Framework of the Future

HeraldOfTruth

Don't be hasty.

I merely answered your question and provided a solution and I can say the same for you about understanding.

I was hoping for a productive discussion on the mechanics of your framework.

How is asking for clarification inability to understand? In fact quite the opposite.

I really recomend you act on that quote regarding me.

With all due respect, you just keep arguing about what I have done, or picked apart my brief intro and explanation for those not familiar with the situation. In our pm’s, you may have asked a lot of questions about my reasons, but you managed to accuse me of trying to be a dictator among other things, and your questions turned hostile and were riddled with assumptions. You were not being productive. You are still assuming very many things.

Also, if you were hoping for a productive discussion about the mechanics of my framework, you starting off by saying my endeavor is doomed and the foundations are not pretty, that nowhere close to being productive. If you want to have that discussion, have it. You aren’t discussing, you are just attacking.

ThumberOne

With all due respect, you just keep arguing about what I have done, or picked apart my brief intro and explanation for those not familiar with the situation. In our pm’s, you may have asked a lot of questions about my reasons, but you managed to accuse me of trying to be a dictator among other things, and your questions turned hostile and were riddled with assumptions. You were not being productive. You are still assuming very many things.

Also, if you were hoping for a productive discussion about the mechanics of my framework, you starting off by saying my endeavor is doomed and the foundations are not pretty, that nowhere close to being productive. If you want to have that discussion, have it. You aren’t discussing, you are just attacking.

You did discussed buildings previously. I was speaking too broadly and merely trying to acertain the strength of your assertions. If you successfully defend your position instead of mere dismissal, further understanding can be achieved. Please don't take it personally.

I merely complemented your idea and hoping for an answer that complements.

I am sincerely still trying to wrap my head around how does your framework stand and how does it stand differently.

It would really be productive if you try to get your endeavors to be productive. That's how you can get people to listen.

If you want to have that discussion, have it.

Thank you in advanced for your understanding.

ThumberOne

I found your posts on TTI. What was deleted? Also, I understand why you lied the way you did a bit more now. All you really did on TTI was supply proof of what you were saying and ask for those who were blatantly insulting you, disregarding you, and refusing to supply proof of their own words and support of Trump, to supply proof. When they couldn't do that, they banned you. Is that about right?
How did you found those post?

ThumberOne

Not gonna lie you're kind of an ass, but as long as you were only lying about being from 4283 and not the theories you supplied as your story, you don't seem like too bad of a person. At the very least, you seem to have had good intentions which is more than a lot of people can say. That's all I'll say on that.

Out of curiosity what do you think of the contidiction I pointed out?

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Inquisitor - Thank you for your reply. Anyway, some of the reasons I strongly support President Trump are:
  1. He has done a fantastic job with the US economy.
  2. He has brought a lot of manufacturing jobs back to the US.
  3. Unemployment for minorities had reached their all-time lows before the pandemic.
  4. He has been victimized by the Left, who have been making up fictional stories about him ever since he went into politics.
  5. He is verified as having never colluded with the Russians, despite the constant lies from the Mainstream Media.
And the list goes on and on. @Einstein & @TimeFlipper, could you guys please inform us all of all the great things Trump has done ever since he's been in office? I don't have the patience to deal with crap from Google when looking up information. There are too many idiots who get in the way of my research online. Plus, I have OCD (Obsessive-compulsive disorder).

TimeFlipper

@Inquisitor - Thank you for your reply. Anyway, some of the reasons I strongly support President Trump are:
  3. Unemployment for minorities had reached their all-time lows before the pandemic.
  4. He has been victimized by the Left, who have been making up fictional stories about him ever since he went into politics.
  5. He is verified as having never colluded with the Russians.
And the list goes on and on. @Einstein & @TimeFlipper, could you guys please inform us all of all the great things Trump has done ever since he's been in office? I don't have the patience to deal with crap from Google when looking up information. There are too many idiots who get in the way of my research online. Plus, I have OCD (Obsessive-compulsive disorder).

President Trump responsible for, The criminal justice reform, sex trafficking legislation and the Right to Try law giving dying Americans access to experimental medications..
The UK also loaned Nigel Farage to Donald Trump in August 2016, to assist in his Presidential Victory ;):D..

Last edited:

HeraldOfTruth

5. He is verified as having never colluded with the Russians, despite the constant lies from the Mainstream Media.

I am glad that a proper discussion on this topic is beginning. I lean mostly to the left, but I do agree with your first two points and a bit with your fourth. As far as Trump being victimized however, he has done far more of the same to a whole lot of people... he has no right to complain about the attacks against him after the way he has attacked any politician who disagrees with or contradicts him.

As far as Russia goes, it is not so clear cut as to his guilt being yay or nay. He has a lot of personal ties to Russia. I’m not saying he did, but I’m not saying he didn’t either. It’s possible either way, especially after how public he was about Ukraine.

For unemployment, I do believe I already posted those stats on TTI. Obama did most of the startup work, and Trump finished it off. He had a hand in it, but he was not solely responsible for it.

However, do the good things he has done outweigh the bad? Nobody is perfect, but Trump has made a lot of mistakes. I could stomach most of them, but people are dying because of his choices.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@HeraldOfTruth - I'm glad you're starting to see where we're coming from, and I'm also sorry for appearing overly emotional in the recent past to folks like you.

And everyone makes mistakes, though I don't think Trump has made as many as you may believe.

Also, I think the notion that Obama started the efforts of lowering black unemployment, etc. is an outright lie, fabricated and propagated by many mainstream media news outlets. I also believe Obama is quoted as saying that the economy would "never go back to the way it was" and that "you'd need a magic wand to bring it back". Note that unemployment has a lot to do with the economy.

You're absolutely entitled to disagree, and I respect that.