Former assistant to Einstein claims the infamous scientist examined alien spaceship from ROSWELL CRASH

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I've spent the last 20 minutes searching for Professor Dadars and UFO's. There's no Professor Dadars name came up in the search. You indicated you found it on the Internet not sure why I can't find it either.

Please be so kind: To post the link that you found your information from because, I cannot find it. The professor I'm quoting is an American who worked for the government on many high level classified projects in the 1940s and 1950s.

TimeFlipper

I've spent the last 20 minutes searching for Professor Dadars and UFO's. There's no Professor Dadars name came up in the search. You indicated you found it on the Internet not sure why I can't find it either.

Please be so kind: To post the link that you found your information from because, I cannot find it. The professor I'm quoting is an American who worked for the government on many high level classified projects in the 1940s and 1950s.
Everything i wrote about UFO`s on this thread is information that is readily available on the internet, iam sorry if it doesnt fit in with your own narrative, i can only assume you received bad information from a bad source, because nothing even alludes to the information you gave us sadly...Its only hear say..

TimeFlipper

@Mayhem When you have a little time to spare, would you please research a couple of things for me...Firstly can you find anything at all that confirms a few days after the Roswell UFO crash in 1947, that there was another UFO crash in Aztec Hart Canyon New Mexico...I believe you can do deeper internet searches than the Prof and myself..

There is only one incident close to the Roswell UFO crash that i can find, and that would be a hoax UFO crash in 1948 that came under the attention of the FBI for fraud...I dont think my old friend the Prof actually believes me, but i believe he was given false information regarding the UFO crash in Aztec being a couple of days AFTER the Roswell incident, that was somehow mixed up with the 1948 hoax UFO in Aztec, Hart Canyon, New Mexico..

The Prof always gave me details from where he got information from, all the time ive known him.. Thanks for your help Mayhem :)..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Might be worth checking this out im not totally sure that its related but discern for yourself. This can go deep in the hole as everyone knows one click doesnt find any answers.

Mayhem

Zenith
But in the opening he was told from Washington 'your license is in jeopardy'

at 12.00 check that out.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
What wants to be erased is known from the day or reports which is obvious from a conspiracy angle or hidden.

Unlike a murder investigation its needed to be known, so there will be little pieces along the way that they dont clean up that is the skill to finding. Its doesnt mean its not accessible on open search it can be or in CIA files uploaded to the web it just takes time and reading.

But then there are always other avenues:)

Mayhem

Zenith
Might be worth checking this out im not totally sure that its related but discern for yourself. This can go deep in the hole as everyone knows one click doesnt find any answers.

Its a very interesting video:)