Giving up, Moving On

TimeFlipper

You can not change the Past...
but you can change the future with positivity and a true desire for a better quality of life.

Meditation will help you.. but it's down to how much you want it. It's a tool and the same as any tool, it's how you use it. The hammer will not knock the nails in without the human wielding it.
Your getting profound with your "sayings" SP :eek::D

tflofasho

I honestly wish I could change the past. My 20's went to waste. Could've been an md already. Stupid crap clouding my mind and judgement from stupid crazy people.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Give up on thinking there's some easy way like the bogus "Law of Attraction," manifesting, meditation, aliens, time-travel fixes, etc.

All of that is a lie.
Harte, you don't know what you're talking about.

First of all, these things you mentioned are never easy at first. They are always difficult for beginners.

The Law of Attraction is NOT bogus! It has been proven time and time again every time one practices positive thinking and actions on a consistent basis. It is impossible for one to work hard for success while practicing positive thinking and actions on a consistent basis and never achieve anything great in life.

If one truly believes that there are universal forces that exist that are more powerful in my life than my own energetic force is to my life, he'd have to be either foolish or mental.

@Snake Plissken - Please pay better attention to how you phrase your sentences. One can change the past, if given the right tools, that is. It's just that most people don't have them at their disposal. Saying "You cannot change the past" is likely as erroneous as saying that Mel Gibson is Jewish.

TnWatchdog

Give up on thinking there's some easy way like the bogus "Law of Attraction," manifesting, meditation, aliens, time-travel fixes, etc.

All of that is a lie.

First of all, these things you mentioned are never easy at first. They are always difficult for beginners.

The Law of Attraction is NOT bogus! It has been proven time and time again every time one practices positive thinking and actions on a consistent basis. It is impossible for one to work hard for success while practicing positive thinking and actions on a consistent basis and never achieve anything great in life.

If one truly believes that there are universal forces that exist that are more powerful in my life than my own energetic force is to my life, he'd have to be either foolish or mental.

@Snake Plissken - Please pay better attention to how you phrase your sentences. One can change the past, if given the right tools, that is. It's just that most people don't have them at their disposal. Saying "You cannot change the past" is likely as erroneous as saying that Mel Gibson is Jewish.
I thought Mel Gibson was Jewish. lol
The law of of attraction does work...it has worked for me. I am on a positive journey and I am being rewarded along the way. There are negative people, I know, who always had bad things happen to them because they attract it and expect it.
I also believe I am being guided along the way, which is a good or should I say a great feeling.

AAM

Optimist
This is a channelled msg btw

that doesn't work. tried it and doesn't work when i tried to manifest my desired outcomes. never worked.

Do NOT give up on life.

All of that is a lie.

Life's hard, and extra hard for some. Most people don't deserve what they have - rich AND poor. You can work hard to achieve success all your life and never get it - there are no guarantees.

However, it's the little things that make life bearable, don't let them escape your notice while you're busy despairing.

Harte
:)

AAM

Optimist

All of that is a lie.

Anything is possible however i like to look at ppls intentions.
You don't have to prove some1 wrong just bc they have different beliefs.
I think it's lovely that ppl stop by and post here for Tflo

TimeFlipper

All of that is a lie.

I thought Mel Gibson was Jewish. lol
The law of of attraction does work...it has worked for me. I am on a positive journey and I am being rewarded along the way. There are negative people, I know, who always had bad things happen to them because they attract it and expect it.
I also believe I am being guided along the way, which is a good or should I say a great feeling.
I thought he was Jewis too Dawg..
Anyway your a guide dog that guides people around, unless they can guide you lol :D