Hall of Records

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Hall of Records

Yep, Alien stuff could bring much more tourism. But there might be some knowledge in there that we're not ready to know. Imagine that it contains an Alien book entitled "How we created human beings" :confused:

Num7

Condar

LMAO! I have yet to see how they would profit though.. were pretty much killing our world and using up its resources. Hmm... maybe thats what were supposed to be doing...

The "EyE"

Condar

Us? Humans? Theres no way.. we haven't even started dropping hydrogen bombs on each other.. thats when it gets interesting.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Condar said:
Us? Humans? Theres no way.. we haven't even started dropping hydrogen bombs on each other.. thats when it gets interesting.

Yep, and they're waiting for it with great interest ;)

Is there anyone here who believes that the Hall of Records could be related to Antlantis, or any other civilization that existed before Egypt ?

Num7

Condar

Well I say that either it pertains to outside influence in Human culture, or of course an advanced human population that became before, indeed like Atlantis. I honestly believe that one day we will find out that there was an advanced civilization here on Earth before just five thousand years ago. Do you know how much can be hidden in 200 years let alone 5000. Theres more to this world then we know... and I bet you we'll find something in our ocean's.

Condar

Thats true and what is kinda similar that many places around the world there are similarities to winged beasts aka Dragons. From the UK to Japan all freakishly similar. Coincidence? I think maybe.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yep, that's right. Dragons, Atlantis / Mu / Lemuria, Noah and the flood, etc.

Maybe it's the same phenomen as people seeing more and more UFOs in our days... In a certain way, doesn't it ?