Hamas Attacks Israel

Wind7

Staff
Do you guys think Iran might intervene rather soon instead of in clandestine support once Israel starts the ground invasion?

USA has now a Navy Strike group in the area and one on the way

Who knows for certain ?

If I were to take a guess, It's probable it will happen.

Mayhem

Zenith
Wont be too long before Hezbollah fully enters the situation, already in the last few days cross border incidents deaths and rocket fire.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That scares me more than anything to be honest....What if they "Assassinate" Him and that is really what opens up WW3 or even worse we get Kamala Harris as president!

That's a great idea! Probably already planned out by the Democrats. Kamala has no leadership skills at all. It becomes obvious to all that the Democratic party is run by a corrupt unknown entity. Probably China. WW3 will undoubtedly wipe off mankind from the earth due to the multiple Nukes creating shock waves that dislodge the crust of the earth into chaotic directional swings. Massive 2 mile high tidal waves will wipe the slate clean AGAIN! Thus freeing me of my promise to reincarnate as Godzilla to wipe out the scourge called mankind from the face of the earth.

Mayhem

Zenith

Chaos in Gaza City after hospital hit​

Palestinian officials say that hundreds of people have died, after what the authorities in Gaza say was an Israeli strike on the Al Ahli hospital in Gaza City.
Video shows chaotic scenes outside the hospital as emergency workers attended to casualties and took them to a nearby hospital.
The Israeli military says it is looking into the incident.
The BBC is working to verify what happened.