Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

AdrianDevulge

Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Ah, who wants a link to a vice city full modification mod that is based on the zombie scenerio. I have become addicted to that.

ironside100

There is absolutely no link between real world violence and video games, I play games all the time and it has had no effect on me...ME MEME ARGHH HBLAH BLAH DIE DIE DIE DIE.. *sigh*.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

LOL well it took me about a million hours, but I finally got through the "Learn To Fly" mission. That damn thing where you have to circle the airstrip and then land.... For some reason I couldn't do it and kept getting like 50%, and then right when I was going to give up and turn the game off I go and get 98% LOL.

PhantomLord

Oh yeah I just did the flying mission the other night. My god I almost threw the remote at the tv.

I had my brother end up doing the circling parts because I just couldnt do it.

I did the rest though. The first mission after you pass will drive you nuts while trying to fly low to keep under radar.

My brother did a trick where he simply flew out to sea and circled around the other way. He still ended up crashing but it almost worked.

Its better then flying over land and avoiding the trees.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

LOL damn... You know what? I just found out I have to restart my game! Earlier on I was screwing around with button cheats and I guess you can't save after using the pedestrians riot code -- Not even if you'd deactivated it. I got to the Madd Dogg mission where you have to save him from jumping off the building and there's some kind of glitch because of that cheat that causes him to jump before you can even do anything.

Oh well... ;)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

San Andreas comes out for the PC today! *mouth waters* Can't wait to get my hands on it and do some modding....

Keroscene

I cant' seem to get 6 stars on Vice City, even after shooting a bunch of FBI guys and Helicopters, maybe its the "Ultimate Mod" or the weapon cheat...

I just played the Star Wars Lego Demo, reminded me of Spaceballs :)

Dark Helmet: So the combination is one, two, three, four, five? That's the stupidest combination I've ever heard! That's the kind of combination an idiot would put on his luggage!

halo2junkie119

I've gotten six stars on vice city. Its hard and it takes along time. You just have to kill lots and lots of people.