Fir sale seriously no trolls please don’t boot me jealously

Jay0149

That’s exactly what I said to you you decided to offer to buy two each because you don’t know how to make them and decided to regardless spend your time offering to buy and on this website in consistent absence of grade school knowledge of how to time travel where I have time trials and no money because I refuse to work a pedantic Job because I have a time loop logic machine and am going to win the lottery and have invented teleportation that people are jealously refusing to purchase trying to cripple me and my son and getting merc’d in the store like fifty fucking people then they call genocide schizophrenia and illicit torture as mind altering substance medication and then a girl moves in with you beating and torturing you and telling you to take your meds because you got her pregnant and she can’t do lsd anymore
So you’ll forgive me if i’m Irritated with all of you your trolling and pedantic genocide and slave economy that is kind of schizophrnicqally a communism that killed Patrice Lumumber where the only people standing up to it are backwards sand people doing so by killing innocent people

Doc 05

Zenith
Schizophrenics undesirables
Yes and what's your point ;)
So, are you in the DRC?
I wouldn't waste time on trying to sell stuff here, but joining in the discussions would be a start.
Interesting stuff on the Feynman machine.
Also, to make money the lottery is a hard hit (to many variables),
But sport games are more 50/50, win or lose,
Jump forward (no more than 72 hours) see who wins, return, bet on game,
Keep bets small and ALWAYS give at least 10% to charity.
and you don't have to stay on meds, but they can give you a rest to get your external situation in order
also just stay on just enough med dosage so you can function
Good Luck

Jay0149

Yes and what's your point ;)
So, are you in the DRC?
I wouldn't waste time on trying to sell stuff here, but joining in the discussions would be a start.
Interesting stuff on the Feynman machine.
Also, to make money the lottery is a hard hit (to many variables),
But sport games are more 50/50, win or lose,
Jump forward (no more than 72 hours) see who wins, return, bet on game,
Keep bets small and ALWAYS give at least 10% to charity.
and you don't have to stay on meds, but they can give you a rest to get your external situation in order
also just stay on just enough med dosage so you can function
Good Luck
Oh I have a time loop logic machine the lottery is simple

Mayhem

Zenith
It seems its perfectly understandable under forum rules to enquire as to your machine if you are asking for someone to fork out money, wouldnt you say that is a human's inquisitive approach?

Jay0149

What degree did you get or what were you working on? programing? computer science?
I’m a cia asset and my degree is one of mind having multiple degrees in physics and microbiology, chemistry and law Or psychology and programming in previous runs with time loop logic