Fermi Paradox

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Ok, I am no physicist and am in learning mode. Thinking out loud, I would be interested in the surrounding environment. Is Magnetism involved?
The objects seem to be behaving like planets. Planets also wobble and rotate while moving without "falling" into oblivion.

Watch that video above your post. I know it's around 15 minutes long but worth it. It is the most informative video on this phenomena I've seen to date. No one has complete answers yet.

BlastTyrant

I agree with you. There is much we don't KNOW. All of this is speculation. I haven't even seen a UFO, personally. But think about it, with all the sightings, SOME are probably genuine, and this would prove we are NOT the most advanced civilization .

Debunking is sometimes easy, but at other times, it is difficult. We cannot trust anything the government says. Basically, if the government is adamant that a UFO case was "nothing", then be rest assured it was really "something". You don't go through great lengths to cover "nothing" up.

On a side note, this brings back my feelings of longing - I WANT to see an alien craft. I WANT to know they are interacting with us. How cool would that be?
Go Sit outside Area 51 for a night or 2, the crazy things you see and experience out there! I had my truck random start on me while i was sleeping lol i took that as my sign to get out.

BlastTyrant

There in lies the problem..The UFO fanatics are relying on the government to prove their case because they are to lazy to get off their ass and do it themselves...Is it because they cannot prove their case or is it because the cash cow will dry up? Think about it..Look at the money pulled in every year from books, conventions etc....

My belief is this..It's not up to the government to prove to anyone that UFOs are real or otherwise..There is a simple little word that can be used to shut the whole thing down "classified"...

As far as this Fermi paradox its a theory and an unproven one at that.
I can assure you no true Fanatic is waiting on the government lol we know already i don't need the gov to prove what i know.
And i liked a quote i heard awhile back "If the Gov releases it just assume it isn't real"

The biggest thing the "Fanatics" run across is the "prove it" People, and when you show evidence they just say "fake" and move on, you don't have to prove why it is fake and even if the person explains the evidence, people will just repeat fake until the cows come home, which is where places like this forum come in, people can be viewed and talk without ridicule.

And as someone who has met and talked to MANY Experiencers including those with movies, you'd be shocked on how little they have actually made, i think Travis Walton was the one exception because his movie Fire in the Sky took off and is a classic of cinema. Most Experiencers and people with evidence never make a dime, and are usually ridiculed or harassed very few true people make a living off of it, i have been to a few conferences and usually the most compelling evidence comes from the people in back who just want someone to hear their story.