Gibb's Secret Techniques in HDR Construction

Doc 05

Zenith
Pyramids can gather energy. But what effect does this have?
I was told; To "charge" the HDRs with positive energy and program them for
good, and to act as an antenna for the protective "time bubble".
So, these pictures were the first I ever saw the pyramid arrangement,
I imagined from Steve describing these things over the phone over the time span of years,
two separate devices. These photos answer a lot of questions (and make more) ;)

Hard to tell; we are dealing with forces that science/technology doesn't have means to measure (yet)
or "real" scientist laugh and won't try.

A lot of anecdotal evidence, common sense, deduction, and SWAGs are used in these "fringe science" pursuits.

And then there is that whole tapping in to the "knowledge of everything" factor.
So, when a science fiction writer "accidentally" taps into how to really do something (i.e time travel),
and writes about it; it doesn't make it false.

Pyramids have history and pseudo-science behind them, a 60 - 70s fad, claims to sharpen razor blades, large enough to meditate in, hats, etc.

Gibbs pyramids are probably from the 70 - 80s,
I wish to make some, they look easy.

Any thoughts on a testing procedure:
Temperatures
EMP
Magnetic
Laser/light refraction

lamdo263

Pyramids can gather energy. But what effect does this have?
It's tachyons and in the mode imbued, can be performance is amped up. Also particular to time travel insertion abilities in an HDR. And may change long range intended function as well as certain chosen ranges of time travel.

We're talking strictly OEM performance; not out of OEM ranges of HDR use patterns, which some have done already.

Last edited:

Doc 05

Zenith
The larger pyramid is 15 1/2 by 13 inches. The smaller pyramid is 12 1/4 by 10 inches.
Thanks

They look easy to make,
It's tachyons and in the mode imbued, can be performance is amped up. Also particular to time travel insertion abilities in an HDR. And may change long range intended function as well as certain chosen ranges of time travel.

We're talking strictly OEM performance; not out of OEM ranges of HDR use patterns, which some have done already.
How does one measure/detect "tachyons"?

Attachments

• 9C9EAC36-AE55-4456-A26F-BA4F8B49D42E.jpeg
    9C9EAC36-AE55-4456-A26F-BA4F8B49D42E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
  • 9C9EAC36-AE55-4456-A26F-BA4F8B49D42E.jpeg
    9C9EAC36-AE55-4456-A26F-BA4F8B49D42E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2

Doc 05

Zenith
Sorry should have been more clear, i meant you find any other items of interest in the house?
@Hbuzzy13
Steve used a lot of copper / orgone accumulation setups along with plasma globes and an HDR unit with the electromagnet next to a metal pyramid.

This set up is thought to charge and protect; the house, new HDR units, and crystals.

Looking at the crystals on the copper screen it looks like they were sprayed with something.

One practice is to "clean" newly acquired quartz crystals with salt water.

The green in the bottom of the water may be a copper solution.

crystals on an orgone accumulator.jpegcrystals on an copper screen orgone accumulator.jpegCrystal Spray Solution.jpeg