Farewell Paranormalis From A Time Traveller

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

No amount of evidence will satisfy you.

My advice to you would be to remember it's not how many yesterday's you have had its how many tomorrow's you've got left "Swiss" that the best one word description I've read about you.

I have given you a lion share of my precious time answering your posts now I'm going ignore you in order to answer others.
That is your excuse for NOT taking my simple time-travel test...You know you would fail it because you are NOT a time traveller, you never have been a time traveller, and you never will be a time traveller, youre a fake!! (n):ROFLMAO:..

The tiny amount of "evidence" you have given, are just 50-50 scenarios that anyone can use, its not genuine predictions and you know it...Prove me wrong, by telling all us the exact date and month Prince Phillip will pass away, you would REALLY impress everybody if you could do that, but you cant can you (n):ROFLMAO:....Fake, Fake, Fake :notworthy:..

Starlite

Prove me wrong, by telling all us the exact date and month Prince Phillip will pass away, you would REALLY impress everybody if you could do that, but you cant can you.
I could but I'm not going to as it ranks as one of the biggest time travel faux pas that there is and deeply morbid.

It's one of the Henry directives that is to never to tell anybody when they going to expire or how long they are going to live for.

Anyway that's your lot, I've got other enquiries to answer.

TimeFlipper

I could but I'm not going to as it ranks as one of the biggest time travel faux pas that there is and deeply morbid.

It's one of the Henry directives that is to never to tell anybody when they going to expire or how long they are going to live for.

Anyway that's your lot, I've got other enquiries to answer.
Total Bull Shit from the prime fake!!...I already thought you were ignoring me!! :ROFLMAO:..

Starlite

@Starlite
Do you have any prediction, you can share on the internet, that do not influence, what you want to do? Will central Europe be flooded or so?
Due to the Henry directives I'm limited to what I can tell you. Also I've made changes timeline so I don't know how this has affected the future or changed it if you prefer. But the time period I came from rather than being a place of wonder it's more a dystopia. Ravaged by a decades of stupidity. The environment is pretty well messed up with very little animal or human life or habitable areas. Time travel a gift given by a bootstrap paradox evolving Stein. Is helping us to rebuild. By the way if anyone is interested Stein middle name is Lussorio.

Status
Not open for further replies.