Greetings

Timmy G

Re: Greetings

Thomas, the Year 2435 must be a lot different than today.

The rate our technology is advancing surely must aid in producing things that our 'todays' mind cannot fathom. Would you please take a moment and answer a few questions?

You do not have to divulge any information you'd feel inappropriate - however specifics where possible would be great. Also, do you have any pictures that would be cool to look at? You know - just one of your dog in the backyard from 2435; it would merely show us what homes may look like in the future.

Questions
1) What do we do with all this garbage? Seriously, is it still being put into dumps around the world - or what? I couldn't imagine the amount of trash we'd be producing by then.

2) What is our major energy source? I would imagine petroleum (if it is existant) would be more valuable than any precious metal. Do we still use electricity - if so, how is it generated?

3) If humans are growing (and all life is adapting and evolving) what is the height of average humans in 2435? In 430 years many generations have come and gone; would you and your family blend into the mall crowd without problem?

4) Transportation? What do we use? Surely there are no cars as we know them by todays standards? When did we adapt to transportation that got away from creating pollution?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to reply.

ArtificialI2010

Thomas, you say English hasn't changed much in 400 years......yet I find that Shakespeare, while he wrote in English, wrote a version of English you don't hear much now adays. But I notice in all your postings, you don't use a single word that is not in common usage today. For me, it seems like the meaning of words is changing faster than i can keep up with.....bad now means good, sick is cool, groovy immediately identifies the age of the speaker (or the amount of drugs he took in the 60's). Are you saying that you, your wife and children aren't having trouble understanding what people are saying or what they mean??

Thanks.

The_Ruffneck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"thomas_cousins100\")</div>
I have decided to retire here as i feel there is too much going on in 2435 at the moment for my family and i to handle.
[/b]
lol , i thought this time was when it all went tits-up? surely 2435 cant be as bad as whats going to happen soon?

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"The_Ruffneck\")</div>
lol , i thought this time was when it all went tits-up? surely 2435 cant be as bad as whats going to happen soon?[/b]

OMG, I thought this post was made by my sworded friend, Grayson. LOL

Sorry, carry on.

astralsailor

Bismillah hirrahman irrahim

Hi thomas sorry i could not talk to you earlier :)
Can you provide us with your thoughts on how time works?
I mean how you feel it works?
And maybe provide us with how Astraltraveling is looked at where you come from :)

StarLord

Yes, I'd love to know how time works, and can you let us know it's typical work hours and it's current tax rate please?

StarLord

Actually, you find the real truth when you finally acheive what your boss has been after you to do for years, 'Make Time'. Once this occurs, you have entered into a deep, dark, morass of being caught in a candy store for the first time with your $20 bill, Birthday money and the door is locked.

erikstalhammar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Actually, you find the real truth when you finally acheive what your boss has been after you to do for years, 'Make Time'. Once this occurs, you have entered into a deep, dark, morass of being caught in a candy store for the first time with your $20 bill, Birthday money and the door is locked.[/b]

Lucky i dont have any jobb :unsure: