FREE ENERGY DEVICES

Art

Has anyone here actually built their own "free energy" device..? (overunity/self perpetuating)
there seems to be many blueprints/guides etc. but I have yet to speak to someone who personally has managed to make one.
Yes contact me for more explainations. No solar panel, light run from more than 6 mounth now.

Art

its a real mess of wires and i would need a gps map just to follow it and if its free energy then you dont need battery power otherwise it wont be free energy as you be using input energy in volts to produce volts or more volts so then it would be just a step up convertor like set up , it was one of my scalar beamer, the motor was going faster and faster and faster in steps till it got to the speed it settled on and i was only powering it from a nine volts dc nmh battery and i was wondering where the hell did it get the extra energy from go do that and i had no diodes or transistors in the circuit and used s simple square wave generator in it so id say it wasent free energy otherwise id get it from nothing and not from the 9vdc powering it maybe overunity getting more power output from less input , so give me a run down how do you start the circuit above off and with all that spaghetti wire i see some capacitors and a scr as triacs are always blue in color so id say scr or transistors and an inductor say like that used in a joule thief, the mass of twisted wires what have you got them wrapped around its looks like an electric worm mateing ball
With the speed increase, the resistance , impedance Z increase too, so your motor need less currents, but with a current generator , result in additionnals amperage. Therefore, the speed increase. But there is back efm to to acvount in your zero time motor. Congratulation.

Beholder

With the speed increase, the resistance , impedance Z increase too, so your motor need less currents, but with a current generator , result in additionnals amperage. Therefore, the speed increase. But there is back efm to to acvount in your zero time motor. Congratulation.
Electric motors contain magnets, which decay in strength over time, so it has to produce more net energy over 200 years than needed to make a magnet in order to count as free energy.

Art

Yes, in a point of few from 10 years maybe. But my invention dosn't containt magnets.
The begining is clear :
You living in a consuption civilisation :
You buy, you use, and you put in the paper basket.
This is not free energy.
Free energy is :
You buy, you use, and you conserve the energy forever.

Free energy without battery need earth connection like henry moray did. But for portable free energy, you need a physical reaction.

There is a machine that dosn't needs battery.

I have tested Ashley gray machine
With little in the input , greath in the output.

Free energy portable battery less is possible, claim by somes peoples with only magnetic fields , a gaz like helium, but they refuse to disclose the machine . :(

Art

When you put 2 same coil in parallel, energy increase without the input increase. It is why a supraconductor coil can output lots of gigowatts :). Maybe the battery less is like that. Two aluminium pannel act has a radiant receiver, with helium to refresh it, and the cristal radio make somes currents, and a lots of coils make amperage. There is an inventor that have design a free energy machine based on the crystal radio.

Last edited:

Beholder

When you put 2 same coil in parallel, energy increase without the input increase. It is why a supraconductor coil can output lots of gigowatts :). Maybe the battery less is like that. Two aluminium pannel act has a radiant receiver, with helium to refresh it, and the cristal radio make somes currents, and a lots of coils make amperage. There is an inventor that have design a free energy machine based on the crystal radio.
For energy particles/waves to have a net growth, you need to either bring in new energy from outside (light, radio waves, heat, other universes...) or have a quantum reaction that increases e + mc². None of the hobby components have the exotic matter or radiation needed to create energy from nothing, thus no combination of them can create a net energy. Any serious attempt would include more exotic components and techniques, like creating anti-matter or a space-time rift.

Last edited:

Art

For energy particles/waves to have a net growth, you need to either bring in new energy from outside (light, radio waves, heat, other universes...) or have a quantum reaction that increases e + mc². None of the hobby components has the exotic matter or radiation needed to create energy from nothing, thus no combination of them can create a net energy. Any serious attempt would include more exotic components and techniques, like creating anti-matter or a space-time rift.
Ok ok , but you speackibg with free energy creator, that have machine and happy to save astronomical quantity of energy. :). Your anti matter and space time rift never happend in the orfinary common life, it just science fiction. Our machine are reality, not scientific science fiction. I have my eternal light, that is better than crazy scientific stuff. I can show you how i make this, lot of inteligence behind this light, with auto reverse switch, oscilators and doublrs coils. My light have never failed, but i don't think that scientific antimatter work for lot of people :). So please clarify me your goal.

Beholder

Ok ok , but you speackibg with free energy creator, that have machine and happy to save astronomical quantity of energy. :). Your anti matter and space time rift never happend in the orfinary common life, it just science fiction. Our machine are reality, not scientific science fiction. I have my eternal light, that is better than crazy scientific stuff. I can show you how i make this, lot of inteligence behind this light, with auto reverse switch, oscilators and doublrs coils. My light have never failed, but i don't think that scientific antimatter work for lot of people :). So please clarify me your goal.
The goal for me is to scale up at industrial level and be more efficient than solar power.

Art

Let me try to explain to you : when magnetism grow, this create electron. I have an magnetic activity to harverst natural magnetism. My exotic componment is a double helix coil inclinated of 51degree , one of the output is relied to one of the input to make an eternal loop. No anti matter, just magnetism. The art of coil making is the key. I recommand that you open your mind to complexe coils configuration, in schematics electronics this is represented by a dot. This dot indicate how to make the right configuration.