Farewell Paranormalis From A Time Traveller

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

I think I proved beyond reasonable doubt that I'm genuine.
How did you prove you were ever genuine, by showing fake photographs of random persons on the internet? :ROFLMAO:...Prove to me and everybody youre a time-traveller, but of course you cant can you...I look forward to seeing what excuse you come up with this time!! :LOL:.

Iam pleased you finally admitted you were that other fake Helen B, from the Lord Henry HOAX posting three years ago, i wonder what new name you will come up with next time you come onto Paranormalis, although i do have an idea who that might be, and its already been registered on here ;) :ROFLMAO:..

Good Riddance to you for the time being!! :notworthy:..

Last edited:

Starlite

How did you prove you were ever genuine, by showing fake photographs of random persons on the internet?
As a security measure I decided not to post an actual picture of me in my forum profile, but instead used avatar.

I made a number of predictions some privately that came to pass. I also posted until it was removed, the schematics to a primitive but functioning chronos manipulator as proof of concept of time travel.

I am pleased you finally admitted you were that other fake Helen B, from the Lord Henry HOAX posting three years ago,
Harriet B was my sister who you gave a hard time and my father Lord Henry was simply misunderstood as he had to be economical with the truth.

You would never get video proof from that fake in a million years, imho its a bloke
I gather you're into men, so I suspect you wish I were one.

Last edited:

Harte

How did you prove you were ever genuine, by showing fake photographs of random persons on the internet? :ROFLMAO:...Prove to me and everybody youre a time-traveller, but of course you cant can you...I look forward to seeing what excuse you come up with this time!! :LOL:.

Iam pleased you finally admitted you were that other fake Helen B, from the Lord Henry HOAX posting three years ago, i wonder what new name you will come up with next time you come onto Paranormalis, although i do have an idea who that might be, and its already been registered on here ;) :ROFLMAO:..

Good Riddance to you for the time being!! :notworthy:..
You just admitted she is a time being.

Harte

TimeFlipper

riet B was my sister who you gave a hard time and my father Lord Henry was simply misunderstood as he had to be economical with the truth.

Harriet B was my sister who you gave a hard time and my father Lord Henry was simply misunderstood as he had to be economical with the truth.

There you go, caught out lying yet again!! :notworthy:..
When you began this thread you said YOUR name was Harriet B, and now you are saying that Harriet B was your sister!! :ROFLMAO:..

If any member wishes to check this out, just go onto page 1 of this thread where you will see for yourselves what that lying Troll said in its very first posting on this thread...Never mind though Harriet B, you still have a couple of "believers" that believe every word you say, who are obviously in complete denial of the real truth :ROFLMAO:..

Your so called "father" Lord Henry was proved to be a lying troll just like you are, and IF i was into guys, i doubt i would ever be attracted to a pernicious male Troll acting as a female such as yourself! (n) :ROFLMAO:..

Starlite

When you began this thread you said YOUR name was Harriet B, and now you are saying that Harriet B was your sister!! :ROFLMAO:..
Sometimes it's best to appear like a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt. Nowhere in this thread have I said I was Harriet my sister. Who had to also deal with your relentless nonsense accusations. As I believe I've mentioned elsewhere your future is less than favourable because you're being manipulated by diabolical forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.