Farewell Paranormalis From A Time Traveller

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Thank you for reminding me about the name change you edited out on your first posting on Thursday to read Helen B, you changed it very quickly after realising you made a huge mistake by putting Harriet B :ROFLMAO:..

mullac998

Thank you for reminding me about the name change you edited out on your first posting on Thursday to read Helen B, you changed it very quickly after realising you made a huge mistake by putting Harriet B :ROFLMAO:..
It was always Helen she said so its you and your nonsense

mullac998

So "she" said to you her name was always Helen, was that told you in a private message? :whistle:..
No you moron when it was helen when she posted this thread it said so she never changed it. I swear you lose x amount of brain cells everyday. Id get that checked out you don't seem well enough to hold down or have an opinion. No seriously get it checked out! I think you've got dementia coming.

TimeFlipper

No you moron when it was helen when she posted this thread it said so she never changed it. I swear you lose x amount of brain cells everyday. Id get that checked out you don't seem well enough to hold down or have an opinion. No seriously get it checked out! I think you've got dementia coming.
You wasnt even here when it posted the first thread, i was and she put Harriet B, and then quickly edited it to Helen when it knew it made a big mistake, go take a look and see the edit for yourself...

mullac998

I was here when it was posted. Dude you've got to much time on your hands you sad strange person.

TimeFlipper

I was here when it was posted. Dude you've got to much time on your hands you sad strange person.
If you had been here you would have seen it put Harriet B right at the beginning of the thread and then change it to Helen B, did you even look at the first posting it made with the "editing" which was changing Harriet B to Helen B....But then of course you obviously want to defend that troll at all costs..

You desperately want to believe everything the Troll writes about dont you, you are the sad person on here for holding onto a memory from nearly 3 years ago when Harriet B was here along with that other lying troll Lord Henry, and Admin closed down their thread and listed it as a HOAX, do you actually understand what a HOAX is?, i honestly dont think you do..

You need to get out and meet REAL women and people, and not live in the hope that Harriet B still might want to use you to impregnate beautiful women, and silly as that may sound to our other members, that is clearly mentioned in that HOAX thread that you believed was all real...It wasnt real and it was proved it wasnt real , so try and get over it and move on...

Youre not alone however, another male member believes 100% everything that troll writes about, but hey you both have the right to believe in what ever you two want to, no matter how sad it is :fp:..

Starlite

@TimeFlipper I mentioned very early on that Donald Trump will run for a second term. I got disbelief, especially when there was an attempt to impeach him. But he's back and he's strongly implied that is going to run again. I mentioned to @Mayhem in a private message that Prince Philip was going to take a turn for the worst, which he has. I mentioned in other private messages to others things that now have come to pass. Now either I'm a very good guesser or there may be some truth in what I'm saying.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper I mentioned very early on that Donald Trump will run for a second term. I got disbelief, especially when there was an attempt to impeach him. But he's back and he's a strongly implied that is going to run again. I mentioned to @Mayhem in a private message that Prince Philip was going to take a turn for the worst, which he has. I mentioned in other private messages to others things that now have come to pass. Now either I'm a very good guesser or there may be some truth in what I'm saying.

There is never any truth in what ever you say, it would be very obvious to 99% of people around the World that Donald Trump would want to win a second term, you had a 50-50 chance of being right or wrong...Thats nothing at all to do with prediction (n):ROFLMAO:...Of course Trump will run again, he already said he will, and thats another 50-50 chance AGAIN!! :ROFLMAO:..

As for your Number One servant Mullac, he will robotically do or say anything you want him to, he already tried lying for you :ROFLMAO:..
You may or may not have mentioned to Mayhem that Prince Phillip will "take a turn for the worse", but that was after he first went into hopital, and as he is 99 years old, it seemed likely all along that he would relapse at some point, and again its not really a "prediction" is it? :ROFLMAO:..

I didnt see you predict the exact date and month when Prince Phillip passess away God Bless him, because you just make up things in your attention seeking mind and simply spew them out without thinking...As for the Paranormalis members you privately spoke to regarding predictions that were correct, you OBVIOUSLY used a 50-50 chance scenarion, yet again!! (n):ROFLMAO:..

I will tell you how to prove youre a time-traveller, take my simple test that ONLY a real time-traveller would be capable of answering correctly...You wanna take the test?...Of course you wont, because youre a pathological liar, a Troll, and definately 100% NOT a time-traveller!! :ROFLMAO:..

Starlite

I will tell you how to prove youre a time-traveller, take my simple test that ONLY a real time-traveller would be capable of answering correctly...You wanna take the test?
No amount of evidence will satisfy you.

My advice to you would be to remember it's not how many yesterday's you have had its how many tomorrow's you've got left "Swiss" that the best one word description I've read about you.

I have given you a lion share of my precious time answering your posts now I'm going ignore you in order to answer others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.