FREE ENERGY DEVICES

Art

coil is the key, but you cannot do it industrialy, because of the special process of the coil that it is not conventionnal, i have schoked here many people : it is more the artisanal art of LOOM than electronic hight tech.

Beholder

Let me try to explain to you : when magnetism grow, this create electron. I have an magnetic activity to harverst natural magnetism. My exotic componment is a double helix coil inclinated of 51degree , one of the output is relied to one of the input to make an eternal loop. No anti matter, just magnetism. The art of coil making is the key. I recommand that you open your mind to complexe coils configuration, in schematics electronics this is represented by a dot. This dot indicate how to make the right configuration.
Ok, so it's the electromagnetic version of a solarpanel that somehow managed to catch the higher frequencies of radio waves without letting them short out against each other? That could probably work.

Art

This is my 6kw unit. She resurected dead battery too. The coil cannot be made by a machine.image-4.jpg

Art

Each part of the coil have a clockwise and anti clockwise configuration. An industrial machine cannot understand the right configuration. It is why free energy are just for advanced spiritual civilisations.

Beholder

Each part of the coil have a clockwise and anti clockwise configuration. An industrial machine cannot understand the right configuration. It is why free energy are just for advanced spiritual civilisations.
Or because your kitty fur powers it by static electricity after rolling on the rug and purring. :unsure: