Gibb's Secret Techniques in HDR Construction

lamdo263

With the tremendous gift given to us by @Hbuzzy13 we now have some more details on Steve's construction techniques.

Steve always told me he charged/protected and stored HDRs (ready to be sold) under a pyramid.
I always imagined a really big pyramid, but the photo provided by Hbuzzy13 answered that question.

Steve stored them under the table that he ran his 24/7 HDR that created a protective "time bubble" around his house. Also, Steve would switch out the main HDR unit, leaving the electromagnet in place (next to the metal pyramid) and also reprogram the HDR for the "rates & frequencies" to protect him against harm.

Storing and charging the HDRs under this setup is one of those many little techniques that made Steve's HDRs work so well; that "intention" placed into the units.

Like praying; if you don't have faith, your just muttering words.

View attachment 16339
This could be why they worked at all. Thanks for mentioning this. This is why there's probably so many dissatisfied DIY use of HDR products.

There's having sex with someone that's fertile and having same with someone not fertile. Big difference you see there. Thanks for mentioning this, another great big black eye under the reason why HDRs never worked for some. How many years after the fact?

steven chiverton

Silly boy; it doesn't protect you against dying;
it protects you from being psychically messed with by
entities, aliens, demons, remote viewers, etc. not death.
steven gibbs did say even in his radio interviews if you travel to the past and have bad health and come back you be ok or if you have a bad heart you come back with a fixed one or new one somthing like that

lamdo263

On which timeline?
The one you left,
the one you arrived,
or the one you jumped back to?
Your place & time of departure's recorded because both the soul and body are bifurcated or split from each other. What stays behind when you HDR jump is only a perfunctory representation of u. The spirit soul complex knows instinctually where to find the body and will only rejoin with it, when that person sleeps.

The process of sleep cements the soul back into the body. The problem brought out in this p[osting and I never knew is the enhancing of the HDR by pyramid use. Pyramids funnel tachyons as part of their energies. This process totally amps up the intent use of that HRD.

There's been records of non-OEM use of HDRs or using them out of the directorate intended use of the original company maker. In this case with assisting of a Tesla coil in some instances, the entire body of an HDR user was enabled to go into the past, but I'm not sure if the boomerang return was promoted by the soul spirit animus, an unknown condition to say where the timeline itself put that person back to their point of departure. Or was there a set of controls that the user had to set to get back home.

You see, this new info on pyramid use, drastically changes the perception about the standard use of the HDR. If this is the case, then HDR use might have varied historical wise?

Doc 05

Zenith
Your place & time of departure's recorded because both the soul and body are bifurcated or split from each other. What stays behind when you HDR jump is only a perfunctory representation of u. The spirit soul complex knows instinctually where to find the body and will only rejoin with it, when that person sleeps.

The process of sleep cements the soul back into the body. The problem brought out in this p[osting and I never knew is the enhancing of the HDR by pyramid use. Pyramids funnel tachyons as part of their energies. This process totally amps up the intent use of that HRD.

There's been records of non-OEM use of HDRs or using them out of the directorate intended use of the original company maker. In this case with assisting of a Tesla coil in some instances, the entire body of an HDR user was enabled to go into the past, but I'm not sure if the boomerang return was promoted by the soul spirit animus, an unknown condition to say where the timeline itself put that person back to their point of departure. Or was there a set of controls that the user had to set to get back home.

You see, this new info on pyramid use, drastically changes the perception about the standard use of the HDR. If this is the case, then HDR use might have varied historical wise?
Thanks, I like where you're going with this.
One question is; "Can your soul inhabit a counter-part on another timeline?".

As for the HDR/Pyramid/Coil used together:

1681513971978.png
Photograph from Gibb's house (Thanks to @Hbuzzy13 )

lamdo263

Thanks, I like where you're going with this.
One question is; "Can your soul inhabit a counter-part on another timeline?".

As for the HDR/Pyramid/Coil used together:

View attachment 16344
Photograph from Gibb's house (Thanks to @Hbuzzy13 )
Yes, like the series quantum jumping. If not then it's probably a tulpa, or a temporary made up but visible manifestation. One issue that many are drastically not aware of is that the timeline may even assist one in getting what they desire. A timeline will help you to a point, but not in ways that will aid in damaging it.

Secretman3811

Yes, like the series quantum jumping. If not then it's probably a tulpa, or a temporary made up but visible manifestation. One issue that many are drastically not aware of is that the timeline may even assist one in getting what they desire. A timeline will help you to a point, but not in ways that will aid in damaging it.
Remember that I went to the past but I was my double me but my soul enter myself if I was to stay there longer I could forgot where I came from maybe stuck there in the past and memory lost