FREE ENERGY DEVICES

Art

So for free electricity, a battery charging forever the other battery. With reverse switch, the charging battery can be the receiver. The extra power light a 800 lumens light. I have putt the coil in hull for making antistatic field. A compass move around the coil when i turn the power. This light is using every night since more than 6 mounth. Did this little cell can be that ? Surely not. So there is creation of energy by soundwave coil oscilator. The basic schematic of the oscilator is an astable circuit that produce hight frequency, and the double coil and the double output coil in a certain configuration.

Art

The steven gibbs hdr is free energy too, with just 100watt input he can output 8kw of energy. Just with 2 diode to power the unit, like every solar panel did, to protect the panel, here the coil is a sort of radiant coil

Attachments

• Hdr.png
    Hdr.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 3

Art

This cells are falling to zero homs after few weeks, i suppose they are now supraconducting cells, with nanocoating inside with the frequency that hit the cells.

Beholder

The steven gibbs hdr is free energy too, with just 100watt input he can output 8kw of energy. Just with 2 diode to power the unit, like every solar panel did, to protect the panel, here the coil is a sort of radiant coil
If using 50Hz, it's just leeching off electromagnetism from nearby power coords, which uses 50 Hz in Europe and 60 Hz in other countries.

Art

If using 50Hz, it's just leeching off electromagnetism from nearby power coords, which uses 50 Hz in Europe and 60 Hz in other countries.
Yes, i my point of view this is why the steven gibbs hdr doesn't work well. For attract magnetism, it is with hight frequency , and low. 50 and 60 hz are not very appropriated to make something. :(

Art

Somes members here recommand to use an inverter with a 12 v battery tonhave a portable hdr.