God created evil for his pleasure. Do you recognize the pleasure of creating and doing evil?

NIXIE

Do you know what morals are?

You say you are following Jesus as best as you can. Laudable that.

Think of a scapegoat as a substitute for you?

Now you know what a scapegoat is.

Who should be punished for your sins? You or an innocent substitute or scapegoat called Jesus?

Regards
DL

Yes morals, knowing right and wrong.

YHWH/Jesus Christ did what His Father commanded of Him and sacrificed His life for us. It is written in the Holy Bible.

What Jesus did is not some excuse to be rid of our sins like we are not or were never guilty of all our sins and we will still be judged for work we have done for YHWH/Jesus, but our belief in Jesus washes our sins away.

He did not need to do what He did for us but He chose to die for us. I am not worthy, none of us are, but Jesus died for us anyway.

Please stop making a mockery of everything the Holy Bible teaches.

Here is just a fraction of every good point and truth you are misunderstanding or ignoring in the Holy Bible:

Hebrews 10:5-15
5 Consequently, when Christ came into the world, he said,
“Sacrifices and offerings you have not desired,
but a body have you prepared for me;
6 in burnt offerings and sin offerings
you have taken no pleasure.
7 Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come to do your will, O God,
as it is written of me in the scroll of the book.’”
8 When he said above, “You have neither desired nor taken pleasure in sacrifices and offerings and burnt offerings and sin offerings” (these are offered according to the law), 9 then he added, “Behold, I have come to do your will.” He does away with the first in order to establish the second. 10 And by that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
11 And every priest stands daily at his service, offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12 But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God, 13 waiting from that time until his enemies should be made a footstool for his feet. 14 For by a single offering he has perfected for all time those who are being sanctified.

I found this that explains things better than I can:

Question: "What does the Bible say about when God will judge us?"

Answer:
There are two separate judgments. Believers are judged at the Judgment Seat of Christ (Romans 14:10-12). Every believer will give an account of himself, and the Lord will judge the decisions he made—including those concerning issues of conscience. This judgment does not determine salvation, which is by faith alone (Ephesians 2:8-9), but rather is the time when believers must give an account of their lives in service to Christ. Our position in Christ is the “foundation” spoken of in 1 Corinthians 3:11-15. That which we build upon the foundation can be the “gold, silver, and precious stones” of good works in Christ’s name, obedience and fruitfulness—dedicated spiritual service to glorify God and build the church. Or what we build on the foundation may be the “wood, hay and stubble” of worthless, frivolous, shallow activity with no spiritual value. The Judgment Seat of Christ will reveal this.

The gold, silver, and precious stones in the lives of believers will survive God’s refining fire (v. 13), and believers will be rewarded based on those good works—how faithfully we served Christ (1 Corinthians 9:4-27), how well we obeyed the Great Commission (Matthew 28:18-20), how victorious we were over sin (Romans 6:1-4), how well we controlled our tongues (James 3:1-9), etc. We will have to give an account for our actions, whether they were truly indicative of our position in Christ. The fire of God’s judgment will completely burn up the “wood, hay and stubble” of the words we spoke and things we did which had no eternal value. “So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God” (Romans 14:12 ).

The second judgment is that of unbelievers who will be judged at the Great White Throne Judgment (Revelation 20:11-15). This judgment does not determine salvation, either. Everyone at the Great White Throne is an unbeliever who has rejected Christ in life and is therefore already doomed to the lake of fire. Revelation 20:12 says that unbelievers will be “judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.” Those who have rejected Christ as Lord and Savior will be judged based on their works alone, and because the Bible tells us that “by the works of the Law no flesh will be justified” (Galatians 2:16), they will be condemned. No amount of good works and the keeping of God’s laws can be sufficient to atone for sin. All their thoughts, words and actions will be judged against God’s perfect standard and found wanting. There will be no reward for them, only eternal condemnation and punishment.

