Has anyone heard of "the sons of man"

Mr_Zero

Has anyone heard of a group called "the sons of man". They are a supposed hidden group that fought supernatural creatures such as vampires, blacked eye kids and etc. does anyone have any information on them. ?

BlastTyrant

Okay so this may sound silly, but i believe i have ran across this on Tiktok, a kid on there claims that his grandfather was in the group and found a bunch of paranormal hunting gear from a long time ago. I will have to see if i can dig it up, he has been deleted a few times.

Even if it is fake i believe it has some credible info

Mr_Zero

@BlastTyrant I heard it from a priest, when I was younger I asked a priest if he knew how to fight, he then replied with "I'm not a sons of man" in a jokey way. then when I asked what the sons of man is, he said its a story he was told when he was young, apparently they were supernatural hunters for the church. he said if they were real, they aren't real anymore apparently the group fell apart.

Maybe there's a little truth to the story, who's knows.

Mr_Zero

Are you a hunter of the paranormal in real life?
@Wind7 no, I wouldn't class myself as a hunter, more like an observer. but if the sons of mans are recruiting and want me to be a hunter then I will be.

note: what I mean when I say "observer" is, I've never actually seen anything paranormal but if I do I would most likely just observe them and not really interact.

SONS OF MAN if you are there I'm here :)

Last edited:

Mr_Zero

id most probably document supernatural creatures if I ever see them, id observe their behaviour and how they act. however, if they ever try and attack me then I will ... defend myself.

lamdo263

Has anyone heard of a group called "the sons of man". They are a supposed hidden group that fought supernatural creatures such as vampires, blacked eye kids and etc. does anyone have any information on them. ?
I'd watch on the generalized statement all vampires are bad. There's some that are familiar to humans and we should consider as allies.

There were some that even fought against our enemies during World War two. The vampire communities' sectored and it's almost a racist violation to say, one color paints all vampires as bad. Watch when you get in with groups like that?

Secretman3811

I'd watch on the generalized statement all vampires are bad. There's some that are familiar to humans and we should consider as allies.

There were some that even fought against our enemies during World War two. The vampire communities' sectored and it's almost a racist violation to say, one color paints all vampires as bad. Watch when you get in with groups like that?
I agree vampire are bad so I would like to stay out of group and staying peace oh by the way you may get freak by seeing a vampire