Greetings

bluefreeze

Greetings

Hi Lev,

I probably did scare him away. I just thought since he was so informative in the chatroom and a time traveler he would be an excellent guest on Mr. Noory's show. Sorry about that, I didn't mean to scare him away. I never contacted coasttocaoast about him.

Bluefreeze

P.S.- Are you all gonna be watching the elections tonight? Who do you all think is gonna win?

lev

Greetings

Originally posted by bluefreeze@Nov 2 2004, 10:26 PM
Hi Lev,

I probably did scare him away. I just thought since he was so informative in the chatroom and a time traveler he would be an excellent guest on Mr. Noory's show. Sorry about that, I didn't mean to scare him away. I never contacted coasttocaoast about him.

Bluefreeze

P.S.- Are you all gonna be watching the elections tonight? Who do you all think is gonna win?

::.. Don't apologize :: what you and Heggy did was very effective and perfectly intimidating :: its a great prankster filter! ..::

bluefreeze

Greetings

Today is Friday, November 12th 2004 and still no word from our Time Traveler friend Thomas Cousins. Hope he at leasts comes back and posts a "goodbye all it was fun being here" kind of comment before he travels back on Thursday, November 18th 2004 at about 10pm. Well the chats were fun, too bad we didn't have him for more and that he didn't get to post how his time device works....

Bluefreeze

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
Greetings

We'll leave it open, you never know do you, he may just hop forward a few months and pick up where he left off. ;)

PyRo99

Greetings

He'll come back? Sounds like you folks know something we don't. CONSPIRACY I SMELL IT. :lol:

Only Kidding..... ;)

bluefreeze

Greetings

Well it's past November 18th 10:00pm and Thomas never said goodbye. He is now long gone and enjoying the future which he came from with his wife and kids (hopefully, if everything went as planned for him?!).

Bluefreeze

thomas_cousins100

Re: Greetings

Hello everyone, as some of you may already know, i have returned to this time period with my family after my successful testing of a modified time machine for the 'National Time Travel Corporation'.
I have decided to retire here as i feel there is too much going on in 2435 at the moment for my family and i to handle.
As i do not have any friends in this time period, i regulary use Internet forums as a way of communicating with individuals. I enjoy browsing this forum very much, as i feel this was a safe haven from the outside world, back when i arrived here in October of 2004.
I do not necessary want to explain any dynamics of time travel/ing, as i feel it would consume a vast amount of time and a lot of detail would need to be written.
I would however, be happy to answer specific questions regarding the future, and any queries which anyone would like to know.

Thomas Edward Cousins

yeyeman9

Welcome back...who will be the next Pope? Is it true that there are only 2 left?

Thanks a lot for your time.

sosuemetoo

Welcome back Thomas. Glad to see you have returned. We've always said that this forum was safe haven for the road weary time traveler.

PM TimmyG, me or any of the staff if you have any questions.

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"thomas_cousins100\")</div>
I have decided to retire here as i feel there is too much going on in 2435 at the moment for my family and i to handle.[/b]

Thomas, I was in chat with you some months back. I have the chat log here:

8:58 PM [sosuemetoo] Thomas , are you married , do you have children , what are the ages and do you miss them?
8:58 PM [KiraSjon] mom question or pass
9:00 PM [thomas_cousins] I am currently married to my lovely wife who is called chloe. I have two children who are name alexander and lucy.
9:00 PM [thomas_cousins] I do not miss them as i am leaving fairly soon
9:01 PM [sosuemetoo] ty thomas ... are your children young enough to be in school?
9:02 PM [thomas_cousins] My eldest child is 11 and my youngest is aged 6

It sounds as if you've brought your family along with you. How is your family assimilating to our time? Something catastrophic must have happened in 2435 for you to retire here. It would be like taking my spouse and children to 1605!