Hamas Attacks Israel

Mayhem

Zenith
'Mark Regev, senior adviser to the Israeli prime minister, has told the BBC the Israeli authorities are looking at exactly what happened and said its military would not "deliberately target a hospital".

Quote Message: My information, that I have just received from the highest authority... is that all indications are that this was not Israeli orders, that this was rather, a Hamas rocket that fell short."
My information, that I have just received from the highest authority... is that all indications are that this was not Israeli orders, that this was rather, a Hamas rocket that fell short."
Quote Message: From past conflicts with the terrorists in Gaza, we know that on average about 33% of rockets that they shoot at us, fall short and land in Gaza." from Mark Regev Adviser to Israel's prime minister
From past conflicts with the terrorists in Gaza, we know that on average about 33% of rockets that they shoot at us, fall short and land in Gaza."

Two stories, could be a cover up already.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
'Mark Regev, senior adviser to the Israeli prime minister, has told the BBC the Israeli authorities are looking at exactly what happened and said its military would not "deliberately target a hospital".

Two stories, could be a cover up already.

Seems like liars are still in control running the world. I thought the beheaded babies story was just propaganda at first. But now I find out that Israel released those photos to the world. It's funny how they never made it to the US. So who are you going to believe?

Mayhem

Zenith
I wouldn't trust anything Israel says, born liars. If they did it thats War Crime, this is going to escalate fast. Before the USA president have got on the plane, meetings have already been cancelled.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I wouldn't trust anything Israel says, born liars. If they did it thats War Crime, this is going to escalate fast. Before the USA president have got on the plane, meetings have already been cancelled.

I don't trust anything our Nazi news networks say either. But history does show the US plays both sides of a war. It was probably the US creating the beheaded babies propaganda.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That's a great idea! Probably already planned out by the Democrats. Kamala has no leadership skills at all. It becomes obvious to all that the Democratic party is run by a corrupt unknown entity. Probably China. WW3 will undoubtedly wipe off mankind from the earth due to the multiple Nukes creating shock waves that dislodge the crust of the earth into chaotic directional swings. Massive 2 mile high tidal waves will wipe the slate clean AGAIN! Thus freeing me of my promise to reincarnate as Godzilla to wipe out the scourge called mankind from the face of the earth.

Godzilla would be way more cool than nukes.

Mayhem

Zenith
Most probably be the same as before Shitbag soup, and in the end Israel will try and take the land like that be encroaching in with armed settlers for some time now.

Like most leaders say, a 2 state solution is the only way.

Beholder

Bombed a hospital, but surely all those children were terrorists. Bombed another hospital, but it must have been Hamas using high tech precision weapons to accidentally bomb right on target in the wrong country. Heads up, we're going to bomb yet another hospital. Now that we killed thousands of civilians, surely Hamas will think twice before attacking us again, because it had the opposite effect last time.

Israel can not survive with Benjamin's level of stupidity.