Giving up, Moving On

bluejay_1919

Another fail proof way to help yourself is by helping others.....

You can volunteer at a animal shelter, or at a nursing home just to name two......and if you choose a nursing home for example, you have the chance to talk with people who have a vast amount of experience with life, and how precious of a gift life really is......this can and will change your awareness levels, which will in turn change your very perceptions of life, and what it means to be "alive"........

When you focus on helping someone, you will very quickly see change in your own life.
That's really good advice. Especially working/ volunteerung at a nursing home. Those,from a generation that is dying out, have so many stories full of every emotion humans can experience. That will definitely keep one from thinking so much about their own personal problems.

TimeFlipper

A lot of people don't know what happiness is. I asked 1200 women what happiness is. Only 3 of them knew. And it wont do any good to tell some one what it is either. Either you discover it on your own or be forever in the dark.
Ive met those 3 women you mentioned Einstein mate, their answer was they met me!! lol ;) :D

TimeFlipper

Earlier today, I was watching more videos of Montauk with Al Bielek, Cameron, Nichols and all those other guys.

I can't help but feel that there really is something out there for these people to be convinced something happened. But at the same time, talking like they remember it all after saying people's memories would be erased, makes it almost seem like its a bit of a cover up and a conspiracy in itself and possibly not real.

And personally, I'd love for it to come and be real. But it seems and looks like the answers are locked up until people actually do come and interact with alien greys and all that stuff to actually get the technology to come and turn their lives around and so forth.

But in terms of collecting data off humans, I was correct about my assumption years ago about that.

Either way, my belief on this is very wishy washy and all, but I'd like to come and believe these guys that this event is real and still real in terms of collecting data and doing these things, as there are secret societies and experiments that do these things and so forth, so I believe there is a good chance this stuff is still active in going and doing these things and so forth and maybe hopefully we can all come across going to these places and witnessing this for ourselves.
Preston Nichols memories started to return when he was building the Large Delta T Antenna for use in the Montauk Chair, plus when he was building his own DTA in his garden other memories began to emerge..

tflofasho

Earlier today, I was watching more videos of Montauk with Al Bielek, Cameron, Nichols and all those other guys.

I can't help but feel that there really is something out there for these people to be convinced something happened. But at the same time, talking like they remember it all after saying people's memories would be erased, makes it almost seem like its a bit of a cover up and a conspiracy in itself and possibly not real.

And personally, I'd love for it to come and be real. But it seems and looks like the answers are locked up until people actually do come and interact with alien greys and all that stuff to actually get the technology to come and turn their lives around and so forth.

But in terms of collecting data off humans, I was correct about my assumption years ago about that.

Either way, my belief on this is very wishy washy and all, but I'd like to come and believe these guys that this event is real and still real in terms of collecting data and doing these things, as there are secret societies and experiments that do these things and so forth, so I believe there is a good chance this stuff is still active in going and doing these things and so forth and maybe hopefully we can all come across going to these places and witnessing this for ourselves.
Preston Nichols memories started to return when he was building the Large Delta T Antenna for use in the Montauk Chair, plus when he was building his own DTA in his garden other memories began to emerge..

So memory reinforcement restores latent memories that weren't exercised...

So memories can be deleted or restored... Amazing...

TnWatchdog

Just a thought. You write a song using the name of your post, record it, make a video, and go on tour.
Problem solved.

This may sound crazy but the crazy ideas are what makes success and money.

Note...I realize this is a real deal for you, which I among others have responded...so you know where I am coming from but this idea sparked in my head, which happens to me from time to time.

Edit...songwriter...you put your thoughts on paper and sell it to someone else. There are several people around Nashville doing this.

Last edited:

tflofasho

I do that all the time, but I'm finicky with my music and there's no money in music these days. You're better off going into math, medicine or nursing. I'm going for medicine.

Music is not where it's at. I already have an EP online anyways and I'm content with it.

Night Vision

Hey all, I know I've been on this forum for a while, but I've been interested in the topic the past 2 years and honestly, I'm wasting my time.

Nothing is going to change in my life, no matter how hard I cry for it to happen.

