F = 1/T -- Observing The vibrations of a guitar string. Determine the frequency of oscillations, & Determining the frequency of oscillations.

NaturalPhilosopher

feel a guitar frame as you pluck the string.
the frame vibrates but highly dampened.

the nucleus has to vibrate cuz of newton's 3rd law.
action & reaction

guitar frame emits sound.

Last edited:

Noah_A_S

Dude, you do know you are comparing 2 totally different things to each other that actually were not completely compared to one another? they just used guitars to completely explain the math in that formula?

NaturalPhilosopher

Dude, you do know you are comparing 2 totally different things to each other that actually were not completely compared to one another? they just used guitars to completely explain the math in that formula?
they're hinting at deeper knowledge
van tassel built a time machine...how do you think he did that from that simple equation?breadcrumbs.jpg

Noah_A_S

they're hinting at deeper knowledge
van tassel built a time machine...how do you think he did that from that simple equation?View attachment 12116
Whether they're hinting at deeper knowledge or not remains unclear. Actually, I'd rather prefer to say it's clear to say that they aren't hinting at anything and that they are rather explaining the Frequency f is defined to be the number of events per unit time. For periodic motion, frequency is the number of oscillations per unit time. The relationship between frequency and period is F = 1/T. I literally just quoted the article. It cannot get any more clear than that. There is nothing hidden in that post. No deeper knowledge.

Harte

I'm sorry about that, hah. It was an accident - It was really mentioned in the link I posted though, although in the next thread I make I will try more carefully next time.
Not your fault that this board is occupied by loons.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Whether they're hinting at deeper knowledge or not remains unclear. Actually, I'd rather prefer to say it's clear to say that they aren't hinting at anything and that they are rather explaining the Frequency f is defined to be the number of events per unit time. For periodic motion, frequency is the number of oscillations per unit time. The relationship between frequency and period is F = 1/T. I literally just quoted the article. It cannot get any more clear than that. There is nothing hidden in that post. No deeper knowledge.
I completely agree with you...But in fairness to our other members they will try to extrapolate matters such as F=1/T into something more meaningful, such as Time-Travel for example (My Favourite Subject), which should start off as, "Time is a frequency, leading to a frequency transform"...
You will find the full time equation on this video, and you can fast forward it to where Preston Nichols takes over from Al Bielek if you prefer to :cool:..

mullac998

But there is deeper knowledge the people who posted that article wasn't talking about scalar waves and how that f=1/t affects them. Don't worry ill back you up naturalphilosopher

TimeFlipper

But there is deeper knowledge the people who posted that article wasn't talking about scalar waves and how that f=1/t affects them. Don't worry ill back you up naturalphilosopher
What in your opinion would be the "deeper knowledge", if it wasnt anything to do with scalar waves? :)..
My next question is open to any member that can clarify what the deeper knowledge is..

Of course we have members that make up wild obtuse statements, that prefer to hide behind a wall of childish silence when questioned about their statements, which leads me to think then why the hell are they on the Time-Travel forums? :fp:..

mullac998

What in your opinion would be the "deeper knowledge", if it wasnt anything to do with scalar waves? :)..
My next question is open to any member that can clarify what the deeper knowledge is..

Of course we have members that make up wild obtuse statements, that prefer to hide behind a wall of childish silence when questioned about their statements, which leads me to think then why the hell are they on the Time-Travel forums? :fp:..
Well to me as of right now nothing to be honest but when I say deeper knowledge I'm referring to time being a wave and how they are effected and how f=1/T because to me if time is a wave then that's fascinating because they're so much more to understand its like going down a rabbit hole hence the words Deeper knowledge