Former assistant to Einstein claims the infamous scientist examined alien spaceship from ROSWELL CRASH

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Everything i wrote about UFO`s on this thread is information that is readily available on the internet, iam sorry if it doesnt fit in with your own narrative, i can only assume you received bad information from a bad source, because nothing even alludes to the information you gave us sadly...Its only hear say..
I still would like to know who is this person you've referred to Professor Dadars his name never came up in the search.
I did find Silas M Newton and Leo A Gebauer, created a fraudulent scheme to sell supposed Alien Technology to the general public in my original search.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Oppenheimer and Albert Einstein document the rough draft

Attachments

• oppenheimer_einstein.pdf
    235.1 KB · Views: 4

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
TimeFlipper - Please explain who Professor Dadars is.

I will give you the name of my friend the Professor of 40 years ago, who had all the Roswell and Aztec crash information as I've already stated and more . There are many links with his name and his information on the Internet.

TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper - Please explain who Professor Dadars is.

I will give you the name of my friend the Professor of 40 years ago, who had all the Roswell and Aztec crash information as I've already stated and more . There are many links with his name and his information on the Internet.
Prof, we only discussed him a short while back on the Radio Ham format weve used for years and the mode we use...Please call me privately on here :(..

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Prof, we only discussed him a short while back on the Radio Ham format weve used for years and the mode we use...Please call me privately on here :(..

Okay, I still don't remember the conversation, subject dropped.

Thank you for reminding me, but I still don't know who he was.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I am 100% correct on the Aztec crash was real, as I have stated in the previous posts. The fact is, I may be one of the top five members on this website, when it comes to real knowledge of UFOs and aliens. I've known a lot of famous people over the years that gave me information on UFOs and aliens.

The name I did not want to really divulge, was Professor Robert Spencer Carr, who I communicated with six or eight times in1981 overall a number of months. In 1980, I purchased a cassette tape from Ray Palmer the Publisher of Saucer News, a monthly magazine covering UFOs and alien news. Ray Palmer was not a very honest individual, he did an phone interview with Professor Robert Carr and Professor Carr was not aware that he was being recorded in the telephone conversation, he thought it was just him and Ray talking on the phone. Professor Carr told him things that he would not have told anyone, if he knew he was being recorded. The cassette tape I bought was that interview of about two hours. I did some research to find Professor Carr's phone number. I called Professor Carr in Tampa, Florida and explained that I had the cassette tape from Palmer and I was a researcher with many UFO encounters. I was very surprised that he was opening up and talking to me a total stranger. Everything that I posted about the Aztec crash came from Professor Robert Carr, 40 years ago in 1981.

Please Google: Professor Robert Spencer Carr.

And find more information you ever wanted to know about the Aztec crash, he was directly or indirectly part of the investigation as I understand.

Professor Opmmur

TimeFlipper

I am 100% correct on the Aztec crash was real, as I have stated in the previous posts. The fact is, I may be one of the top five members on this website, when it comes to real knowledge of UFOs and aliens. I've known a lot of famous people over the years that gave me information on UFOs and aliens.

The name I did not want to really divulge, was Professor Robert Spencer Carr, who I communicated with six or eight times in1981 overall a number of months. In 1980, I purchased a cassette tape from Ray Palmer the Publisher of Saucer News, a monthly magazine covering UFOs and alien news. Ray Palmer was not a very honest individual, he did an phone interview with Professor Robert Carr and Professor Carr was not aware that he was being recorded in the telephone conversation, he thought it was just him and Ray talking on the phone. Professor Carr told him things that he would not have told anyone, if he knew he was being recorded. The cassette tape I bought was that interview of about two hours. I did some research to find Professor Carr's phone number. I called Professor Carr in Tampa, Florida and explained that I had the cassette tape from Palmer and I was a researcher with many UFO encounters. I was very surprised that he was opening up and talking to me a total stranger. Everything that I posted about the Aztec crash came from Professor Robert Carr, 40 years ago in 1981.

Please Google: Professor Robert Spencer Carr.

And find more information you ever wanted to know about the Aztec crash, he was directly or indirectly part of the investigation as I understand.

Professor Opmmur
Prof, there was no Aztec UFO crash a few days after the Roswell crash in 1947, imho you were given false information..
The Aztec crash you were led to believe in, was in 1948 many days after the alleged Aztec crash, and that was a "hoax" involving two guys selling "fake UFO equipment" that was investigated by the FBI which is well documented, and you agreed with me on that in a previous posting...

I did as you suggested and researched Professor Robert Spencer Carr and found no hard evidence of a UFO crash in July 1947...That story circulated around "Hangar 18" which was supposed to be a "legendary Alien Warehouse containg Alien artifacts" similar to certain places within Area 51...There was a TV show called Warehouse 13 that contained "Alien artifacts" which came out thanks to the claims of that Hangar 18..

Professor Carr did alledge a UFO crash occurred in the desert in Aztec New Mexico in 1948, BUT, you agreed with me that was just a HOAX brought about by two fraudsters (SHOWN BELOW), therefore Professor Carr was definately lying about that crash landing, plus many other UFO crashes/landings, wasnt he...This information came from a general research on Professor Robert Spencer Carr under the heading of, (The Saucers That Time Forgot)...

I did find Silas M Newton and Leo A Gebauer, created a fraudulent scheme to sell supposed Alien Technology to the general public in my original search.
Carr has written several Sci-Fi books on UFO`s all sadly without any hard proof/evidence of their existence :fp:..
I hope you transfer to DVD that cassette tape of Professor Carr talking on the radio about UFO`s, then all of us can enjoy listening to it with a more "open mind" on the topic of UFO`s...What do you say about that Prof? :)...I only wish that SOMEBODY would give us real hard evidence, as i have
witnessed UFO`s for myself on several occasions, nobody could wish for hard evidence more than myself Prof!! (y)..

Last edited: