another forum once told me that evil is protean. Have a wee think about that, as I thought it was one of the most succinct statements I had ever heard. 3 words, a whole book of meaning.

I love smart people.