Fermi Paradox

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
To counter your argument from her initial question, how do you KNOW we are the most advanced? To say we are is silly being as we have no idea what is truly out there, when you look into the ET and UFO spectrum it begs to argue that we are mere babies to these visiting beings technologically and evolutionary.

Is there solid proof we are and have been visited by Aliens? No, but to believe that we are the only thing out there and there is nothing more advanced than us is silly. If life can be created here it can be created else where, who knows how long they were around before us and where they are in their evolution.

Really to beat us technologically isn't that hard when most life changing inventions are stuck behind patents and approvals and will never see the light of day.

I agree with you. There is much we don't KNOW. All of this is speculation. I haven't even seen a UFO, personally. But think about it, with all the sightings, SOME are probably genuine, and this would prove we are NOT the most advanced civilization .

Debunking is sometimes easy, but at other times, it is difficult. We cannot trust anything the government says. Basically, if the government is adamant that a UFO case was "nothing", then be rest assured it was really "something". You don't go through great lengths to cover "nothing" up.

On a side note, this brings back my feelings of longing - I WANT to see an alien craft. I WANT to know they are interacting with us. How cool would that be?

I agree with you. There is much we don't KNOW. All of this is speculation. I haven't even seen a UFO, personally. But think about it, with all the sightings, SOME are probably genuine, and this would prove we are NOT the most advanced civilization .

Debunking is sometimes easy, but at other times, it is difficult. We cannot trust anything the government says. Basically, if the government is adamant that a UFO case was "nothing", then be rest assured it was really "something". You don't go through great lengths to cover "nothing" up.

On a side note, this brings back my feelings of longing - I WANT to see an alien craft. I WANT to know they are interacting with us. How cool would that be?
There in lies the problem..The UFO fanatics are relying on the government to prove their case because they are to lazy to get off their ass and do it themselves...Is it because they cannot prove their case or is it because the cash cow will dry up? Think about it..Look at the money pulled in every year from books, conventions etc....

My belief is this..It's not up to the government to prove to anyone that UFOs are real or otherwise..There is a simple little word that can be used to shut the whole thing down "classified"...

As far as this Fermi paradox its a theory and an unproven one at that.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Prove we are not? I said so far..I did not say the only one....Read whats fucking wrote...I see two numb nuts that thought the speech was good..I say it was bullshit.
You are welcome to share your opinion, but we invite you to do so in a respectful way.

Blast tyrant was courteous and polite in his message, didn't rip apart what you said. He simply tried to take part and play the devil's advocate.

Thank you for being respectful of others in the future.

TimeFlipper

The Fermi Paradox - Where are the aliens?

We have high estimates of the probability that aliens exist, but we aren't really seeing them all over the place. That is the paradox in a nutshell.

There are stars and planets out there older than our sun and the earth. We should technically be seeing aliens everywhere. Are they hiding? Do we lack technology? It seems we have a lot of evidence of their existence in the distant past, but then, they disappeared. Did governments decide to cover it up? Why? Why is humanity in denial?

So many questions to discuss.

The paradox has a few potential explanations as to where all the aliens are:

- Intelligent life is rare
- Intelligent life destroys itself by nature
- Extinction
- Colonization/expansion isn't really normal
- Intelligent life is simply too far away
- Earth is being avoided
- We simply aren't listening

What else can you come up with?

Sources: Fermi paradox - Wikipedia

and

You might laugh at this video clip, but there is every probability that we have been psychlogically manipulated by "Other Wordly Beings" for centuries...Correct Radio Frequencies can do all sorts of things to our minds..

You are welcome to share your opinion, but we invite you to do so in a respectful way.

Blast tyrant was courteous and polite in his message, didn't rip apart what you said. He simply tried to take part and play the devil's advocate.

Thank you for being respectful of others in the future.
Jim Dandy to the rescue.....Have low tolerance for know it all's...Respect is something you earn it's not given...But given the circumstances I will try your way for a while..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
One of the points that fascinates and scares me, is the idea of a great filter.

Are we about to hit it? Will we hit it? What is it?

Or are we the only ones who passed it? That would be unexpected.

Imagine an ancient rogue AI hunting advanced species when they reach a certain point in their evolution. No one would stand a chance against it.

Maybe it's simply that most species are unable to overcome their internal conflicts and unify as one entity.

Are all species condemned to face obliteration before they can reach the stars?

One of the points that fascinates and scares me, is the idea of a great filter.

Are we about to hit it? Will we hit it? What is it?

Or are we the only ones who passed it? That would be unexpected.

Imagine an ancient rogue AI hunting advanced species when they reach a certain point in their evolution. No one would stand a chance against it.

Maybe it's simply that most species are unable to overcome their internal conflicts and unify as one entity.

Too bad the dinosaurs are not around to answer that question...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

There is the Bob Lazar story. I believe he was telling the truth. Apparently an attempt on his life for going public adds credibility to his story.

Bob Lazar

vp8671

Years ago I met someone who had defended him in a court case , he was involved in some kind of prostitution (sp??) affair. At that time i was very interested into antigravity , so I asked this person to put me in contact with him. After many months he accepted to have a phone conversation where I exposed my ideas about the working of the craft the USA had in possesion. Basically he confirmed everything but a particular which I couldn't have known.
Now I have a compelte understanding of how that particular craft works.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Years ago I met someone who had defended him in a court case , he was involved in some kind of prostitution (sp??) affair. At that time i was very interested into antigravity , so I asked this person to put me in contact with him. After many months he accepted to have a phone conversation where I exposed my ideas about the working of the craft the USA had in possesion. Basically he confirmed everything but a particular which I couldn't have known.
Now I have a compelte understanding of how that particular craft works.

I've been doing my own research as well. I've come across a phenomena that I believe behaves like the nuclear weak force. It behaves similar to electromagnetic induction in that there appears to be two planes of rotating force at right angles to each other. But what are the two rotating forces observed in the following video?