Former assistant to Einstein claims the infamous scientist examined alien spaceship from ROSWELL CRASH

OakFieldAlienz444

Roswell is a confusing deal. I understand why many buy the Project Mogul theory but when you dig deep into it
that doesn't really add up. I'm not up for debating again I debated an old user named Gizmo ages ago
for days and days about Roswell. But I know some stuff about it a lot of skeptics don't.

TimeFlipper

I have studied both the Roswell crash and the Aztec crash which happened a few days apart.

I tend to think that it was not the Roswell crash but the Aztec crash that made the headlines to this day.

Roswell crash: not much left of the saucer and its occupants.

Aztec crash: the saucer was pretty much intact and there were both dead aliens and survivors of the crash, according to my source who was close to the investigation back at that time.

I believe that attention was drawn away from Aztec crash to preserve the crash saucer and occupants by the government.
You never hear much about Aztec, it's always about Roswell.
Hi Prof, the Aztec UFO crash in New Mexico you mentioned was exposed as a HOAX!!...Two con men (Confidence Tricksters) named Silas M Newton and Leo A Gebauer, created a fraudulent scheme to sell supposed Alien Technology to the general public...They were dealt with accordingly ;):LOL:..

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hi Prof, the Aztec UFO crash in New Mexico you mentioned was exposed as a HOAX!!...Two con men (Confidence Tricksters) named Silas M Newton and Leo A Gebauer, created a fraudulent scheme to sell supposed Alien Technology to the general public...They were dealt with accordingly ;):LOL:..
Roswell and Aztec crashes were real events. There also was third crash in New Mexico in a place called Hard Canyon. I do not know if hard Canyon is a place on a map or it is a Canyon that belong to a rancher with the name Hard. There also was survivors.

Philip Schneider is not the person that I'm referring to that had access to the data mentioned herein. The person I'm talking about is a professor with a very high security clearance who owned a ranch in that general area of New Mexico. When the crashes happened.

Professor Opmmur

cyclespiral

Well, I from a rational view point, I am skeptical. Because of Einstein's German origins, he was seen as someone insecure with intelligence; that's why he was not allowed to be in The Manhattan Project to build the atomic bomb. I see no reason thus for him to have had access to classified material at Roswell. Einstein is special to us but not to the US military; they saw him as a risk.

TimeFlipper

Roswell and Aztec crashes were real events. There also was third crash in New Mexico in a place called Hard Canyon. I do not know if hard Canyon is a place on a map or it is a Canyon that belong to a rancher with the name Hard. There also was survivors.

Philip Schneider is not the person that I'm referring to that had access to the data mentioned herein. The person I'm talking about is a professor with a very high security clearance who owned a ranch in that general area of New Mexico. When the crashes happened.

Professor Opmmur
Hi Prof...There is no evidence i can find of a SECOND UFO crashing in Aztec just a few days AFTER the Roswell crash in 1947 that you stated came from a "source"....However, the THIRD crash you mentioned above was actually the alleged UFO landing in HART canyon not HARD Canyon, Aztec, New Mexico and was the HOAX UFO landing in 1948 that i have already commented about in this thread...Tut Tut to your source :LOL:..

I never suggested that Philip Schneider was the "source" to your "data"...He would never had made those same basic errors, i`m guessing it might have been that Professor Dadars feeding erroneous information that we discussed a while back...What do you think Prof? :unsure:..

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I stand by my original posts, that it is accurate, Aztec New Mexico crash actually happened. The crash scene was a few miles away from the Roswell crash, not sure how many miles though. Aztec crash had survivors and casualties, the government quickly covered it up, because there was survivors. The man I received the information from was a Professor and had a high clearance in the government. I talked to the Professor six or eight times in 1981. He also indicated that he saw the autopsy report for the deceased aliens.

I'm not surprised you could not find information on the Internet, because it was classified information and still probably to this day.

TimeFlipper

I stand by my original posts, that it is accurate, Aztec New Mexico crash actually happened. The crash scene was a few miles away from the Roswell crash, not sure how many miles though. Aztec crash had survivors and casualties, the government quickly covered it up, because there was survivors. The man I received the information from was a Professor and had a high clearance in the government. I talked to the Professor six or eight times in 1981. He also indicated that he saw the autopsy report for the deceased aliens.

I'm not surprised you could not find information on the Internet, because it was classified information and still probably to this day.
I stand by my own findings Prof, that can be verified on line, sadly yours cant...Do you suspect that Professor Dadars could be behind the erroneous information i suggested?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Members of this website the Internet is a poor place to do research on things that the government does not want the general public to know about for their own good. We have too many people that are trying to pick apart things that they have no clue what they're talking about when it comes to what governments are doing and not doing. I'm not attacking anyone here and just making it broad brush statement.

Professor Opmmur

TimeFlipper

Members of this website the Internet is a poor place to do research on things that the government does not want the general public to know about for their own good. We have too many people that are trying to pick apart things that they have no clue what they're talking about when it comes to what governments are doing and not doing. I'm not attacking anyone here and just making it broad brush statement.

Professor Opmmur
At the end of the day Prof, any individual can come up with what ever they want to put out there...I believe that members would be more inclined to believe what CAN be verified, and NOT just by what an individual comes out with....However Prof, that Prof Dadars could have been the culprit in giving you false information...Is there anything you can give us that possibly does back up what you have stated, it would be most appreciated? (y)..

Last edited: