hanging with hybrids - summer camp

HDRKID

ec5bc93f9ccd60e248d1a398cbe47034.jpg

Rin announced to her sister. "Hey sis, I'm pregnant now."

Pam started jumping for joy. "YAHOOO!" She gave Rin a kiss on her belly then she threw a back flip right in front of me.

I gave Jimmy a pat on the back. "Great news... you will be a father soon."

Jimmy laughed, "If it's a boy, you will get a cigar."

That reminded me of a time I had to go to the gas station for my dad to get cigars. Well, since grandpa was the owner... no one gave me any gripes.

I know the rules say you gotta be 18 - to get cigars... however, I got a some any way. I took them to the space ship with me. Then I offered one to pam and I lit one up.

She furiously ripped mine outta my hands and started stomping on it and yelling at me. "Hey, you cannot smoke cigars. They give you cancer."

Funny, it was right then that I realized she loved me. Like you cannot fake such strong emotions any.

Venari love babies and they hate cigars. Smoking is seen as a bad habit of savage apes.

I could hear telepathically what Jimmy was thinking now. For example, a crying infant waking him up in the early morning.

Later, seeing his son take his first steps and hearing him say dada instead of mama.

Certainly, we are in one enormous universe. Wonders will never cease.

Well, everybody was happy about the new addition to our group except one.

Xara was so sad. Rin told me. "Not only is her husband gone... she had just lost her baby a few days ago."

Hybrids have problems with miscarriages. That is because the venari are another species.

I asked pam. "Hey, where are Fumiko and Sakura? I have not seen em."

Jimmy jumped in. "Yeah, I ain't seen em in a coons age."

Pam smiled. "They are both in japan. BTW, I am bringing another warrior. Abdul is his name."

All of us walked over to the teleporter room. Suddenly there was a bright flash of light that nearly blinded us.

Right in front of us was a young guy. He had a big red afro, buck teeth, and a large nose. Sadly, he had severe acne.

I said, "Well, there is another rooster in the hen house now."

Jimmy glared at Betty. “Hey, we have a new man for you cinnamon princess. Please say hello to the pimple prince.”

Betty said, “STFU!”

Sadly, Abdul’s main language was Arabic. However, he had learned some French in school and knew a few words of English, but not many.

DAMN! What was pam thinking any way. Most of the time, we speak in venari. However, he does not know any.

Jimmy could not contain his rage. "Abdul, I hear living on earth is a blast and your religion is dah BOMB!"

Abdul said a few things in Arabic that I could not understand and then said in English to me. "I am Christian like you. I believe in Jesus."

Trying to make conversation I said. "Look on the bright side mon ami. Here it is never too cold or too warm."

Abdul said in French "Il ya plus de neige à Miami que dans le pôle nord - monsieur /SARCASME."

OK so my French is poor. I believe he said - There is more snow in miami... than in the north pole - my man."

Jimmy laughed. "That is true... there are many snow men in miami."

I said, "I hate earth, it is so cold and full of snow."

Abdul said, "I like snow."

I asked jimmy. “Bro, do you miss Earth?”

He laughed, “Dude, no way.”

Abdul started complaining about venari women. He felt they were not wearing appropriate dresses and that they needed to cover up.

Rin stated. "Abdul, you are a hybrid like us. Please remember that you are not on EARTH any more."

He nodded. "Papa is venari. Mama is morroccan."

I do know that his dad was kicked out of our group. However, nobody would tell me the reason.

Maybe this sounds mean. Let me come right out and say it - hybrids did not like our man ABDUL any.

Pam asked telpathically for Helga the half norwegian girl to help Abdul fit in. Helga pretended to have problems understanding what she was saying.

OK so Trixie the pixie jumps in. "I can help the half human if ya wanna."

Pam nodded. "Thank you."

Let me tell you something about Trixie the pixie. She had a pet lion in her room. Yeah, a real lion that roars. Certainly, she was a totally fearless warrior.

th

First she told Abdul that the venari bathe twice a day, once at night before sleeping and once in the morning. That is after morning exercises.

He was afraid of her lion, but he started taking a shine to Trixie the pixie. She was such a sweetie pie. Also, she introduced him to other venari women.

Please understand that Abdul grew up in morocco. That society is very conservative in many ways. Well, not as much as Saudi Arabia, but he totally freaked out when expose to venari ways.

Also, he did not like that the venari censor zero. Fact is, in a society of telepaths there is no privacy as in zero.

I still remember when we all went swimming. Oh yes, Trixie brought her pet lion, in case you were wondering about that one. That was on planet Rykanor, right after Pam gave him the keys to his own mansion.

Venari feel it is foolish to take a sea bath with clothes still on. They saw him wearing clothes and started laughing until they were crying.

He refused to get in. Trixie the pixie sadly shook her head and said. "I thought that you lived on earth near an ocean."

Abdul said. "NO No! There are women. They need to cover up."

Jimmy laughed. "Dude, we are sorry. Yeah, our women do not wear a BURKA any more."

He grabbed Abdul's head and farted on his nose. POOOOT! The hybrids laughed like a bunch of maniacs.

Pam told Abdul that he needed to learn new ways. Otherwise, he would be sent back to earth - one way.

He asked to be allowed to go back to the space ship again. I myself often feel uncomfortable in a new place that seems very ALIEN in more ways an one.

Pam called us all into a room. OK so every one was there except one. Sadly, xara had teleported down to earth without tell any one where she was going.

My future wife glared at all of us. "Hey, my COLT 45 gun is missing. Who stole it - speak up!"

Jimmy said, "ZIT BOY must have taken it. He is a terrorist and -"

Pam shouted. "JIMMY, this is not a game. Where is my gun?"

All of us teleported down to earth and stated looking for xara.

What we found was a corpse. She had committed suicide using the gun.

For humans, when you are dead, it is all over. However, you do not know the high tech of the venari.

She was put in a regen tube and I was told she would be OK soon.

I told Abdul in French that when I first came on board it was not easy. Venari are like puppies. They are very affectionate, but my reaction was fear because back in human school people would hit me for no reason. Thankfully, here there was no school and we were warriors. Making the jump is hard, but your life has a purpose. Basically, it does take some time for your brain to rewire.

Well, not sure he understood much of what I was saying. His French was poor... mine was even worse.

He told me that he hated earth - especially school, as there was a vending machine that would steal his coins. He got mad and started kicking it real hard - out came six pepsi cans.

Abdul went back to earth to tell his family that he wanted to stay with us.

Pam asked us. "OK so what do you think of our new warrior?"

Rin said, "He looks gross. Like he's got some serious acne."

Jimmy said, "He looks like a pepperoni pizza."

I said. "Jimmy, that is mean."

Jimmy added, "Dude, zit boy is gross. He should do something before his face explodes!"

Sadly, every one was laughing except me.

Pam said, "He is half venari. I believe he has what it take to be a warrior."

Jimmy said, "Hey, we should get more half-blooded humans to joins us."

Pam countered. "Don’t be so sure, a planet that promotes the whole sale slaughter of innocent unborn children is a planet that does not have the moral fortitude to defend any one."

Jimmy said, “Prince Pimples probably went back to earth to take care of his pustules that are full of pus. Time for some bath room surgery – in front of a mirror. He likes to squeeze em.”

Rin said, “Honey, that is so gross. I wanna throw up.”

Jimmy said, "Abdul weighs 95 pounds... 90 pounds hair and 5 pounds teeth!"

All of us started laughing and crude dude can say some funny ones.

Finally, xara walked out of the regeneration room. "Pam, I am sorry. I am sorry I stole your gun."

Pam gave her a hug. "I forgive you. Hey, there is a new guy."

Xara said, "ZIT BOY? Pam please, I would rather die than go out with that gross goon."

It is true that the venari do not worry on personal appearance. However, most hybrids are very human in many ways.

Funny_Pictures_3785.jpg

Abdul came back on board and he was helping me clean rest rooms. Jimmy and Lone Wolf were on earth for some reason. Pam would not tell me what it was.

Wingless said, "Hi Abdul, I am glad you are helping us."

Dirty Bird chimed in. "Jimmy hates you. He says -"

Betty said, "Yo, crater face, where did you come from - the moon?"

Abdul sneered, "That is very nice... cinnamon princess."

Betty said, "Straight up... yous needs some oxy."

Abdul sneered, "Ah yes... very nice... thank you."

Certainly, there was a bit of a chill in our air.

I said, "She got kicked out of charm school again."

Wingless said, "Betty, be nice. Abdul is helping us."

Koro and Goro came by to pick up their women. Both said in unison. "Hello Abdul, it is a pleasure to see you."

Betty laughed. "Dat be a lie! Hell, even his own mama don't wanna see his ugly mug none!"

I said, "Betty, please try to respect a fellow warrior."

Betty snarled. "Respect ma ass. I don't respect $#@^!"

Abdul said in his limtited English. "Mistake in come. I make!"

He slowly walked over to Pam's room. They were both inside many hours talking, and the telepathic block did not let me hear what was going on.

Finally, Abdul walked out... Ah yes, he told me that he wanted to go home again. He did miss his dad and mom.

Lone Wolf came by to cheer me up. He said, "Human, I got a joke for you. Why couldn't the police find the cannibal human that was killing little boys? He was eating all the evidence."

Jimmy jumps in. "BOYS? He was probably a Catholic priest!"

Both of them were helping me. Xara came by and said. "Hey, when you boys finish... can you boys help me in the cafeteria?

Jimmy started imitating Betty's accent. "Yo, I ain't no BOY massa. I iz a man."

Betty fired back. "Dat ain't funny!"

Lone Wolf took charge. "Jimmy, tell her you are sorry."

Jimmy bowed, "I am sorry."

All of us left except Betty who stayed in the bath room... kicking the door in anger.

Xara was still a bit grim. She did not smile any. Her face was as blank as an empty sheet of paper.

Jimmy said, "Hey girl, did you hear ZIT BOY is gone? He just left - right now!"

Xara sighed. "YEAH? Oh wow, no big loss as he was so gross.

Lone Wolf added. "I blame Betty for that one. She was very mean."

Pam jumps in. "If he cannot tolerate a few comments, he is not fit to be a warrior."

Rin said, "Hey, we agree sis. All he could do is complain that Betty called him some names."

Pam asked. "Where is cinnamon princess? I need to talk to her some."

Lone Wolf said, "She is in the $#@^ house cleaning up."

Jimmy said, "Dude, she is probably smoking a crack rock now."

All of us started laughing some more.

HDRKID

Jimmy ran up to me. "Dude, I got some juicy gossip. Pam fired the cinnamon princess."

I said, "Oh wow, I wish I was there when this event went down, but tell me - what did occur?"

Jimmy laughed. "It was the usual, as we say. Pam said. 'Betty, I need to talk to you... in my room.' After that they both walked in. Pam goes. 'I am afraid I got some sour news. Today is your last day, and you do not work here any more. I am sorry.' She gave cinnamon princess some coins. They were solid gold one ounce. Well, it was over."

Rin jumps in. "I was half expecting Betty to start crying again. However, she just went back to america. I don't think she will blab about us."

I nodded. "Rin, of that you can be sure. The cops would put her in a rubber room. Who in their right mind would believe she had been on board a flying saucer."

Lone Wolf smiled. "Good riddance to bad rubbish says me. I am glad she is gone."

Pam walked over to me. "I need your help on this one. Honey, can you talk to Abdul and get him to reconsider now that Betty is gone?"

I smiled. "I will try. He might be willing if people stop calling him names." I looked right at jimmy.

Trixie said, "I will come with you."

Jimmy said, "Dude, tell him we are all sorry. Like we will stop calling him names - we promise."

OK so somehow, I felt that was not the only reason. There had to be more.

Abdul was at home watching TV with his dad and mom. It was an ancient mysteries TV series. There was a scientist screaming. "People who see a UFO are all crazy!"

I laughed at the silly man. Most people thought Abdul's dad was an albino and a bit creepy. Little did they suspect his real origins.

Abdul's dad was not pure venari. In fact, he was a drossian - another space race. He could not find a job and they could sure use some money. I gave them a handful of one ounce GOLD coins.

Trixie talked to Abdul. "Hey, we all miss you. Like are you back in human school again?"

I said, "Jimmy promises to be nice. Do you wanna try to become a warrior?"

Abdul's father did agree. However, I could tell he had some worries.

He wanted to come on board with his son. Yeah, he wanted to help train him to become a warrior.

Well, I certainly did not see this one coming. It was interesting and maybe a good idea for many reasons.

Becoming a warrior is no snap. Look, we could user help from this old warrior. However, there was a major issue.

Abdul's father was kicked out of our group. Letting him back in would not be so easy. Pam addressed the entire group mind of the venari.

I could hear millions of voices. They were all arguing. Finally, they did agree to give Abdul's father another chance and a new name.

His new name was... courage. Well, he was gonna need some.

Abdul said. "I believe my father and I should share the same room."

Pam countered. "Listen to me... every one gets their own room."

Courage replied. "Do as she says my son."

Abdul nodded. "Ah yes father, what ever you say."

Venari are proven winners. However, good old courage was a coward who when reptilians attacked he cut and run. This is practically unheard of and they wanted to execute him except that it was found that he was Drossian, another star race. They have a rep for being cowards, but they are otherwise nice guys.

Not all Drossians are cowards, but many are. They often can pass for venari. That is like a Canadian person passing for an american. Accent is a bit different, but they look almost the same.

Still, this made life for his son even worse. If the half breed was second class before, he was 3rd class now.

Pam sang me a beautiful love song. It was like a short poem.

I said in French "Pam, une berçeuse très douce à l'oreille.... très belle musique j'adore."

This means - Pam, a soft lullaby to my ear... of beautiful music I love.

She started talking to me in French, but sadly my French is very poor.

I said in venari:

Tilhe sana bichoeng

This means - Hey, you are the most beautiful flower in all the forest.

Actually The word for forest is farrooo, but Bichoeng means hill top. Farroooo is easy to remember, but it is not used that way.

For example,

Un OVNI a atterri dans ma cour
A ufo landed in my backyard

Une mouche se pose sur mon bras.
A fly landed on my arm.

Nobody says in English - a fly is posing on my arm.

That sounds ludicrous and creepy. People say landed, but in French "landed" sounds wrong.

Here is something that is even more eerie. The word we pronounce as "sana" means beautiful and that is used by the venari when greeting every one.

They say "Bankoshobi sana" That mean "I love you will all my heart beautiful."

Elorans say "Babanooshi sana" It means the same things, but more intense if you can imagine.

Sometimes the venari say "Babanooshi" It is like a British person saying "Howdy Pardner" Probably seems funny, but not an insult to any one.

BTW, the BEK language is similar to that of the venari. If you see a BEK say "Babanooshi sana iz jecsumi."

Oh yes, "Iz jecsumi" means - cousin.

People say that the Japanese do not like to say the word - no. This is also true of the venari.

They prefer to say. "I will try as hard as I can. However, there exist some worries."

Also, the venari do not like to say the word - yes.

If you say yes all the time you become a... yes man.

They say "Tama Cori" TAMA means yes. CORI means parrot.

OK so instead of saying yes, you must say "That possibility exist in the realm of our universe."

When I first came on board they called me "TAMA TOKI"

TOKI means (half breed) and is a very insulting term that will get you in a fight if you shout it at some one.

VENUTAI means - mix race. It is also considered offensive, but not as strong as TOKI or similar curses.

Where does TOKI come from any way? "KII" means god, and "TO" means half so TOKI means half god original meaning. This is because humans are God's children and it is said for that purpose. Do remember that the venari do not have a soul so they do not go to heaven or hell or any where else for that reason.

Life on Planet Rykanor, compare with the rest of our enormous universe, is very easy. There is no pollution, or poverty, or crime. Sadly, on earth, if you lose your job, you soon lose your house, boat, spouse, car...

However, all is not flowers, as the venari say. If you make fellow co-workers very angry... well, they can vote to expel you from their area. OK so then you need to start all over. Yeah, from square one even.

Speaking that language is very important as you need to read signs. Also, the machines are telepathic so you need to think in venari which is not easy. Language is hypercomplex and that is BHC.

BHC means beyond human comprehension. A friend said that trying to translate venari concepts into human language is like trying to teach calculus to a puppy. Hey, even multiplying and dividing is beyond what they can grasp. Another said that it is like trying to translate advanced quantum physics into the hoots and screeches of an ape.

However, I will try any way. OK so where do we begin? Begin at the beginning I guess. Well, here we go.

The venari language contains clicking noises. This is similar to the san. Clicking is used for echo location for creating sonar images. People who do not understand what is going... often make fun of the clicking noises.

Please understand that the venari are telepathic so they send each sonar images. These are made of clicking noises. Dolphins also use echo location and the venari are part dolphin which might seem strange to you.

Maybe this explains their large brain size. Also, their lack of body hair allowing a higher metabolic rate, and this gives them an advantage that is immense.

http://comenius.susqu.edu/biol/201/01/geneticvariationclassificationandrace.pdf

This man explains it for you.

Koro said to me. "I do not like old man COURAGE any. He deserted us."

Courage said, "Bugger that one. It was a bloody strategic retreat I tell you. I did not abandon any one."

Koro replied, "Drossian coward, I was not talking to you. Please do not interrupt me again."

Goro, his brother, walked in. "Hello, Lord Lofty, or is your name now... courage? How do you like taking orders from a little girlie?"

Courage exploded. "The bloody hell you say?"

Goro said. "Oh, I am so sorry. I thought you were sent to earth as punishment for abandoning us."

Courage rages on. "Why you impertinent ass. I should -"

Koro cut in. "Elorans lost a lot of men in our war. Frankly, you cut and run. I was against you ever coming BACK!"

Courage roars. "Look at me ya BLOODY BLIGHTER. I shall get even with you!"

Pam shows up. "Hey, save your rage for reps." She turns to goro. "OK so, I am a little girlie?"

Goro bows his head in shame. "I'm sorry ma'am. Please do forgive us. It will not occur again - we promise."

Pam said, "Drop down and gimme 20!"

Goro goes. "HUH???"

Pam replied. "20 push ups. Hurry up!"

Goro gave her 20 push ups. That said, his face was red with rage.

While puffing on a cigar, Courage commented. "Splendid show, I say."

Frankly, I hated courage. He reminded me of this guy.

Sir-Jimmy-Savile-after-he-001.jpg

Wingless roars. "GORO! Don't you dare insult my mom again."

Funny, she still called me dad and pam mom.

Both Eloran brothers stormed away.

A bunch of venari women ran in. They all started kissing me. Frankly, their affection is very genuine.

However, when they caught sight of the coward known as courage... their smiles wafted away. Kind of like when you bite into a rotten fruit that you quickly spit out.

Courage asked. "What is wrong?"

The tallest one spoke in anger. "How dare you show your face again?"

Courage replied. "Dash it all, I must get another cigar. Ladies, please excuse me." He slowly ambled out of the room.

Wingless said. "It won't be long until humans have to fight the reps."

Tall girl said. "if humans wish to be safe and secure. Well, they can join us. Fact is, we need good men."

Wingless asked. "What is your name?"

Tall girl stated. "Don't got one."

Wingless asked. "May I call you TALL TREE?"

Tall Tree laughed. "Please do so. I believe you are known as WINGLESS?"

Margaret (a full blooded human) spoke. "I cannot be brought to the belief that the reptilians empire wants to go to war with us. There must be another way. What we have to do is wage peace."

Tall Tree rolled her eyes. "I hope you are joking with me. Frankly, if all humans are as stupid as you... you will join the dodo bird in becoming an extinct race."

Margaret spoke in her shrill high pitched voice. "Why do the venari always speak of war? What we have to do is ban the gun. That way, we can enjoy peace."

Tall Tree laughed. "Frankly, we venari are a warrior race. It does not surprise me that COURAGE might choose to go to a planet filled with cowards like you."

Margaret chimed on. "Sadly, you remind me of a man. They are always talking about going to war... I am sure that if we talk to the reptilians we can both enjoy peace. All we have to do is ban the gun."

Tall Tree spat in anger. "What you are is a worm."

Margaret said, "Listen to me TALL TREE as I have something to say to you. The taller they are, the harder they FALL!"

Tall Tree said. "If I do fall, it shall be defending my people in battle and protecting my little ones."

All the venari women stormed out in anger.

Frankly, all that was left was margaret and me.

Margaret chimed on. "Did I say something wrong? I did not want to offend any one."

I said, "Well, I remember why I left earth now."

My stomach started making growling noises. I walked toward the cafeteria where xara was serving.

Koro and goro were strolling down the long corridors of the flying saucer. They passed courage.

Goro tipped his hat as if courage were a woman. "Lord Lofty, it is a pleasure to see you again."

Courage walked on. He did feign ignorance.

Jimmy walks up. "Hey, Koro & Goro, can you help me?"

Koro laughs. "Half human, we are warriors. Yeah, we do not clean rest rooms. All you do is talk $#@^! Maybe you can clean the toilets with your tongue!"

All the venari started laughing at jimmy. The words really stung me.

Courage jumps in. "I don't mind helping you old chap, as hard work never hurt any one."

I bowed. "Thank you for helping us sir."

The old man walked to the rest rooms with us. Then he went into the broom closet and grabbed a mop. He was sweeping with furious energy. Also, he did help Lone Wolf clean the engine core.

Jimmy AKA CRUDE DUDE started telling dirty jokes again. He said, "Did you hear about the midget that was going out with a tranny?"

Courage said. "That is not an appropriate topic of conversation. Please mind your manners."

Maybe I was wrong about courage. I did wonder where Abdul and Trixie were.

Pam runs in. "The reptilians are getting ready to attack us."

Courage drops his mop. His hands were shaking in rage. "I swear upon my honor as a warrior. I shall not fail you again!"

Suddenly there is a bright flash of light as many reptilians were beaming in.

"Bloody bastards, I must defend the engine core." COURAGE ran away. A reptilian shot him in the back and he fell with a loud noise.

Pam yelled. "RETURN FIRE!"

I shot one. Pam shot another one. They kept grabbing supplies and they also grabbed Margaret the human woman.

Sadly, maggie was gone.

Koro came by. He gave me a pat on the back. "I hear you killed one."

I nodded. "Pam also got one."

Goro said, "Put Lord Lofty in the regeneration room. What a waste of space."

Koro helped me drag the corpse to the regen tube and we turned it on. There was a loud humming noise.

Goro said, "All this fighting helps me work up an appetite fellow warriors."

All of us walked over to the cafeteria where Fumiko and Sakura were serving.

I asked. "Where is xara?"

Sakura said, "She is in the regeneration room. The reptilians shot off her arm.

Courage walked into the cafeteria and he saw hate stares coming from the warriors.

Goro said, "Lord Lofty, please join us. I have never seen a warrior with more..... courage."

There were snickers coming from venari women. What can a man do, when women laugh at you.

Wingless said, "Calling that wimp courage... that is like calling a midget enormous... or calling a grinning RETARD - genius."

Goro said, "Lord Lofty should tell his son to stay away from Trixie the pixie. Drossian cowards do not belong on the ship with us."

Dirty Bird said in a loud voice. "I feel sorry for the human woman who did marry that wimp. He is not even a man."

Koro said, "I agree sugar. He talks big, but when reptilians appear - he runs away."

Goro said, "Yeah, I looked up the word POLTROON in the human dictionary and I saw a picture of um COURAGE."

Koro replied. "Truly, his name is the opposite of what he is."

Dirty Bird imitated his British Butler accent. "Dash it all my man. I had to run away."

Well, everybody started laughing and imitating courage.

Koro imitated courage. "RETREAT, in the name of the queen. There are just too many. Bloody Bastards, they shot me in the back while I was still running."

Dirty Bird went on. "Most uncivilized these reptilians are. Shooting a man in the back is not proper."

Goro jumps in. "Bloody hell, I shall make all of you pay. Don't ya dare come back ya bloody buggers $%@!"

All of us were laughing as they had his effeminate mannerisms down to a science.

Pam marched in. A quiet hush fell over the room. She glared at us. "All of you... listen to me... Kicking a man when he is down is not the venari way."

All the venari started crying. Elorans buried their heads in shame and would not look up at pam.

Pam went on. "WINGLESS... DIRTY BIRD... I expected better from you."

Wingless said, "I am sorry - mom."

Dirty Bird said, "I am so ashamed of myself right now."

Pam scolded. "It is as it should be because you did something wrong. God does not like what HE is seeing. I have a story to tell you. When I was little, I would hear a joke and laugh without thinking that the words might hurt some one. Well, we are not little children any more."

Of course, she was wrong. The venari are a child race. Like Peter Pan, they never grow up.

I thought it was over. However, she went on. "It is hard to attain success. Yeah, we have to under go pain. Everyday we face death and injury. Look at xara. She lost her arm. Well, we were able to regen a new one. Still, she did experience pain. That is who we are. Let us all work together for a common purpose."

She bowed and walked out of the room.

HDRKID

LIVING WITH HYBRIDS

I want to contrast living with hybrids versus humans to make a comparison.
Hybrids have a lot more resources.

Tokyo
Google Maps

Tokyo
Google Maps
k_tokyo.jpg

Oakville, a suburb in Toronto Canada.
Google Maps

People in Canada have a lot more money. Still, Japan is a first world nation and quite more wealthy than it was years ago.

TORONTO
k_toronto.jpg

Alien houses have a lot more land around them and are huge in size. They were not cubical or square. Shapes were more rounded and organic. It is a bit similar to this one.
Eco-Cybernetic-City1.jpg

Also, they have flying cars.

l8858-hn48-flying-car-10381.jpg

HDRKID

The woman claims to have 10 hybrids kids and this is now occurring. Bridget lives near sedona arizona. People are starting to wake up. Disclosure is coming soon.

HDRKID

snow-fairy-free-desktop-wallpaper-425x280.jpg

Tall Tree's mom came on board and said "Hi!" to all of us. She did look regal in her rich white silk robes which were very expensive. Her uniform had a lustrous sheen and fell into soft folds with a texture that was both exquisite and unique.

She said, "Little Daughter, I have come to collect you. This place is filthy and crawling with worthless hybrids, as I can smell their foul aroma."

Tall Tree said, "I am happy here mom. I am a warrior... defending my people is my purpose."

Her mom said. "Ah yes, you have a special one. I hope he is not a DYSAN worm - no courage."

Tall Tree smiled. Drossians are the cowards mom. Dysans are another space race."

Her mom snapped. "I know what I said young one. Question: Do you have a man?"

Tall Tree did sigh. "I have no one."

Her mom shook her head. "That is so sad that I wanna cry now."

Tall Tree smiled. "What if I told you I like a HUMAN man?"

Her mom screams "WTF!" She started crying.

I gave her a hug and she said. "Unhand me, you HUMAN worm!"

Koro and Goro shouted in unison. "Leave our ship at once! Be gone and never insult a warrior again."

Her mom laughed. "Eloran warriors... what a joke you are." She walked over to the teleporter room.

Tall Tree said to me. "That is not my real mom. Sadly, she died in our war. Hey, my dad did remarry."

Koro and Goro patted me on the back and told me they were so sorry. If I wanted, they could make me a citizen of the Eloran empire.

I smiled. "Thank you. I am venari. However, I would like to fight in your war."

They nodded. I got a new uniform and many did follow me. Pam and Rin of course. Also, there was Lone Wolf and Crude Dude as we went to fight robots on planet TREE.

Most of the venari stayed on the ship and did not go with us. It was great to see new places, but the venari group mind called us back in.

Tall Tree's mom was kicked out of the group. She was accuse of insulting a warrior. OK so that is a major crime.

I was glad to be back on board again… like everyone came to hug me. Ah yes, I did say every one.

Still remember when I first came on board the space ship and I was five or six. Pam was all alone looking out a port hole crying. I felt so sad, and I wanted to be there to cheer her up.

Venari still did not see me as being the same. Well, they saw me the way you see that slow guy in special ed class who comes on the short bus and who is in a motorized wheel chair and can barely pronounce your name.

Still, this was a step up. Sadly, aliens see earth as a cage. They go there for the same reason you go to the zoo. It is to laugh at monkeys in cages that throw poo.

Tall Tree said, "Hey guy, saying... stupid human is redundant... like saying creepy pedo, because I have never seen one... that was not creepy."

All the people started laughing and I felt a bit better now. They finally accepted me.

The sad thing is that the venari did not hate me. Frankly, they saw me like Steady Eddy and felt sorry. Hate is bad, but pity is worse.

HDRKID

2dye4_hand_dyed_adult_medium_classic_spiral_tie_dye_t-shirt_cf7d521c.jpg

JIMMY

Jimmy asked me. “Do you miss being back on EARTH now?” He imitated a drill sergeant voice. “All right you @&%@^#, get your ass in gear. There’s still a war on. Quick, grab your gear – FOLLOW ME!”

I laughed. “I don’t miss EARTH any.”

Jimmy said, “Dude, no way, like you miss your mom. What do you think about earth science?”

I said, “They claim that we cannot go faster than light and that people who see a UFO craft are crazy.”

Jimmy laughed. “Scientists tell you that farts smell like roses. If you believe than one… I got some serious $#@^ for you.”

He was fascinated with earth, and telepathically he was sending me images.

First, he sent me an image of an enormous ocean. All those huge containers in barges that are massive... bringing to the port all that cargo. Oh yes, the 18-wheelers rolling across our express way.

Tractors were plowing massive acreages. Pictures of crops... far as an eye can see.

I asked, “Where is Helga now? She’s that girl that is half venari. Also, she is half Norwegian.”

Jimmy shook his head in worry. “Hell girl wants to go back to nor way. She is a LONE WOLF female version. Most people start to miss EARTH more an more.”

I said, “Here I have friends, and I have a girl who loves me. Sadly, humans are so cold, like they have ice water in their veins. Earth was a cold dark dull dreary place with constant rain or snow. Yeah, like every day, was a different shade of gray.”

Jimmy asked me. “Shouldn’t you be in school now?”

I frowned. “Well, I am on vacation, but that will soon be over. It only lasts the summer.”

Jimmy sighed, “Dude, wish I could go to school, but I am stuck in this $#@^ hole fighting reps.”

I retorted, “People on earth do not accept aliens and they would hate you.”

Jimmy AKA Crude Dude nodded at me. "Do you think my slang is bit old fashioned? That is what the girls on Earth tell me."

I shot back. "Jimmy, you already know the answer. Why do you ax me?"

He laughed at my pun. Then he broke into his usual routine using 60's hippie slang to make me laugh some more.

Jimmy flashed me a peace sign. "I really DIG some swinging groovy music. That is far out man."

He took his uniform off and put bell bottoms and a tie dye T-shirt on. “Donna like this war. It’s a real drag man. Bummer, this ship is so square. Let’s ditch this scene.”

Jimmy went on. “Here I wanna show you something, methane burns blue, but my farts are orange.”

He turned the lights in the bath room off, flicked a cigarette lighter on, and cut a fart. POOOOT! There was an orange flame coming out his ass.

Jimmy yelled “Oh $#@^! I burned my ass.”

Tall Tree walked in. “What are you two boys doing with lights off?”

Jimmy sneers. “I was setting my farts on fire!”

Tall Tree said, “Yeah sure! Well, you better turn the lights back on.”

I yelled. “I wasn’t doing nutin!”

Tall Tree laughed. “Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me.”

It was a joke, as the venari are telepathic and there is no privacy.

Jimmy tuned the lights back on. He put over one toilet an OUT OF ORDER sign.

Embryo and baby sparrow walked in. Both of them were wearing pretty white cleaning uniforms and they wanted to assist us.

Jimmy said. "Hiya girls, what's up?"

Embryo asked. "Jimmy, where is your uniform?"

Baby sparrow added. "I am getting sick of the horrible aroma. GAAACK! It smells like $#@^ in here!"

Jimmy laughed. "I am the reason." He then cut a huge fart. POOOOOOOT!

Baby sparrow screams, "That is so gross. Half Human, learn some manners."

Embryo stammered, “That is something you do in a B-B-Bath room.”

Jimmy sneered. “This is a bath room.” He started scratching his ass.

“Hey, you want some thunder from the land down under?” Jimmy farted again. POOOOT!

Embryo did scream. “PAYAN!” That means “pig” in venari.

Both girls ran out, slamming the door even.

I said, “Jimmy, we’re gonna get a bad rep. They might kick us outta the group even.”

Jimmy said, “Yo, they cain’t kick me outta our group. I’m a breath of unfresh air. I’m the infamous CRUDE DUDE!”

Both of us laughed as he put his uniform back on.

Jimmy broke into a song.

I like CH4

it's coming out my back door

METHANE

it drives girls insane

life is a real gas

it comes outta my ass

I laughed and Jimmy stared right back at me. Both of us talked some more.

Dude, did you see the look on EMBRYO’s face when I cut a big one?

Jimmy, she does not like you.

Dude, you better git outta dah rest room. I feel a fart comin on.

It already smells like $#@^ in here so don't worry.

Dude, no $#@^ Sherlock, me donna worry. This iz dah $#@^house so its suppose ta smell like $#@^!

Yeah, I agree. Hey Jimmy, I hate having to clean up $#@^!

Dude, now that you mention it, we never get any help from those stuck up Eloran warriors.

Koro and Goro did offer to help me.

Bull $#@^, all they do is shine their pretty ray guns. Meanwhile, we are down here in lower decks busting our asses.

What does Rin do?

My wife Rin is helping your girl Pam out in nursery.

There was a strange silence in the rest room.

Jimmy pulled out a cigar. "Want one?" I shook my head in a no. He lit it up.

Smoking is frowned on. Jimmy was turning into a really unsavory person.

He blew a cloud of smoke right into my eyes. Sakura and Fumiko walked in.

Sakura said, "Hey, you boys really should help us."

I said, "Yeah sure."

Jimmy leaned toward her, "I still have to clean a few more toilets, then I will run right over."

Fumiko said, "I RIKE YOO!"

Jimmy flashed a wedding ring. "Ah sorry, I am a married man."

Both girls laughed some. Jimmy offered Sakura his cigar. She started puffing away.

Sakura had a new nick name. It was dragon woman. She was getting a bad rep.

OK so we followed both girls to the lunch room. I was helping Fumiko serve ice cream.

Jimmy started doing his usual routine as a stand up comic.

"I don't like terms such as dog or wolf because they are full of racism. I prefer the new term – canine american."

There were howls of laughter from the Eloran warriors.

Jimmy went on.

"Everybody knows that dogs and wolves are exactly the same. Yeah, they could not reproduce other wise. The reason they don't allow me to have a pet wolf inside the city limits is racism. Dude, like you need a special permit, just to own one. Also, you have to keep wolves on a farm on a leash in a cage. Let my puppies go. There is too much hate going on."

Elorans were laughing so hard they were crying. Humans were the butt of jokes of the universe.

Still, not all was negative as I would soon see. Baby Sparrow and Embryo had made friends with Wingless and Dirty Bird now. Jimmy and Lone Wolf were seen as enemies. All four girls liked me. They shouted in unison. “Howya doin’ bro!” All four started hugging me.

Embryo said, “If you marry me… I will share all my treasures with you.”

All of them were giggling at once. Certainly, the venari joke around a lot and are not very serious.

Dirty Bird said, “I um Donna think ain’t nobody gonna wanna marry me. I got broken wings.”

Wingless said, “I Donna got any.”

Both girls started crying.

Koro and Goro already did agree to marry em. They were joking around some more.

Pam shows up. She starts glowing like a super nova. Then she hugs each girl and what sprouts are these enormous wings. “If you believe, nothing is impossible for you.”

Both girls said in unison. “Thanks mom.”

Pam started kissing every one. She is very affectionate in her own way.

Right then the reptilians attacked us. It came with no warning. All of us fought hard, but xara took a direct hit and turned into vapor. There was nothing to put in the regen room. Ugly lizard like creatures shot her right in front of me. Sadly, she was gone.

Life went on. Baby Sparrow and Embryo agreed to help Fumiko and Sakura in the lunch room.

I was crying. Pam used her powers and brought back xara. This did shock me.

How powerful was Pam any way.

A few days later I saw an Eloran warrior cracking jokes about humans: "I am the smartest human being that ever was. Einstein is my name. It is scientifically impossible for any one to go faster than the speed of light. How do I know this? I am a genius."

Most of the people were laughing their asses off in the lunch room. I was red with rage.

Tall Tree was laughing with the Eloran warriors. However, she is a venari pure. She put three scoops of sugar in her soup. Humans put salt in their soup yes… sugar never.

Maybe, I made a mistake in coming.

Pam gave me a hug. "She is not laughing at you."

BBQ

I was in shock when my mom shows up. She told me that I only had a few days left of summer camp. Well, my vacation was near over. I would soon be in human school again. Frankly, I felt like a free bird being thrown back in a cage.

Pam asked my mom if she wanted to do a BBQ on Planet Rykanor with us. They would serve imitation mock meat as the venari are vegan. Of course, the venari have no teeth so the “meat” was like a soft pudding all ground up. Humans have teeth and are carnivorous. Well, in more ways an one. Hybrids are allowed to drink milk and eat soft runny eggs. Still, we are not suppose to kill animals and eat em.

All of us were sitting around a camp fire singing songs. It was like a motley crew. There were humans, hybrids, and even venari. I felt very happy, but ominous dark clouds were moving in.

Right then a young thug ruffian that was 14 or so elbowed his way into our group. He looked meaner than the proverbial junk yard dog, and he looked like the leader of a crime gang who just did escape prison. OK so he asked a pure venari girl that if she wanted to go to the forest with him as he wanted to show her a cave. This little girl was six. Well, my mom screams at the girl. “Don’t you dare go to the cave. That human wanted to rape you.”

Little girl said. “I am sorry. I just wanted to see the crystal cave.”

Mom shouted. “He did not wanna show you any cave. That was a lie, and he was using a clever ruse to lure you away. Don’t trust human men… other wise, you will not remain a virgin. Fact is, no one is gonna wanna marry you.”

The venari did a mind scan. My mom was right on the money. The venari could not believe that this could occur. They asked me. “This makes no sense. Why would a human want to reproduce with another species?”

I fired back. “Humans enjoy causing pain. All they do is lie constantly and talk about how they are doing nothing wrong.”

My mom started shouting at all of them. “Fools is what you are. Do not let human men near our women. Humans are savages!”

I then added. “I still remember being six. I had to walk to school all alone and it was scary. Frankly, every day grown men would drive up to me. Well, some would offer me candy, and others would ask me to ride in their car.”

I told my first grade teacher and she said that it was all my fault, and sent me to the principal. He told me that everything was fine and what I needed to do was shut up.

Next day my dad stormed in to see the principal.

“What the hell is going on?”

“Uh, excuse me sir… what are you talking about?”

“Stop pretending asshole, you know what’s going on!”

“HUH? I am not aware of any issues.”

“Don’t start with me you #$@@%%##!”

“Look sir, I am very busy right now – excuse me.”​

The principal ran outta the room. He went over to a near by golf course. He did zero to earn his pay. Yeah, I did say zero. My dad pulled me out of that school so fast it would make your head spin.

I told the venari that humans were monsters and I did not want to go back ever.

My mom reminded me that I did promise my dad to go back when summer camp was over. Frankly, the group would not respect a person that does not keep his word any. After all, I was a venari warrior. I nodded and said with a sharp edge in my voice. “I will keep my promise.”

The venari told me that they had been planning to bring some humans in after the big war when Russia attacked America, but now they would not do so. They would cancel – operation rescue. Well, they might bring some hybrids in.

Little girl looked like a fawn, but with more innocence. She walked over to my mom. “I am sorry. Did I say something wrong?”

Mom gave her a hug. “Honey, you didn’t do anything wrong.” Both started crying.

HDRKID

I was back on board now. Like wow, summer is near over. That thought is a bit scary.

Why don't the venari or van... tan?

oleg+dou13.jpg

I started to rub my nose. There was an over powering CHEMICAL aroma. It was not chlorine or ammonia. However, it did smell like an antiseptic cleaning agent or so. Maybe similar to what you detect in a hospital operating room. Yeah, what I mean to say is – an intense pungent odor that I often smell near an x-ray screen. Oh yes, that would be ozone. It is not a pleasant fragrance by any means.

A van man walks up to me. “Hello sir, how can I be of service?”

Humans usually sneer… “DUDE, can I help you.” They use an angry voice.

Frankly, this man spoke in a nice way.

I had never seen this guy ever. How many people live up here any way?

Right then, tall tree strolled up to me. She flapped her enormous wings. “Tired of EARTH are we…”

I nodded. “Ah yes, I am.”

She smiled. “Let’s go to the teleporter room… mosey on over.”

Her skin had a pearly whiteness and milky iridescence, but her hair was like fresh fallen snow.

There was the low drone of the engine room. Certainly, it was a bit too quiet for me. I wanted to get some FRESH air.

Slowly, we both walked to the teleporter room. Then, there was a flash of light and we were back on the ground, right on the ancora sea. There was a flaming orange fire in the sky from the twin setting suns. Red clouds floated over a raging crimson ocean.

A fresh breeze was blowing leaves into the air. I could hear the sounds of white top waves far away. They were massive waves.

Funny, the girls on the beach looked like models, with their stick thin figures and their long hair the color of fresh fallen snow. Not a lot of people in the shore any more. The water was so clean and pure. It was full of fish like an aquarium… reminded me of the Bahamas in some ways. Well, there were no fat tourists carrying cameras.

I walked into my house that was massive in size. There was a huge wall size TV screen. It lit up. Pam called me. “Hey hume, should I come down or are you coming back up?” Suddenly, there was a bright flash of light and there she was right in my room. What can we say on van. They got no sense on privacy.

Rykanor had no police department or hospital emergency rooms. OK so reading my mind Pam answers. “Rye got no crime.”

Yeah, we got plenty of robots, but no nurses. Also, there are no cops.

Maybe, she was a bit more intelligent than me.

She could do robot repair. I was stuck cleaning rest rooms.

Pam looked at me. "Tall Tree is suffering from an esemplastic psychosomatic illness."

I remembered a boy in school years ago. He broke his back playing football and will never WALK again. The van use to have a regeneration center on every corner. They got a regen engine in every room now. Hey, they do not need nurses any more.

Outside there were loud noises. It was the reps. They were attacking us. Loud bangs reminded me of distant thunder far away. Except that the explosions were getting nearer.

Pam read my mind again. “It is the reps. They are very angry. Yeah, those are engines revving up. It sounds like war.”

“WHY?”

“Hey, a little girl killed the supreme commander’s son. Frankly, he was trying to build a big name. Yeah, he was attacking a nursery. Mostly, he was stealing children and selling them at slave auctions, but we fight back and he got shot by a ray gun – point blank range.”

“How is that gonna cause a war?”

“Sadly, you don’t know much about reps. It is a great dishonor to be killed by a woman. They are vowing revenge.”

“What could a person who steals children know about honor?”

“Funny you should say that as humans talk about honor all the time and kill millions of innocent babies every year. PRO CHOICE… Don’t fetus any garbage, that is what they say. What choice does the baby have – zero.”

ole%2Bdou2.jpg

Human versus Alien

HUMAN

People are poor. There are limited resources.

Constant wars. Most of the money goes to build weapons.

Schools do not allow bible reading or prayer. It might offend some one.

Christianity is seen as a form of hate because it does not accept certain groups.

Evolution is taught as a fact and we are told that people who believe in God are crazy.

There is rampant drug use. Also, there is massive crime. People live in fear and do not go out after sunset.

ALIEN

There is no crime.

Aliens are rich and live in mansions.

Robots do most of the heavy lifting, people supervise em.

There are no jails, hospitals, malls, houses of ill repute, bars or casinos.

All believe in an all powerful God and speak with reverence.

Maternal mindset and they hate war. There are video games. However, these are based on building things like - simcity.

Ideas are based on Christianity - Help the poor. Love your enemies. However, they are being attacked by the reptilians, an evil empire.

HDRKID

Emma-hybrid-shakani2.jpg

Being back on the space ship was no joy. I was stuck cleaning rest rooms. Actually, there are some stains that never go away. Like it does not matter how aggressively you work the mop. Certainly this bath room could use some CHLOROX as the aroma was over powering.

Jimmy came by to help me. He looked as sad as a man who lost his lottery ticket and later found out it was a grand prize winner. There were no crude jokes about the odor or unserious puns. His wife Rin was in a regen tube as the reptilians worked her over. They might soon carve us up. Wonder what tomorrow can bring us.

Dirty Bird and Wingless strolled right in. They quietly started helping us. I asked the dynamic duo. "Where are embryo and baby sparrow?"

Wingless sighed. "Both birds are in the regeneration room. They got shot by reps. Yeah, them regen tubes ain't workin' right for some reason. BTW, um Rin lost her baby - sorry."

Jimmy was crying. Later I found out that he lost his unborn son. Hybrids have a lot of miscarriages. It is a problem with the genes. They do not line up. Sadly, we took the little one to the regen room. Well, some how the regenerators did mess up. Nothing works any more. I am tired of this never ending war. Life has little to offer us – except pain.

A small bead of sweat dripped down my forehead into my eye. Why was the space ship so warm? Certainly, it felt like a sauna. I was sweating like a pig.

Well, I started knocking on the door to Pam's room. She opens up. "Human, what is wrong?"

I said. "OK so, maybe is it just me. Does feel a bit warm. What is going on?"

Pam smiles. "Oh yes, the temperature regulator is broken again."

She showed me how to fix it, and while we were at it, I also fixed an oxygen sensor. That is very important as you will not live long without any oxygen.

Frankly, I wish they had a red blinking light, like the check engine soon in your car. Well, they don't got any… funny, the things that we miss. Wish I was back on EARTH again.

Reptilians were constantly attacking us now. Perhaps, that is the reason why the ship's maintenance was not priority one. Not a good idea to cut corners. Still, I expect our temperature to be within the normal range. Good luck with that one.

Suddenly, there was a loud noise. It was the reps. They were near our engine core. Fear did grip me. Yeah, like a vise even. I ran toward the engine. Two rep toads took off, but they grabbed Wingless. She was gone.

Pam screams. “After em! We gotta teleport to the point of origin.”

I had never been on a rep attack ship before and it looked like hell except warmer. Most of the interior had an orange glow – like neon. Hellish is putting it nice.

Wingless was in a cage. Pam broke her out and we went back to our space ship, but this close call was a scary one. I would later have nightmares for years.

I closed my eyes. Yeah. I was thinking of being back home again. Reptilians keep attacking us. Blackouts were now common. The ship could not produce enough power. What are we gonna do when we lose our engine core?

The lunch room was full and I had to wait my turn in line with pam. She could have cut in front of every one. However, she did not do so.

Pam addressed me in a formal manner. “Please remember never to do what is wrong, Ah yes, our master is the all-powerful one. When one does wrong… it brings dishonor on you. Also, on our group… even, on our MASTER!”

I nodded. “I shall strive to be a worthy warrior. Probably, I will die defending our group. The reps keep on attacking us… may God have mercy on all of us.”

Pam replied, “Ah yes, may the all-powerful shine his grace upon you.”

Right then I heard a strange noise. It was like water running. Well, that is not a good sign.

