Hall of Records

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Hall of Records

it's a pleasure Chip !

After a second reading, I noticed that according to Mr Cayce, the Halls of Records are supposed to be open when humanity will manifest its new level of conciousness.

I wonder when it's going to happen, and if it will happen in our lifetime.

His other predictions are interesting too.

Num7

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Chip, didn't you show me transcripts of something like this, in regards to the new level of consciousness? I can't think of the name now...

Chip Lewis

Webnower said:
Chip, didn't you show me transcripts of something like this, in regards to the new level of consciousness? I can't think of the name now...
I've posted so damn much about what's to come I can't even remember. But, I've read pretty much everything Cayce ever had transcribed

Chip Lewis

Condar said:
But how much of it has been proven?!
If you are asking about Cayce's predictions; most of them! In fact, since a great deal of his readings were medical in nature todays doctors are mystified by his homeopathic accuracy.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Here is a book about Cayce and the Halls of Records, it seems pretty interesting.

Book Description
Deep in the heart of the largely unexplored jungles of the Yucatan lies a storehouse of records telling the history of all humanity and revealing the origin and meaning of life. According to the "Sleeping Prophet" Edgar Cayce, nearly 13,000 years ago these records were buried at three separate locations in the world. The Hall of Records at Giza in Egypt has eluded discovery and a second hall is covered by the Atlantic Ocean near Bimini. The third Hall, located in the general area of the Yucatan, may now be nearing discovery. The site ‹ Piedras Negras, Guatemala ‹ is concealing ancient buried records.

In this compelling book, John Van Auken, author of numerous Cayce-related books, and Dr. Lora Little present Cayce's story of how and why a Hall of Records was established in the Yucatan. Backed by solid archaeological evidence and astronomical correlations, the authors show how the Mayan creation story involves the constellation Orion and why Piedras Negras is the likely site of the Hall of Records. In addition, the authors reveal that Cayce has told us what is recorded in the Hall of Records through his many Akasha "readings." Finally, an explanation of the current cycle of the Maya calendar points to the end of our age in 2012 and the beginning of a strange, new era. Illustrated with 162 pictures, maps, and line drawings, fully indexed.
It's on Amazon.
Amazon.com: The Lost Hall of Records : Edgar Cayce's Forgotten Record of Human History in the Ancient Yucatan: Books: John Van Auken,Lora H. Little

Num7

Harte

Condar said:
Hola and welcome then Chip, sounds good. Edgar Cayce now theres a guy with predictions. Some cool stuff came from him.
Unfortunately, even less than would be statistically expected actually was accurate.

After a second reading, I noticed that according to Mr Cayce, the Halls of Records are supposed to be open when humanity will manifest its new level of conciousness.
Darn handy, that, wouldn't you say?

I mean, if they never find it, it only means that we were never "ready" for it. Get it?

Like Titor's 2% divergence, this is an easy out escape route for a profiteering prophet.

Cayce was arrested convicted and served time for fraud associated with his so-called "medical practice."

Originally Posted by Condar
But how much of it has been proven?!

Chip said:
If you are asking about Cayce's predictions; most of them! In fact, since a great deal of his readings were medical in nature todays doctors are mystified by his homeopathic accuracy.

Actually, none of it. Cayce, for example said that by now california would have slid off into the pacific and that China would be a christian nation.

Only homeopathic frauds and chiropractors (same thing) are "mystified" by Cayce.

Harte

Chip Lewis

Harte said:
Actually, none of it. Cayce, for example said that by now california would have slid off into the pacific and that China would be a christian nation.

Only homeopathic frauds and chiropractors (same thing) are "mystified" by Cayce.

Harte
Ah, and the infamous Harte makes his entry with boldness!

Okay, Harte give us some links to your chiropractor claims. No rush, I'm just treading lightly here...I'll put forth the links to my claims as well.

Good to see ya!