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

You want to serve Jesus, yet ignore that he said he came to serve us, not be served, so you are going against his wishes while saying you want to do it.

Good thinking. Not.

You ignore the morals you say you follow. Jesus did not abdicate his responsibilities but here you are abdicating your responsibility for your sins.

I see that as you lying.

You quote the bible, while ignoring what the bible says Jesus wants.

Honesty is the best policy and you are not honest. Yo think you can teach lesons you have yet to learn or implement for yourself.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

I am only trying to help you because you need so much help!
I never claimed to be perfect like Jesus, or even a great example of a good Christian, but I know Jesus and he has saved my life more than once.

If I believe in the truth about Jesus that doesn't make me anything more or less than a -Christian- . Don't you agree?

I still know for certain that you are the most confused person I've ever come across regarding the subject of the truth of God.

Why don't you go ahead and try to use some verses from scripture to try to back up what it is exactly that you think I am doing wrong?

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

I am only trying to help you because you need so much help!
I never claimed to be perfect like Jesus, or even a great example of a good Christian, but I know Jesus and he has saved my life more than once.

If I believe in the truth about Jesus that doesn't make me anything more or less than a -Christian- . Don't you agree?

I still know for certain that you are the most confused person I've ever come across regarding the subject of the truth of God.

Why don't you go ahead and try to use some verses from scripture to try to back up what it is exactly that you think I am doing wrong?

I will give you a chance to show if you have a brain of if you are just a goof.

You believe in the supernatural.

Do these sound like Jesus promoting the supernatural, or do they seem more Eastern mystic or esoteric to you?

Here is the real way to salvation that Jesus taught.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

Ignore the political part of that link.

Regards
DL

Gnostic Christian

If you read up on what Jesus said you could do if you had faith or belief in him, you will see that you do not measure up.

I was chastised earlier today for using the wrong bible, after someone checked 49 or something and only found 4 with the quote I used from the KJV.

I will let you do your own research and only offer mine if you get stuck.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

If you read up on what Jesus said you could do if you had faith or belief in him, you will see that you do not measure up.

I was chastised earlier today for using the wrong bible, after someone checked 49 or something and only found 4 with the quote I used from the KJV.

I will let you do your own research and only offer mine if you get stuck.

Regards
DL

I'm stuck. go ahead and back up everything you are trying to say about me with some verses.
Tell me, if you can, how I am not a Christian if I believe and trust in Jesus Christ and have accepted him into my heart as my savior.
You cannot find any regular man or woman mentioned in the Bible that has not made any mistakes in their life.. The only man to do it was Jesus Christ who told me his real name is YHWH.

Last edited:

Gnostic Christian

I'm stuck. go ahead and back up everything you are trying to say about me with some verses.
Tell me, if you can, how I am not a Christian if I believe and trust in Jesus Christ and have accepted him into my heart as my savior.
You cannot find any regular man or woman mentioned in the Bible that has not made any mistakes in their life.. The only man to do it was Jesus Christ who told me his real name is YHWH.

There are a number of places in scripture where Jesus speak to this question. Here is one. I do not have tome so will let you find the rest. You should try to learn how to use search engines. You will learn a lot more if you do your own research.

There are many bibles and I might be leading you astray.

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Regards
DL

NIXIE

There are a number of places in scripture where Jesus speak to this question. Here is one. I do not have tome so will let you find the rest. You should try to learn how to use search engines. You will learn a lot more if you do your own research.

There are many bibles and I might be leading you astray.

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Regards
DL

hahaha you make me laugh... Of course you are leading people astray.. that is all I have seen you try to do like it is your job or something.

I could look for verses all day to back up your lies but there are none that exist.
Why don't you learn to use a search engine and read the Holy Bible and actually learn something for a change instead of rejecting it all because you have no faith in the truth about Jesus?

Not sure why you posted that verse that tells how men that follow Jesus will perform tasks and even miracles like He did before he was hung on the cross and died, after the time He was resurrected and went up to Heaven.