My work shift started a bit early as there was a major leak in the rest room. Yeah, it was the usual busted up pipe. Waste water is not something I enjoy cleaning up. The odor was over powering. Funny, this place could sure use a roll of duct tape, more an one.

Had I been on earth, a mean boss would have been criticizing my every move. Yeah, and I would have been going – yes sir, I’m sorry sir.

While I was doing repairs… the reps hit us. It was a diversionary attack, but we did not notice that they were stealing supplies from the storage room. I really dropped the ball on that one.

Baby Sparrow was missing a wing. The last regen tube was broken, and I don't know how to fix em. Maybe pam can help us. She is what keeps this ship going. Glad she is on my side as things keep on going worse. Yesterday, I had some troubles with my ray gun. It suddenly stopped working on me. Well, I had to kill a sluggish cold blooded reptilian with an ancient iron pipe. It was all rusty and looked worse for wear. Why don't the venari use copper?

Yeah, it was a long ugly fight and I was lucky that it was cold in the engine room. That slows reps down, but next time I might not win. Fell down a bunch of times, but that did not stop me. Pam always says – we fall down, but we get right back up.

Embryo walked up to me. “The reptilians stole my dolly… they are so mean.”

I always knew the reps were monsters, but I did not know how monstrous they were – until now.

Embryo went on. “Ah um, mom gave her to me… before the reptilians took her away. They are both gone now. The people I love always go away.”

For some reason, I started crying. Whomever said raising kids is easy… frankly, they are wrong.

Pam grabbed her purse. She quickly ran toward the teleporter room. What the heck was going on? Nobody tells me any thing any more. I have not seen Lone Wolf in a coon’s age. Jimmy still comes by, but he seldom smiles now.

Dirty Bird said, "Ah mom is on a special mission. She cannot tell me what it is..."

Right then I looked out port hole, and I saw a scene right out of a horror movie. Everywhere it was massive devastation and scorched ruins. Well, the reps hit poruna. That is a city on the shores of the ancora sea. Acrid black smoke was rising.

Dirty Bird said with tears in her eyes. “This is terrible… m-my house is gone.”

I nodded. "Please help me fix the regen tube in the regen room. Baby Sparrow is missing a wing."

Sadly, Dirty Bird was even less mechanically inclined than me. Still, we kept poking about and the unit finally started up.

Both of us were happy it was working again. There are no manuals up here and learning about things is not easy. Well, on earth there is always a secretary typing away. People keep records on paper. Here, there are none. Mostly, we have to guess. Well, guess what - I often guess wrong.

Still, both Embryo and Baby Sparrow were jumping for joy. That was because we were able to regen the missing wing. Like they say. People don’t know what they got until it’s gone.

Pam came back up. She looked at embryo and baby sparrow. “Hey, come here you two giggly girls, I wanna hug you.”

Wingless said, “Don’t I get a hug too?”

Pam said, “OK, one hug coming right up.”

Dirty Bird said, “I love mom. She can look right into the heart of a man or a woman… right into your very core.”

Suddenly, Helga shows up. She was a girl that was half Norwegian and half venari.

Embryo says. “Hey Hell Girl, wanna play jump rope?”

Helga snaps. “I don’t think so.”

I asked. “Didn’t you go to Earth?”

She replied with an angry voice. “Humans are pit vipers. They are always spitting out venom.”

I replied. “Bet you wish you were back on EARTH now.”

She shot back. “Human, I hate Earth, a cold dark dreary place where people are mean. I hate snow. I hate ice. I hate –“

I cut in. “Whatcha gonna do when reps attack us again?”

She snapped. “I would rather fight for my people – the venari.”

Well, something tells me that she had an unpleasant experience.

Pam had to jump in. “Ah yes, what can we say. Humans are nattering nabobs devoid of nuance. Still, we are absolutely delighted you decided to rejoin us.”

I did inquire. “Why do the reps always attack us?”

Pam shot back. “Why do wolves attack little lambs – maybe the lambs did something wrong?”

Embryo whispered, “SHHH, I hear a funny noise.”

Helga said, “Hell no, you shut up. I hear zero.”

Baby Sparrow said. “Hell Girl, try to be a nice person. I also hear it – coming from the engine room.”

We did move forward, albeit with extreme caution, pricking up our ears at every noise. It is good to have ears. Reptilians are big and clumsy, so they often may betray their presence. Funny sounds were coming from the engine room. I kicked the door open. Pam attacked two reptilians using an energy wave. This is considered by the venari poor manners. It is like two people are boxing and the other one throws sand in your eyes. Still, pam does not care – war is war. Both reps teleported away. Strange, as they will often fight us.

Pam did a victory jump. “I have incredible powers!”

Wingless said. “Wowie, you go mom!”

Right then I heard a loud hissing noise. A breach in our hull was growing. Oh wow, we were losing all our air. I ran quickly toward the opening. Closing it was a pain. Yeah, I used up our last patch kit and there were no more. Also, we had to use all the oxygen in our emergency reserves.

I was having trouble breathing due to low levels of oxygen. CO2 levels were building up. I was gasping for air. There were no more oxygen sensors. Frankly, the reps cleaned us out when the stole our items from the storage room. Wish I could just open a window up. Yeah, let some air in. I am on a space ship of course. Outside is a vacuum. There is no air. Parts to fix the oxygen generator are gone. Maybe I can teleport down to Rykanor, and get a new one.

Dirty Bird gave me a small bottle of pure oxygen. I felt some nausea coming on. Like when was this scary FRIGHT mare going to be over.

She said. “Try to conserve oxygen. Reps are jamming our teleporter now. Pam is boosting power to over ride the jam. Stay sharp, they are getting ready to hit us again.”

I sighed. “When it rains – it pours!”

Reps teleported a bomb into our space ship. Before it could go off, I teleported it back to its point of origin. The device blew up. Frankly, the reptilian ship looked like a fire works celebration on new years. Well, the reps did call us. They said they would inform God about what we had done and He would punish us. Oh wow, talk about adding insult to injury. Pam told me not to worry. She said with sarcasm. "God does not listen to sinners."

Both of us walked to the lunch room. It has been a long day for me. Certainly, we do wonder what tomorrow will bring us.

Oh wow, my life was sour wine. All the sugar was gone. Pam gave me a hug. “Honey, don't you worry. Things will turn around for us. Look on the bright side, as things could be much worse than they are. Hey, I fixed the broken oxygen sensor. It pays to always carry a spare. Also, I fixed the oxygen generator near the engine room. Human, you are lucky to have me.”

Pam went on. “Remember, on earth you do not have a girl or a car. They said you were too young. Here you have a flying motorcycle and a flying car. Also, on earth you did not possess your own mansion. Here we got many. True, there are problems and pains. Do not dance around problems, but go to the heart of the flame and jump in. Yeah, I know that a burnt child dreads facing the fire again. Nothing in life is free, but you earn every penny.”

I nodded. "Dad is the number two man at a big corp company. He says that the higher up you go… the harder it is."

Off I went to my room. I wanted to sleep a long long time, but the reps would probably interrupt my repose. Sadly, I was so tired, that I could not even move. Yeah, I was missing EARTH now.

Frankly, every attack by the reptilians leaves in my soul one more scar. They are relentless and never give up. The ship needs more repairs. However, when we start fixing things, the reps attack us again.

Water was going to be rationed once more. Like this place is bitter to the core. That is what I heard on the grape vine. An offensive odor wafted into my room. Must be a problem with the garbage processors. Don't know how to fix that one. I walked over to Pam's room. Suddenly, I was hit by a cold blast of arctic air. Please, don't tell me. The temperature regulators were broken again.

florida_4.jpg

HDRKID

OK, so my dad appears on board the spaceship and looks at me. “Hey, there are only a few days left of summer camp.”

"Thanks Dad, but how is Mom?"

“She’s fine, you need to start getting ready and packing up.”

I dreaded going back to human school more than facing the entire reptilian army. Pam, my girlfriend, brought two new warriors from Earth on board the spaceship. They were supposed to help us. The first warrior was an old lawyer that had just retired, and he wanted to bring some action into a boring life, because he was tired of going fishing, playing golf, and watching old TV shows on his wide screen. He was an expert on Erisa tax law, but he had never fired a gun – even once. Walter Goldfarggen was his name.

The second warrior was a skinny little teen age nerd who was the last person you would pick for a soccer game. He was so clumsy and bony that he reminded me of skeleton man. Also, he had all the charisma of dog poop. Eldon was his name.

Baby Sparrow giggled. "Yo Embryo, I know who your boyfriend is... WALDO THE BALDO!"

Embryo said, "I prefer Eldon, but he is kind of scrawny."

Pam said, "Please girls, be nice."

Embryo turned to the ugly nerd. “Hey human, you gotta girlfriend?” Before he could even attempt an answer… she added. “With your poor looks, it must be difficult!”

The human teen had dirty and greasy hair that was messy. His face sported lots of severe acne and an enormous HOOK nose. And, then to make matters worse, he had two gigantic elephantine radar ears.

Tall Tree glared at Embryo and made angry noises. She then turned to the lawyer. "I am sorry sir. People on board this ship respect warriors."

Mr. Goldfarggen nodded and said, "Thank you ma’am."

The lawyer glanced at me. "OK, so if I work here, I get a huge mansion. What about money?"

I sighed and said, "There ain’t none. However, you will get more stuff than an Earth billionaire even. The venari warriors do not lack in resources."

The old lawyer mulled it over. I could almost see in his head the turning of wheels and gears. Everything was all about money for this one. Why did he even come? He was bald on top, but he had a full beard and a ponytail. He had narrow eyes and featured big bushy brows and an enormous FAT pig nose. Rolls of fat made him look like a chubby teddy bear, but not in a good way. He was always complaining about his ex-wife and how much his divorce cost him – $47 million.

I asked pam. “Hey, are you sure we should bring Walter on? He has some tax troubles back on earth and is a wanted man. Like his law firm helped crooked politicians set up off shore bank accounts so they could cheat on taxes and that is wrong. The authorities might –“

Pam growled. “What we need are warriors. Don’t get in my way.”

Jimmy said. “Last time I checked, all politicians are crooks and the police state is pro rep. Human, wake up! They are our enemies.”

Pam gave both new warriors a ray gun. She explained that we warriors need always to be on alert as the rep army hits us hard and quickly leaves before we can re-organize. The lawyer insisted on people calling him Bob and acted as sweet as syrup. However, he sounded like corporate fake nice.

Jimmy sneered. "Human please, do you even know how to FIRE a ray gun?"

"That taint none of your dad burn bid ness," Bob responded.

Lone Wolf said, "I can help train you sir. Please come this way."

Funny, no one gave me any training – ever. I was just thrown right into the maw of war.

The next day Jimmy was training “Waldo the Baldo” into how to use a high power ray rifle to shoot down reps. It was tough going.

Jimmy said, “Damn your green! Ah no. LOOK! Like you hold it this way. Waldo The Baldo, you would know how to hold a damn rifle if you spent one day in a HUMAN army.”

Walter said, “Mr. Goldfarggen is my name. I don’t like your tone young man.”

Jimmy AKA Crude Dude shouted. “All right gold fart, your TRAINING is over!”

Crude Dude kicked a tiny chair in anger. He slammed the door as he exited the room.

The rest of us walked over to the cafeteria as we get hungry after doing morning exercises.

Eldon was all alone eating an ice cream pie. Fact is, he is always eating sugar. It is no wonder his face is full of bright red pimples and earth medicine could not clear up severe acne. He needs to lay off sweets for a bit and do more exercises. The girls had been teasing him with no mercy. He looked so sad like he was gonna cry. The troubled teen looked out the spaceship window, and his face filled with panic.

Embryo chimed in. "Hey, craven cripple… sadly, reps can smell a coward a mile away."

Eldon cleared his throat and said, “I’m a brave warrior.”

Baby Sparrow laughed. “Yeah right, I believe you.”

Jimmy added, "Frankly, weeee got no place for a pencil neck geek like you."

A loud boom shook all the tables in the cafeteria as we were under attack again. Right then the reps showed up. Eldon was cut down in one sec. Still, he held his ground, and that is a lot more than I can say for the lawyer. Waldo the Baldo ran away screaming in panic. He threw his ray gun at me. Then he paused out of breath, he started screaming again. The reps fired in the direction of the noise.

Lone Wolf and I dragged both men to the regeneration chamber in our regen room. However, there were already a lot of wounded warriors in our regen room. Most would spend hours inside, as they needed extensive repairs.

Pam was not just angry; she was a raving maniac. "GOLD FART, listen to me. Why did we bring you on board our ship? The fact is, we brought you on to help us. We did not bring you to mess us up. Right now you let the reps steal six boxes from the supply room - yes six! Those were critical components that are necessary. Also, you allowed the reps to damage our engine core."

Goldfarggen bowed his head in shame. "I'm sorry ma'am."

Pam threw her ray gun. It nearly hit the old lawyer, but he ducked just in time before it slammed into his arm. She glared at him, and there was fire in her eyes. She then kicked an empty wooden box, and it made a hollow noise.

She raved on. "Look at me….. you are not even a man. Who told you that you were a warrior, you stupid $#@^! If this happens again, I am sending your sorry ass back to earth - one way!"

Afterward, she turned her attention to Eldon who was shivering in panic. “Question, are you a man or a mouse?”

There was dead silence in the room. Pam was in a bad mood, and any chance of it changing was piss poor.

Jimmy said, "What we gotta do is kick out gold fag."

Lone Wolf nodded and said, "I agree, Jimmy."

Pam sighed. "I'm gonna give him one more chance - just one more."

"Ah maybe, I can go to Earth and recruit some more warriors," Jimmy asked.

Pam laughed bitterly. "Please, excuse my mirth - a HUMAN warrior. Human men are so weak, they make me wanna throw up!"

HDRKID

Pam picked up a large coffee mug. "Shall I pour?"

I nodded. "Just a little for me... thank you."

The smell of coffee is great in the morning. It brings me joy. I slowly sipped from my small cup. It was so hot that all I could do was sip.

Pam added. "Coffee does not grow on rye."

Jimmy goes. "HUH?"

Pam replied. "Rykanor, I mean. Well, it must be our soil has a mineral missing."

th-coffee-420x0.jpg

Helga jumps in. "I hate earth! Yeah, on earth women have to serve coffee to men. I do not like to serve."

Pam shoots back. "Fact is, you don't like doing anything except complaining to us. TOKI, go back to EARTH - one way!"

Toki is a bad word that means half breed, similar to half wit or half ass.

Helga snaps. "How dare you!"

I jump in. "This is not some politically correct police state, but people can say what they wanna say."

Jimmy said. "HELL girl, if you Donna like it here none... leave now."

She bowed and gave a half hearted apology. "Look, I am sorry."

Jimmy turns toward me. "Didn't hell girl go back to nor way?"

I nodded. "Yeah, but she got tired of people calling her albino freak and other nice names. She say no way nor way."

I went on. "People on earth made fun of my sister's pointed ears. They would say - when are you and Spock gonna marry?"

Pam cut in. "I am proud of my pointed ears." She pulled her hair back and they were quite large in size. "People on earth call me demon and other names."

6-Year-Old Gets Plastic Surgery to End Bullying Over 'Elf Ears'

ghost_girl_del2.jpg

Religious ugly dudes would no doubt panic. She has a definite non human appearance.

Helga said, "I didn't know your sister has pointed ears. Why don't she live with us?"

I sighed. "When I was four, I ask my mom. 'Why does sis have pointed ears?' She told me sis likes to sleep on her ear. I said, 'Both ears?' She started hitting me. It was then that I realized that I was not human."

Helga gave me a hug and kissed me. "I am so sorry."

Pam smiled. "OK, so tell her to live with us."

I turned toward Pam. "Ah yes, but my sister told me. 'Just because you are a midget does not mean you have to live in a circus. I do not wanna live in a freak show to fit in.'"

Pam started crying. "I am a freak, nobody wants me."

All of us started hugging pammy.