Giving up, Moving On

AAM

Optimist
Tflo i happend to listen to this and it made me think of you regarding your earlier question but i wanted to post it here for others also.

Harte

I'm concerned about the OP. I don't really care how you feel about the law of attraction.

The OP is a guy ready to admit that he's not gonna change his past with time travel or the law of attraction or some other new-age foo foo dust. Read the OP's story. Dude's desperate, and all I'm reading from other posters here is he's just not holding his mouth right or something.

Harte

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree with Harte. The solution here isn't paranormal or esoteric.

The solution has to be actual real life things Tflo can do to improve his situation.

That and continue supporting him as a friend.

Paul

All I have to say about this is NEVER gauge your happiness on what you think others have...no one you may see around you truly has it as good as you think they do and everyone fights hidden battles you know nothing about. It's very likely that these friends or peers that you believe have so much more than you are actually dealing with struggles just as bad or worse as you. Not trying to be mean at all, but broaden your scope a little bit. You may find that what you have to offer others in this world is greater than whatever it is you're looking for everyone else to do for you. Hope you gain some perspective and find your way.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
A lot of people don't know what happiness is. I asked 1200 women what happiness is. Only 3 of them knew. And it wont do any good to tell some one what it is either. Either you discover it on your own or be forever in the dark.

tflofasho

Earlier today, I was watching more videos of Montauk with Al Bielek, Cameron, Nichols and all those other guys.

I can't help but feel that there really is something out there for these people to be convinced something happened. But at the same time, talking like they remember it all after saying people's memories would be erased, makes it almost seem like its a bit of a cover up and a conspiracy in itself and possibly not real.

And personally, I'd love for it to come and be real. But it seems and looks like the answers are locked up until people actually do come and interact with alien greys and all that stuff to actually get the technology to come and turn their lives around and so forth.

But in terms of collecting data off humans, I was correct about my assumption years ago about that.

Either way, my belief on this is very wishy washy and all, but I'd like to come and believe these guys that this event is real and still real in terms of collecting data and doing these things, as there are secret societies and experiments that do these things and so forth, so I believe there is a good chance this stuff is still active in going and doing these things and so forth and maybe hopefully we can all come across going to these places and witnessing this for ourselves.

Bullethead21

Happiness is not something you "find" like lost car keys or something.......you will never "find" happiness, it's not even lost or needs to be "found" at all......

Happiness is a state of mind......it's something you "experience" and can even be broken down to simple biological changes in the brain.....

Wanna experience happiness?? Then you need your brain to produce endorphins......

How do you make your brain create endorphins? Exercise is one of MANY ways.....

Walk for at least 20 minutes without stopping and your state of mind will change.

Depression is a deadly disease......not having "hope" can be catastrophic, and is literally the definition of depression.

Someone who has no hope, believes and thinks that there situation is ALWAYS gonna be the way it is right "now" and could in no way change from the "now"..........

Nothing could be further from the truth.....

You wanna change your past?? You can do that without time travel.......to change the past, change the PRESENT!

No type of help will ever work for you until you decide to help yourself, and learn to accept help from others.....

EVERYONE has problems....life is HARD!

Life can be defined as how much shit and pain you can take, and STILL keep moving FORWARD.....

You are much stronger than you could possibly ever understand.......keep moving forward and you WILL wake one day in a "different" place......

Bullethead21

Another fail proof way to help yourself is by helping others.....

You can volunteer at a animal shelter, or at a nursing home just to name two......and if you choose a nursing home for example, you have the chance to talk with people who have a vast amount of experience with life, and how precious of a gift life really is......this can and will change your awareness levels, which will in turn change your very perceptions of life, and what it means to be "alive"........

When you focus on helping someone, you will very quickly see change in your own life.