Greetings

sosuemetoo

Re: Greetings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
Oh, God. ?Oh, God. Cary[/b]

Yes Cary, I know what you are thinking. Thank God you're not moderating this thread.

*is able to read Cary's mind.

Timmy G

Greetings Thomas - and welcome back to the Forum. As Sosue said, if you have any questions feel free to PM her, myself, or anyone else on staff for help if you need it.

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"sosuemetoo\")</div>
Yes Cary, I know what you are thinking. Thank God you're not moderating this thread.

*is able to read Cary's mind.[/b]

I can't read his mind, it's like full of a bunch of buckaroos with investment portfolios and whisky. From what I can make out, it's kind of dim, but it seems like he was about to thump on this guy and held back so that the trap could be sprung.

Anyhow, while I was there trying to read it, all this stuff came up about conspiracies involving secret governments run by lizard people, so I left off without marking my place.

Will you please let the trap go so I can understand?

I tried to read your mind, but there was all this "to do list" stuff in there, and...

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Paul J. Lyon\")</div>
I can't read his mind, it's like full of a bunch of buckaroos with investment portfolios and whisky. From what I can make out, it's kind of dim, but it seems like he was about to thump on this guy and held back so that the trap could be sprung.

Anyhow, while I was there trying to read it, all this stuff came up about conspiracies involving secret governments run by lizard people, so I left off without marking my place.

I tried to read your mind, but there was all this \"to do list\" stuff in there, and...[/b]

ROTFLMAO!

Paul,

How did you get such an accurate reading all the way from California? Oh God. Oh, God. They're all out to get me. LOL

Cary

sosuemetoo

Will you please let the trap go so I can understand?[/b]

We're in the same boat, Paul. I don't understand much of what he was talking about, hoped someone else did. Maybe he or someone else will explain.

I tried to read your mind, but there was all this \"to do list\" stuff in there, and...

Several have tried, all have failed.

Warrior381

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"thomas_cousins100\")</div>
Hello everyone, as some of you may already know, i have returned to this time period with my family after my successful testing of a modified time machine for the 'National Time Travel Corporation'.
I have decided to retire here as i feel there is too much going on in 2435 at the moment for my family and i to handle.
As i do not have any friends in this time period, i regulary use Internet forums as a way of communicating with individuals. I enjoy browsing this forum very much, as i feel this was a safe haven from the outside world, back when i arrived here in October of 2004.
I do not necessary want to explain any dynamics of time travel/ing, as i feel it would consume a vast amount of time and a lot of detail would need to be written.
I would however, be happy to answer specific questions regarding the future, and any queries which anyone would like to know.

Thomas Edward Cousins[/b]

I want to know when is the first time travel machine invented?? what year?? also I want to know that what will happen in usa this year or next year will there be a world war 3 or noting?? write back...thank you..

DadOf5

?
?
?
I tried to read your mind, but there was all this \"to do list\" stuff in there, and...[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
ROTFLMAO!

Paul,

How did you get such an accurate reading all the way from California? ? Oh God. ?Oh, God. ?They're all out to get me. ?LOL

Cary[/b]

Thank you, gentlemen. I really needed that! :lol:

Cary, I'm told by a reliable(?) source that tinfoil works best in layers. ;)

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DadOf5\")</div>
Thank you, gentlemen. I really needed that! :lol:

Cary, I'm told by a reliable(?) source that tinfoil works best in layers. ;)[/b]

Yes Dado, you heard right. Used tin foil works best, especially if it still has some bits of the chicken salad sandwich on it. Use three layers for optimum results. LOL

Cary