Fermi Paradox

vp8671

I may be wrong but , I believe we are witnessing the momentum conservation in action, when there is no gravity , the rotational plane flips orthogonally respect the axis of rotation , we cannot observe here on earth becasue gravity has one direction towards the center.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I may be wrong but , I believe we are witnessing the momentum conservation in action, when there is no gravity , the rotational plane flips orthogonally respect the axis of rotation , we cannot observe here on earth becasue gravity has one direction towards the center.

Angular momentum is not conserved. It appears to be governed by different rules. I have a video of the flip occurring on a wingnut that does the same thing. It is here on earth. But the video is of the wingnut in free fall. So no weight force is present.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've been doing my own research as well. I've come across a phenomena that I believe behaves like the nuclear weak force. It behaves similar to electromagnetic induction in that there appears to be two planes of rotating force at right angles to each other. But what are the two rotating forces observed in the following video?

I want to try to guess, but I don't know as much about physics as some of you guys and I may be laughed at, so I'm going to keep my answer in my head and see if I'm even close. LOL.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You might laugh at this video clip, but there is every probability that we have been psychlogically manipulated by "Other Wordly Beings" for centuries...Correct Radio Frequencies can do all sorts of things to our minds..

I didn't laugh. I think I saw that movie. Why wouldn't the manipulation work on everybody? Some of us don't seem to fall for the subliminal stuff. Then again, we don't have glasses to actually know. Hmmm.

TimeFlipper

I didn't laugh. I think I saw that movie. Why wouldn't the manipulation work on everybody? Some of us don't seem to fall for the subliminal stuff. Then again, we don't have glasses to actually know. Hmmm.
The TimeFlipper is working on it Paula ;):eek:..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I want to try to guess, but I don't know as much about physics as some of you guys and I may be laughed at, so I'm going to keep my answer in my head and see if I'm even close. LOL.

More heads are better than just one. This phenomena is not well understood. It needs input ideas from all sources. My ideas are not facts either.

Just think what Michael Faraday went through when he figured out the rules for electromagnetic induction. Back in the 1800s one would think the only tools he had at his disposal were stone knives and bear claws.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
what do you think is causing this effect, and can you elaborate on your personal experiments about the weak force ?

I don't know what is causing the phenomena. I do accept that this is real and if developed was kept out of the public's eye. Having only come across this phenomena a couple of years ago myself.

You mentioned that you perceived the angular momentum as being conserved. I wanted to point out that you may have missed a key part of the observed spinning wingnut. As the spinning wingnut flips its direction, the wingnut slows down and reverses its spin direction. That is why I say angular momentum is not conserved. It went from a positive spin direction to a negative spin direction. Try doing this with a spinning gyro. You will have to force it into an opposite direction. It loses angular momentum when you do this. But the spin doesn't stop and reverse direction. So this phenomena seems to bypass normal rules.

My interest was that I noticed the wingnut behavior exactly matched a geometric representation of how physicists depict the nuclear weak force. The one force that breaks all the rules. Charge, parity, and time violations have all been observed to happen.

Now if we were to learn how to access the nuclear weak force we could turn the nuclear attraction force into a repulsion force. And that is something worth looking into. Didn't Bob Lazar say that the ET's had used the nuclear weak force to access the strong force?

I built a device years ago called Tesla's Zero Time Reference Generator. It exhibited a spin reversal phenomena that defied any physics knowledge I had at the time.

Here is a more in depth video by Veritasium that covers the history of this phenomena.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't know what is causing the phenomena. I do accept that this is real and if developed was kept out of the public's eye. Having only come across this phenomena a couple of years ago myself.

Ok, I am no physicist and am in learning mode. Thinking out loud, I would be interested in the surrounding environment. Is Magnetism involved?
The objects seem to be behaving like planets. Planets also wobble and rotate while moving without "falling" into oblivion.