I've had it rough the past 8 years and needed lots of help and never got it no matter how hard I cried or begged for it. My parents weren't there for me when I got tricked by some con artist and had severe episodes of fright. No medicine helped me and I ended up getting into drugs, which was a blatant lie again from people in my life that didn't know anything.

I'm an easily duped and vulnerable gullible person. I have trust issues and have trouble getting around or along with people. I have issues with relationships and have had a hard time with my family. I'm exhausted, tired, hurt and confused and have been dealing with serious issues in my life that won't go away. I lost my car, too many bills, can't get a job, pay my things off, my family hates me and treats me badly, I can't get out of the hellhole God placed me in.

After I ran into this guy, I got into this garbage because I was sick and desperate for a cure, and God wouldn't heal me no matter how hard I cried and prayed for healing. I ended up getting involved with other cultures that weren't good for me and basically rejected from all of them, but needed to get help and clean the issue out of my life. I was struggling and in trouble with trying to climb out and get out of the mess I was in. I never wanted to do drugs, I wanted to be healed.

Furthermore, I got into this garbage because I believed in law of attraction around 2011, I was going thru difficult times in my life and couldn't get out of that mode of thought. I was having a difficult time moving on with my life, growing and maturing and needed help, but never could get it. That's how I ended up coming to this site for trying to comprehend and figure things out and hopefully get into changing my past and all that, but that never happened. I've been dealing with some major severe issues I can't get out of and past and have been needing help for years to go to medical school, but struggled with many obstacles while my friends are all succeeding making money and enjoying life and i'm stuck in a rut for years dealing with things i didnt deserve to be going thru.

I've been mistreated all my life by jerks left and right and needed to get help trying to get into medical school, even though I know theres going to be jerks there, I need help getting out so i can earn my own living and enjoy my own life. I had a good time playing games all my life but ended up going thru this fiasco because of this careless asshole of a con artist who emotionally manipulated me into getting conned into helping him when I should've kept away and couldn't see the signs.

Again, I'm easily vulnerable and manipulated, and in all honesty, with what I've come and seen all over the place on the internet and come across the best I can find and having been logically disproven, I've concluded time travel doesn't exist and that there is no way that I'll be able to get out of this mess and be able to live life comfortably and be able to enjoy my life after this crap incident from this piece of shit who got me sick, in trouble and eventually desperate for a cure from sources outside of medicine that didn't come and help me when I needed it.

So the thing is, I'm considering of calling it quits. I'm tired of wasting time hoping my situation turns around, its not going to. I can't get a job, I'm sick, exhausted, in pain, miserable and the works and nothing I say do or try will ever come and turn my life around when I kept crying and trying to come and turn it around for the betterment of my life.

THanks.
:cool:
:D

Ishi

Tflo - I agree with you regarding music and the lack of opportunity to create a functional career in it. These days, writing seems to be more for pleasure - a hobby - self entertainment more than anything else. You are right regarding math, medicine or nursing. I am quite happy to see you've chosen medicine! That is fantastic! Those at paranormalis will you cheer you on the whole way, I'm sure. :)

Never give up Tflo. It's not an option. You haven't any idea those who would grieve that you've never met before. People right here on these boards.

A quote from a special person - "When you don't know what to do, don't do anything at all. When it's time, you'll know". Sometimes the hard times make the good times even sweeter. We become more appreciative as humans knowing what we went through to get to the sweet spot. Less likely to take it for granted when we look back and see we traveled the road less traveled like soldiers. The soldiers winter never lasts forever. Eventually, spring and summer come. But, you've got to hold on and allow time to do its thing. It sure is slow at times. But someday, the present becomes the past, and your future catches up with the present. And, you find it was worth traveling the road.

There is one thing that crosses all divisions. Religious, science, economics, regional beliefs and customs ~ its the hope for a better life. Chase it Tflo - chase it...

Hugs to you. Prayers as well.

Okay... I gotta go! The kittens meowing and ready to paw me! "Albuquerque. See, I can do it too. Snorkel..." Tee hee :). Don't mind me. My silly sense of humor... you know. :D

Last edited: