Framework of the Future

HeraldOfTruth

I was hoping for further elucidation.

You aren’t asking the right questions to get that.

I’ve had to repeat myself to you half a dozen times on multiple occasions and you struggle to move on. Your last two questions are the only things you said here not about something that was supposed to be left at the door, except one statement on politics that was pretty much common sense for politics. So we will see how it goes.

HeraldOfTruth

I said for the future. Did I mention your previous actions In that particular post (simple yes or no)?

Speaking of common sense, how common is it compared to in practice?

Did you or did you not said rhe following:

?

No, but you went on about it long enough that I felt the need to clarify some things. You understand clarification, no? It goes both ways.

Politicians will avoid topics that could harm their image. So will any other person with any notable fame. I honestly cannot even imagine a scenario in which someone could say they would expect that from the average person in general, really. I don’t mean to assume, but... I’m not even sure that can be called an assumption. Common sense is called common sense because you shouldn’t even have to question it.

ThumberOne

If you want to discuss politics I really recomend paying attention to what politicians aren't discussing nor are they willing to discuss. Politics is partly discourse, eh? The same can apply to any discssions and the same can apply to you.

Politicians will avoid topics that could harm their image. So will any other person with any notable fame. I honestly cannot even imagine a scenario in which someone could say they would expect that from the average person in general, really.
Isn't this discussion partly political in nature?

Also in this discussion, are you trying to influence people via what you present as truth?

Wouldn't further scrutiny of the the avoided topic be necessary?

Common sense is called common sense because you shouldn’t even have to question it.

This really reminds me of a quote by Voltaire: "Common sense is not so common."

Sometimes if we examine obvious answeres we can get surprising results

Even science can be counter intuitive

HeraldOfTruth

Isn't this discussion partly political in nature?

Also in this discussion, are you trying to influence people via what you present as truth?

Wouldn't further scrutiny of the the avoided topic be necessary?

This really reminds me of a quote by Voltaire: "Common sense is not so common."

Sometimes if we examine obvious answeres we can get surprising results

Even science can be counter intuitive

Do you have any other rhetorical questions? I’m gonna be honest, you have grown incredibly annoying with them.

Also, most of those are not even counter-intuitive. If you think they are, I will tell you how they are not. The problem here is that you are using things out of context. If you have to ask that specific question you asked me and think for a second that there is more than one answer, you lack commonly established facts that have been around for decades before I was even thought of. Not everything people claim as common sense truly is, but my definition is the proper one for it. If the average person knows something without having to question it, it is common sense. Politicians are liars. Everyone knows this. Anyone who doesn’t hadn’t heard of politics.

ThumberOne

Do you have any other rhetorical questions? I’m gonna be honest, you have grown incredibly annoying with them.

Also, most of those are not even counter-intuitive. If you think they are, I will tell you how they are not. The problem here is that you are using things out of context. If you have to ask that specific question you asked me and think for a second that there is more than one answer, you lack commonly established facts that have been around for decades before I was even thought of. Not everything people claim as common sense, but my definition is the proper one for it. If the average person knows something without having to question it, it is common sense. Politicians are liars. Everyone knows this. Anyone who doesn’t hadn’t heard of politics.

Those weren't rhetorical questions.
You did told me stop making assumptions and would asking questions be a way to avoid them? If not how?